ADVERTISEMENT

Promise Broken......Carrier plant laying off up to 600 workers....

The jobs are still available - just in a warmer climate. Heck, who wouldn't want to leave Indiana? I'd say this is a win for the Carrier employees.

Heck, who wouldn't want to leave Indiana?

I dunno. Maybe a guy working there for years, who owns a home there, who had recently been told that Trump had saved the breadwinner's jobs?

Your ability to spin sucks.

LMSM is really trying hard here. There isn't any bias in that article at all right? I'm even referencing a CNN article here, but it wasn't as biased as that CBS garbage.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/news/companies/carrier-layoffs/index.html

Trump claimed during a Dec. 1 visit to the plant that Carrier had agreed to keep 1,100 jobs at the plant. But the real number was 800. To get to that 1,100 number, Trump AND Carrier were counting 300 engineering and administrative positions that were never expected to be moved to Mexico.

Bold and underlined are all operative here. To place this exclusively on Trump is just more LMSM agenda. Things have obviously changed for the company since the Dec 1st visit. So, explain to me how Trump is supposed to stop them from wanting to reduce their operating cost by shipping jobs out or implementing automation? I believe every company attempting to make a profit is trying to reduce operating cost. Trump tried to help in saving jobs, but in the end, it's ultimately the company's decision.

And save me the "but Trump promised". Your King Obama promised a lot and never delivered on any of it.

LMSM is really trying hard here. There isn't any bias in that article at all right? I'm even referencing a CNN article here, but it wasn't as biased as that CBS garbage.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/news/companies/carrier-layoffs/index.html

Trump claimed during a Dec. 1 visit to the plant that Carrier had agreed to keep 1,100 jobs at the plant. But the real number was 800. To get to that 1,100 number, Trump AND Carrier were counting 300 engineering and administrative positions that were never expected to be moved to Mexico.

Bold and underlined are all operative here. To place this exclusively on Trump is just more LMSM agenda. Things have obviously changed for the company since the Dec 1st visit. So, explain to me how Trump is supposed to stop them from wanting to reduce their operating cost by shipping jobs out or implementing automation? I believe every company attempting to make a profit is trying to reduce operating cost. Trump tried to help in saving jobs, but in the end, it's ultimately the company's decision.

And save me the "but Trump promised". Your King Obama promised a lot and never delivered on any of it.
Ok that's fine things have changed at Carrier but Trump guaranteed those workers and workers around America that he would single handlely stop jobs fr9m shipping oversees. Again PROMISE BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Trim-man
Ok that's fine things have changed at Carrier but Trump guaranteed those workers and workers around America that he would single handlely stop jobs fr9m shipping oversees. Again PROMISE BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Typical response. Not surprised.

What would have Obama done?

Typical response. Not surprised.

What would have Obama done?
Probably noting and let the free markets work this situation. I thought the GOP was all for the free market, that's what they're saying they want for healthcare right?

Probably noting and let the free markets work this situation. I thought the GOP was all for the free market, that's what they're saying they want for healthcare right?

Hmmm, let's analyze. If Obama would have let the free markets works, Carrier would have definitely closed the plant last year. It was Trump's intervention that stopped that from happening because he tried to save jobs. Obama would have done nothing and the plant closed last year. Trump tried, some jobs were saved in the short term, but more than likely, it'll close at some point in the future. So Trump is the bad guy for trying and it's a broken promise?

Btw, nice segue into healthcare when your argument falls apart.

Thanks bitch ass dick sucking White Pug. Sorry you were raised by trannies.

MY MOMMY AND DADDY ARE DOCTORS! YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!
Your-Child-Brat.jpg

Your grasp of the English language is worse than your grasp on reality. I bet you and bmpbmp rolled over and giggled about your cute little word twist this morning during cuddle time. Y'all are the two biggest bitches on this board.

Not really, i just think its strange that you like shit so much that you would hold it in your hand all of the time. You're the only person that i know who has admitted it.

Thanks bitch ass dick sucking White Pug. Sorry you were raised by trannies.

Your grasp of the English language is worse than your grasp on reality. I bet you and bmpbmp rolled over and giggled about your cute little word twist this morning during cuddle time. Y'all are the two biggest bitches on this board.

So two doctors raised their spoiled brat to be a potty-mouthed crybaby who can't get along with others. Of course they'd try to boost your self-esteem by telling you how "good" you are.

You were nothing but an experiment. Fail.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it? A 2nd class citizen all of your life...

So two doctors raised their spoiled brat to be a potty-mouthed crybaby who can't get along with others. Of course they'd try to boost your self-esteem by telling you how "good" you are.

You were nothing but an experiment. Fail.

Uh ho....looks like somebody is really mad now. Maybe you should stop trying to be clever in your wording and read before you hit post reply. Or maybe you could go back to bed and cry on Whosyadaggy shoulder.

Reactions: Onion Dawg
GFY, bitch

Uh ho....looks like somebody is really mad now. Maybe you should stop trying to be clever in your wording and read before you hit post reply. Or maybe you could go back to bed and cry on Whosyadaggy shoulder.

lol, says the guy who's consistently shown he's afraid to show up instead of hiding behind his computer. You are a waste of oxygen.

Sounds to me like you're a little spoiled dr baby if what you said is true. I forgot, pussy spoiled dr baby. That's better.

lol, says the guy who's consistently shown he's afraid to show up instead of hiding behind his computer. You are a waste of oxygen.
You didn't show up at either one. I was in Savannah with your mich ultra and you didn't show. Had to give the ultra to a wino though. Now that i think about it you could've been that wino since that's how pictured you. How was the beer?

You know none of that is true. I've been there every damn time.

You didn't show up at either one. I was in Savannah with your mich ultra and you didn't show. Had to give the ultra to a wino though. Now that i think about it you could've been that wino since that's how pictured you. How was the beer?

Hey, it's your lie though - tell it how you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT