ADVERTISEMENT

President Pelosi!

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
Moose chew on swamp grass, hear squirrels gossip. Squirrels say Ukraine guy is a set up to let rinos expell POTUS and Pence by 2/15/20. Nancy will be sworn in. She pick Adam Schiff as VP.

Moose snicker, but same squirrels said Vegas pick vanilla gorilla last August.

Actually looks bad for MAGA............if you just go off the snippets of that CNN interview. His credibility is destroyed if you could watch the entire thing. Dude was pissed off that MAGA would not help him with his current situation. It's exactly why he hired Dowd, hoping the connection to Trump would help his cause.
Just words and accusations from the Left................never any proof.

The "witness" has 0 credibility. I suggest that Nancy might pull a slick willy and just have the swamp kill President Trump and VP Pence.. 65 AKA 911
These limpwristed coup attempts are starting to bore me. I say break out the tanks, seize the radio station, put some mean-assed colonel in charge. That's how a real third world country does it. We're pussyfooting.

These limpwristed coup attempts are starting to bore me. I say break out the tanks, seize the radio station, put some mean-assed colonel in charge. That's how a real third world country does it. We're pussyfooting.

We really are very disappointing as a failing culture. No orgies in the streets, no death squads, no Vandal hoards (Auburn fans maybe). I am embarassed that Americans are so lame at collapse. Hell, there are no food lines. WTF?

We really are very disappointing as a failing culture. No orgies in the streets, no death squads, no Vandal hoards (Auburn fans maybe). I am embarassed that Americans are so lame at collapse. Hell, there are no food lines. WTF?
I'd hate to be OCD's dog when this collapse gets rolling.

Actually looks bad for MAGA............if you just go off the snippets of that CNN interview. His credibility is destroyed if you could watch the entire thing. Dude was pissed off that MAGA would not help him with his current situation. It's exactly why he hired Dowd, hoping the connection to Trump would help his cause.
Just words and accusations from the Left................never any proof.
You lost me at CNN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT