ADVERTISEMENT

Producer of "Hunger Games" talks about

Clay17

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Hollywood pedophiles. Watch if you want. Warning, disturbing.

I see we are posting QAnon videos now
There’s a piece of me that’s thinking if this dude is telling even half truth he might already be dead.

Also, ‘find it odd that you seem to think it isn’t true...is that correct?

There’s a piece of me that’s thinking if this dude is telling even half truth he might already be dead.

Also, ‘find it odd that you seem to think it isn’t true...is that correct?

I'm not going to speculate on the truth of a QAnon video. I'll leave that to you guys if you choose to go down the QAnon rabbit hole.

I'll only point out that this guys is clearly not the 'producer of the Hunger Games' as the title claims. He may have worked with people who later worked on Hunger Games - guy says that himself in the video. Not a great start when such basic facts are already wrong. I made it 2 minutes in before realizing it was going to be a waste of my time.

I'm not going to speculate on the truth of a QAnon video. I'll leave that to you guys if you choose to go down the QAnon rabbit hole.

I'll only point out that this guys is clearly not the 'producer of the Hunger Games' as the title claims. He may have worked with people who later worked on Hunger Games - guy says that himself in the video. Not a great start when such basic facts are already wrong. I made it 2 minutes in before realizing it was going to be a waste of my time.
So your take is this video is a lie (s) or you don’t care what this guy is talking about...I’m not up on QAnon,,,but am curious how they are involved in the video? Is the guy in their group or whatever they are?

So your take is this video is a lie (s) or you don’t care what this guy is talking about...I’m not up on QAnon,,,but am curious how they are involved in the video? Is the guy in their group or whatever they are?

the account that posted the video clearly supports QAnon given the giant Q logo and the QAnon slogan in the picture

again, your choice if you want to go down the QAnon rabbit hole - not my cup of tea

the account that posted the video clearly supports QAnon given the giant Q logo and the QAnon slogan in the picture

again, your choice if you want to go down the QAnon rabbit hole - not my cup of tea
You didn't answer the question. Do you believe what the person in the video is saying is a lie?

I am not going to watch 38 minutes of a QAnon video
It wasn't made by Qanon. They just got their hands on it for circulation. Believe me I looked into it. If there is truth here you should at least watch it. It would give some credibility to your argument.

As has been pointed out already, he's not a Producer of the Hunger Games... His IMDB page does however give him "Producer" credits for the following classics...

The Mormon and the Dominatrix
Julie Loves to Gamble
Call Girl
and everyone's favorite... One Hour Fantasy Girl.

As has been pointed out already, he's not a Producer of the Hunger Games... His IMDB page does however give him "Producer" credits for the following classics...

Julie Loves to Gamble
Call Girl

I have no clue who this guy is but you posted his IMBD, seems like most of those are based on true stories or focus on the sex trade, addictions, or mental illness, you left off one of his that is based on a true story and focuses on a gay couple with one of them struggling with schizophrenia, One hour fantasy girl was a true story as well

Julie Loves to Gamble
Call Girl

Can we change the title of this thread to Producer of The Mormon and the Dominatrix talks about Hollywood pedophiles? That way we won't be misleading people.

Hollywood pedophiles. Watch if you want. Warning, disturbing.

All you have to do is look at Jeffrey Epstein to understand that pedophilia is not limited to hollywood. Some of the super wealthy and powerful have always pursued perversions, and sometimes those perversions are not between consenting adults. It is horrific and I think we all support the efforts by law enforcement to catch and punish those people.

I have no clue who this guy is but you posted his IMBD, seems like most of those are based on true stories or focus on the sex trade, addictions, or mental illness, you left off one of his that is based on a true story and focuses on a gay couple with one of them struggling with schizophrenia, One hour fantasy girl was a true story as well

Not making any claims about his films. I've never heard of any of them much less seen them... Just thought the names were rather funny and obviously very obscure considering he was billed as the "Producer of the Hunger Games".

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT