ADVERTISEMENT

Props to those who called it ...

nice marmot

Diehard supporter
Jan 13, 2002
Congrats to the below, at the very least, who called this moment:
  • Double Deuce Dawg " I still don't believe Biden will run......."
  • @atlanta cock# "Ds are going to replace him at or just before the convention." May 15
  • DawgWCK Biden will be replaced at the convention or should say highly likely to be replaced…. May 14
  • Dawgfan1966 Biden will not make it to run for the upcoming presidential election. on MAY 1 !

Bill O’Rilley has been saying it for a year or so , he is one that convinced me. I wish he would vacate 100% immediately and turn it over to Harris. Not a fan of hers but she can decipher information, not sure Biden can consistently at this point.

Bill O’Rilley has been saying it for a year or so , he is one that convinced me. I wish he would vacate 100% immediately and turn it over to Harris. Not a fan of hers but she can decipher information, not sure Biden can consistently at this point.
I want to unite the likes of de, because the compassion of ci, cause our democracy demands that our people pher together to make the likeliness of the parameters of inclusive civil climateness.

Kamala Harris

50-50 odds with the news these days. SOMEBODY gonna get it right.

Of course, I could be just bitter/jealous that I didn’t make the list you have been secretly collecting.

Last edited:
50-50 odds with the news these days. SOMEBODY gonna get it right.

Of course, I could be just bitter/jealous that I didn’t make the list you have been secretly collecting.
:) I am sorry if I missed a post.

I did flag those particular posts, but not because I wanted them to be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT