ADVERTISEMENT

Project Veritas doing good work.

More and more citizens in the world are getting "red pilled" and waking up.
Once all their crimes against humanity are shown, they won't be able to walk down the street.

Keep up the good work Clay......
I pray that you’re right. There are signs that people have had enough of the bullshit. Like these union workers in Australia who aren’t to happy with the vaccine mandate there.

Zero chance that lasts five seconds on any social media platforms

the funny thing is I know lots of doctors abs nurses who feel this ways. However a hospital is a business and vaccines are a business.

Even building prisons is a business.

the point being just like the NCAA doesn’t crack down on cheating anymore because it’s big business, a lot of the upper management in hospitals is being told to keep mouths shut and make the money!

Reactions: Spe77
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Wow, Jodi O'malley has been able to raise a whopping $423k so far off of her "federal whistleblower" (she's not) Project Veritas video. I'm sure that was never part of the plan and just represents a case of good fortune and people looking out for such a brave woman.

How long would it take a nurse to bank $423k?

Of course you would say that. Glad people are supporting her for shining light on corruption of Biden’s CDC , FDA and Fed mandates

Wow, Jodi O'malley has been able to raise a whopping $423k so far off of her "federal whistleblower" (she's not) Project Veritas video. I'm sure that was never part of the plan and just represents a case of good fortune and people looking out for such a brave woman.

How long would it take a nurse to bank $423k?

Way to focus on what's really important LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT