ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump delivers football for swing states OH, MI, PA, WI, IA...

... on his good influence in getting the BIG TEN to play football again imo. Looking forward to our POTUS campaign speeches in those states!!! Well done Mr. President...Godspeed.
GO DAWGS!

hello JimB,
glad to see you.
you may not remember,
I do,
I'm pug...
long ago you were deleting things when they were barely posted.?
welcome.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
The well produced Biden commercials with empty stadiums in the midwest blaming Trump for no football came out suspiciously quickly after the Big 10's initial decision. Don't tell me these Presidents aren't influenced by their Democrat Governors. Like everything else, they overplayed their hand and it backfired. Chalk up the football category to DJT.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
The well produced Biden commercials with empty stadiums in the midwest blaming Trump for no football came out suspiciously quickly after the Big 10's initial decision. Don't tell me these Presidents aren't influenced by their Democrat Governors. Like everything else, they overplayed their hand and it backfired. Chalk up the football category to DJT.
No matter what those idiots throw at him, he continues to nail line drives right back up the middle. Dumbasses deserve everything they get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT