ADVERTISEMENT

***PRINCE CHARLES TESTS POSITIVE***

Once Charles was married to Princess Dianne and went to Georgia football games. Then, he had a mid-life crisis, dumped Di and ended up with a trophy wife.

camilla2_af86a8a5a660b072862d6732887be203.fit-760w.jpg

Last edited:
Once Charles was married to Princess Dianne and went to Georgia football games. They, he had a mid-life crisis, dumped Di and ended up with a trophy wife.

Love is indeed strange. I was at that UGA game and Charles showed up. I had been in Chicago that week and Charles was at the same hotel with me. I did not catch the virus.. 65

Once Charles was married to Princess Dianne and went to Georgia football games. They, he had a mid-life crisis, dumped Di and ended up with a trophy wife.

I have grown to find Charles and his trophy wife tolerable. Maybe it is just relatively tolerable, but he never wanted to marry Diana anyway. And Camilla doesn't seem so bad to me. They all wear weird hats.
aCOA7nS.jpg

I have grown to find Charles and his trophy wife tolerable. Maybe it is just relatively tolerable, but he never wanted to marry Diana anyway. And Camilla doesn't seem so bad to me. They all wear weird hats.
aCOA7nS.jpg

Moose ask if they at ky derby? Anybody tell them its postponed?

It was The Drake Hotel In Chicago that had out the Red Carpet for the Prince Charles. We were dining at the now closed Cap Cod Room a true last century expense.. old 65 was just a fly on the wall.. 65

My hotel claim to fame moment:

I was at the Biltmore in LA when Nelson checked in on his first US visit. Don't remember what he did but I went to a Dodgers game.

Was also at Hyatt Regency in the ATL when Cassius Clay, as I still called him, was staying there for a visit before his fight with Jerry Cooney. I was walking across the lobby when I saw him walking directly toward me. He had no entourage whatsoever. I said, "Hello Mohammed". Surprisingly, he stopped and talked to me. We talked for maybe 30 minutes. Talking to him was like talking to a nice kid. Couldn't have been nicer or behave more innocently. He was just passing time. Not at all like I ever thought meeting a celebrity would be like.

My hotel claim to fame moment:

I was at the Biltmore in LA when Nelson checked in on his first US visit. Don't remember what he did but I went to a Dodgers game.

Was also at Hyatt Regency in the ATL when Cassius Clay, as I still called him, was staying there for a visit before his fight with Jerry Cooney. I was walking across the lobby when I saw him walking directly toward me. He had no entourage whatsoever. I said, "Hello Mohammed". Surprisingly, he stopped and talked to me. We talked for maybe 30 minutes. Talking to him was like talking to a nice kid. Couldn't have been nicer or behave more innocently. He was just passing time. Not at all like I ever thought meeting a celebrity would be like.
My John Denver experience at The Radisson in LA. He walked in about 11PM and sat down at the table next to us. Had his guitar and gave us about 6-7 songs and told us how much he enjoyed singing.. Had an experience in London at The Blue Room at The Berkley Hotel. It was Jack Lemmon and he was reading Variety Mag. and wanted to be left alone. Couple more later.. 65

From what I hear...Prince Albert is hiding in a can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT