ADVERTISEMENT

President Tweets and this is horses***

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

Why delay enforcement of the law? Dems don’t want to work with you and illegal aliens don’t give a rip about US laws.

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

Why delay enforcement of the law? Dems don’t want to work with you and illegal aliens don’t give a rip about US laws.

Glad they delayed it, shoot.me, let the guys who are already here, with a clean record and American children, start paying taxes. Over the last 20 years I have met some.great Latino's, they provide a great service and and solid people, imagine the stress it would take off the local systems who have supported said people without any taxes paid.

Last edited:

Not a good week for The Donald. But I've doubted him before, I'll see what he does, but he can't keep backing away from this immigration BS

Glad they delayed it, shoot.me, let the guys who are already here, with a clean record and americs chipdred, start paying taxes. Over the last 20 years I have met some.great Latino's, they provide a great service and and solid people, imagine the stress it would take off the local systems who have supported said people without any taxes paid.

They don't have clean records, they are more likely to commit crimes at a higher rate than citizens, if they have a job they more than likely have stolen or had a fake SS number, IDGAS how long they've been here, they aren't supposed to be. The strain the local systems, overcrowd schools, overcrowd jails and hospitals

Glad they delayed it, shoot.me, let the guys who are already here, with a clean record and americs chipdred, start paying taxes. Over the last 20 years I have met some.great Latino's, they provide a great service and and solid people, imagine the stress it would take off the local systems who have supported said people without any taxes paid.

And exactly who's job is it to find out which ones are the "great" ones?
They are here illegally!

Facts:

Illegal aliens cost the US roughly 135 BILLION dollars per year

All 22 million of them pay only 19 billion in taxes each year

Who pays the other 124 billion dollars?

But let's not pretend this is a Trump problem. Hell, before the Trump campaign, you couldn't find a Pub, much less Dem willing to campaign on taking any action to curb the flow.

Trump has proposed compromises with est Pubs and Dems to no avail. Trump has tried to reverse O exec orders but liberal judges have treated O's orders as established law. Trump is now moving the pieces on the chess board and exposing the inexplicable position of the open border advocates.

In the final analysis, a 2 week delay will be meaningless after nearly a half decade of ignoring immigration law. He still has a good bit of time to crack down and rally those that believe in the rule of law.

They don't have clean records, they are more likely to commit crimes at a higher rate than citizens, if they have a job they more than likely have stolen or had a fake SS number, IDGAS how long they've been here, they aren't supposed to be. The strain the local systems, overcrowd schools, overcrowd jails and hospitals
Well if Trump can hold of deporting for a couple weeks it’ll help us finish off blueberry season. Ain’t no white boy going to pick as long as we keep giving handouts. We can’t farm without Mexicans buddy. I’m with you on there’s a lot that shouldn’t be here, but somethings gotta be done about the ppl who are “supposed” to be here.

Well if Trump can hold of deporting for a couple weeks it’ll help us finish off blueberry season. Ain’t no white boy going to pick as long as we keep giving handouts. We can’t farm without Mexicans buddy. I’m with you on there’s a lot that shouldn’t be here, but somethings gotta be done about the ppl who are “supposed” to be here.

That's how wages are driven down if employers have a labor pool willing to work of for scraps that's who they'll hire. One of the easiest ways to get these people to stop coming is to punish employers who knowingly hire them.

That's how wages are driven down if employers have a labor pool willing to work of for scraps that's who they'll hire. One of the easiest ways to get these people to stop coming is to punish employers who knowingly hire them.
Well we run on the H2A program now, but for many years it was take what you can get as far as labor goes. Also, they don’t get paid scraps to work for us. Legally, we have to pay around $13/hr wages. Some of these guys make $13-1500/week tax free. Do I think it’s right for us to use Mexican labor when we have plenty of ppl without jobs right here in America? No, but it’s the world we live in. There’s too many handouts today that makes people from here not have the desire or need to work. Doesn’t matter to me if a farmer uses legal or illegal labor to get the job done. The way I see it they’re making our world turn...

Well we run on the H2A program now, but for many years it was take what you can get as far as labor goes. Also, they don’t get paid scraps to work for us. Legally, we have to pay around $13/hr wages. Some of these guys make $13-1500/week tax free. Do I think it’s right for us to use Mexican labor when we have plenty of ppl without jobs right here in America? No, but it’s the world we live in. There’s too many handouts today that makes people from here not have the desire or need to work. Doesn’t matter to me if a farmer uses legal or illegal labor to get the job done. The way I see it they’re making our world turn...

Well by punishing employers and cutting off the handouts, there would be a lot of people that would be added to the labor pool. The issue like you point out is they don't pay taxes, and the send billions back to the shithole they came from. If we don't do something about this, we won't have a country. Look no further than California. Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 86, and its no longer an American state, its majority Hispanic. Doesn't have American values, and is quickly becoming like these third world shitholes

Well by punishing employers and cutting off the handouts, there would be a lot of people that would be added to the labor pool. The issue like you point out is they don't pay taxes, and the send billions back to the shithole they came from. If we don't do something about this, we won't have a country. Look no further than California. Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 86, and its no longer an American state, its majority Hispanic. Doesn't have American values, and is quickly becoming like these third world shitholes
Well on the H2A program they aren’t required to pay taxes, which is BS to me. Of course, they paid to be here, but it’s ridiculous to me that I was born and raised American yet I better not miss paying my taxes. That’s where our government is flawed terribly. Let’s punish the ppl who are from here by taxing them, but let the immigrants slide on by.

Why do you legally have to pay illegals $13/hr? What is federal minimum wage these days?

Why do you legally have to pay illegals $13/hr? What is federal minimum wage these days?
For H2A’s it’s $12.80/hr. Farmers like us don’t hire illegals. If we did, we could pay cheaper, however we are audited quite a bit in the blueberry industry and it’s just easier to do things the right way although it costs more. It all comes down to health issues as well. We’ve sold blueberries to both Wendy’s and Chik-Fil-A. Neither of them would buy from us if we used illegals. Our guys must all have had their shots before handling a food product especially if they come from a foreign country. Fruit industry is much different especially if it’s hand-picked fruit. There’s just so many different audits we go through and it’s easier for us to cover our tracks by being on the H2A program.

Actually, the best way to keep them from coming is to make their countries less shithole as you say. Mexican immigration is actually more people leaving than coming by 2M people over the past decade, while all of the asylum sealers come from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, which are much poorer countries. Why has immigration reversed from Mexico? They have gotten much richer as a country. If we would offer free trade and investment in these countries, then we could make those countries better and people wouldn’t be leaving in droves.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2019-06-19/southern-border-crisis-will-end-when-central-america-prospers

Actually, the best way to keep them from coming is to make their countries less shithole as you say. Mexican immigration is actually more people leaving than coming by 2M people over the past decade, while all of the asylum sealers come from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, which are much poorer countries. Why has immigration reversed from Mexico? They have gotten much richer as a country. If we would offer free trade and investment in these countries, then we could make those countries better and people wouldn’t be leaving in droves.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2019-06-19/southern-border-crisis-will-end-when-central-america-prospers
Why not invest in our own country, build a wall, arrest and deport? That is, if the object, as you seem to imply, is "to keep them from coming." I'm not interested in investing in those corrupt countries. I'm interested in investing in our own small towns which have lost their industries. If you liberals would leave Trump alone and work with him, he would accomplish exactly that. But, the truth is that's not what you want at all.

I'm not interested in stopping immigration; only in regaining control of it.

Why not invest in our own country, build a wall, arrest and deport? That is, if the object, as you seem to imply, is "to keep them from coming." I'm not interested in investing in those corrupt countries. I'm interested in investing in our own small towns which have lost their industries. If you liberals would leave Trump alone and work with him, he would accomplish exactly that. But, the truth is that's not what you want at all.

#MakeWaycrossGreatAgain

Because they are going to keep coming until their country is worth staying in. We already do invest in the US, why not do both? Why spend tens of billions on arresting and deporting when you could spend a fraction of that to improve the lives of millions by just offering free trade? Offer tax breaks for US companies to have parts of their supply chain coming from those countries. It’d be incredibly easy to do. You have 100k people a month coming and held in camps. Wouldn’t it be better to only have to deal with 5k or less?

Just stop anyone from coming over tomorrow. What is so hard about that. This can't even be done. They have everyone talking about who is here and nothing about in the damn morning. Trump has done nothing about in the morning. We all know we are not going to go to our local school remove children and deport them and their parents, please don't bring up a specific case when there are millions being left alone. We should be screaming in the morning not what Obama or Trump has or hasn't done. That is why tomorrow is open because they keep us talking about yesterday.

WTF? We have poured money into these shitholes. The typical liberal answer to everything...Spend other peoples money. No, you punish employers, you deport them the minute their caught or detain them until they can get a hearing, you cut them off from all social service except emergency HC, if they show up at an emergency room for a cold you call immigration on them, and you put in jail anyone who has a fake or stolen SS number.

They will never agree to anything, so??

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
WTF? We have poured money into these shitholes. The typical liberal answer to everything...Spend other peoples money. No, you punish employers, you deport them the minute their caught or detain them until they can get a hearing, you cut them off from all social service except emergency HC, if they show up at an emergency room for a cold you call immigration on them, and you put in jail anyone who has a fake or stolen SS number.
Should we have done the same to your ancestors when they showed up to the US seeking a better life?

Some of our ancestors were sent here before it was a country? Also, no one is saying legal naturalization is the problem it's illegal immigration that is the problem.
Sent? Technically our ancestors came before there were laws against immigration, but there was the same outrage you have now against Central American immigrants. Just think if they’d won then, you might be living in Europe amongst the liberal kinds! Oh, the horror!!

Sent? Technically our ancestors came before there were laws against immigration, but there was the same outrage you have now against Central American immigrants. Just think if they’d won then, you might be living in Europe amongst the liberal kinds! Oh, the horror!!
Most of my ancestors came here as indentured servants from Ireland, but you don’t GAS about that because it is outside the bounds of your gay, black, hate-America agenda. You should move to San Salvador and help those poor people. Use your savings and buy an ambulance down there.

Should we have done the same to your ancestors when they showed up to the US seeking a better life?
We can’t take everyone. Besides that, we have laws. This country isn’t even taking care of it’s own people. What is happening is nothing short of an invasion. It wouldn’t surprise me if the US has more ILLEGAL immigrants right now within our borders than all other countries in the world COMBINED. It’s absolutely ridiculous!

Last edited:
Facts:

Illegal aliens cost the US roughly 135 BILLION dollars per year

All 22 million of them pay only 19 billion in taxes each year

Who pays the other 124 billion dollars?

22 Million? No one really knows the head count of the illegals, read three different sources and you will get three different estimates.

To get a true count, you would have to go back to the last time they “ATTEMPTED” to resolve this bullshit back in 1986 and count every illegal that entered since not to mention their offspring, and their offspring’s offspring.

LOL. I bet you mow your own lawn.

Yawn, the country is being invaded and fleeced and simpletons like you see it as about cutting lawns? Yes, I cut my own lawn. We either have a country or we don't. We get to decide who comes in. I bet you don't have a single ILLEGAL living in your house,...or more likely your government-owned house

My ancestors are Americans. Now My Grandparents on my Dad's side came from Italy LEGALLY. If we take everyone seeking a better life where does it end? are we to take the whole world? You cant take tens of millions who don't speak the language or accept the culture, I mean you people are just strange? What don't you understand about the law?

People like you and those you support DGAS about these criminals accept to the ultimate outcome which is to vote

Factually this wasn't a nation during the time you're referencing

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
LOL. I bet you mow your own lawn.
I mow my own acreage and l maintain my fence line, tend my horses etc. I could hire some illegal alien to do it but that would be abetting a crime and cheating the country out of tax money. The labor is a labor of love for me.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT