ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of the Dawgs....

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
tough loss, but they fought. You can't ask any more than that. Good/great season, never expected to make it this far. A thank you goes out to the players and staff....you made a difference this year, the pride is back. Many good years ahead...

Yes I can ask for more. How about not giving up a 40 plus yard bomb to a guy in overtime on 2nd and 26 after a 16 yard sack.

Yes I can ask for more. How about not giving up a 40 plus yard bomb to a guy in overtime on 2nd and 26 after a 16 yard sack.

This ain't John Madden football....every matchup does not favor us, every playcall does not work....shat happens. Never expected the dawgs to be in the MNC game after an 8 & 5 season. The loss hurts, but they certainly exceeded my expectations from the start of the year. The season is not a disappointment...it is an accomplishment.

There are only about 120 or so teams in division 1 football, we just happened to be the 2nd best. Plenty would trade places with us. Proud of the Dawgs, proud of the fight they put up, proud of the direction we are headed....looking forward to the years coming - but go ahead, you can ask for more if it makes you feel better.

This ain't John Madden football....every matchup does not favor us, every playcall does not work....shat happens. Never expected the dawgs to be in the MNC game after an 8 & 5 season. The loss hurts, but they certainly exceeded my expectations from the start of the year. The season is not a disappointment...it is an accomplishment.

There are only about 120 or so teams in division 1 football, we just happened to be the 2nd best. Plenty would trade places with us. Proud of the Dawgs, proud of the fight they put up, proud of the direction we are headed....looking forward to the years coming - but go ahead, you can ask for more if it makes you feel better.

It was bad coaching, pure and simple.
Parish was beaten on almost every play the entire game, why was he still in the game ?
Kirby seemed intent on allowing seniors like Chubb and Parish to play regardless.

It was bad coaching, pure and simple.
Parish was beaten on almost every play the entire game, why was he still in the game ?
Kirby seemed intent on allowing seniors like Chubb and Parish to play regardless.

Who are you going to replace them with??

You don't have to replace Chubb, just stop running him into a brick wall.
As far as Parrish, ANYBODY.
He was getting beat on virtually every play for gosh sake.

Not sure which play/plays you are talking about or the situation. A couple of questions:

1) Which play/plays??
2) What was the situation?? (qtr/time on clock, score, down and distance and etc)??
3) Defense Bama was in??
4) Play call that was made??
5) What would you have done differently and why would it have worked??

Last edited:
Not sure which play/plays you are talking about or the situation. A couple of questions:

1) Which play/plays??
2) Situation (qtr/time on clock, score, down and distance and etc)??
3) Defense Bama was in??
4) Play call that was made??
5) What would you have done differently and why would it have worked??

What I thought.....{{{crickets}}}

Last edited:
Reactions: wesley-bulldog
Put me down with the proud group.

"You can please all of the people some of the time, some of the people.....".

I'm proud of them , sorry for the seniors that came back and got oh so close.
I will never forget that dynamic duo of Chubb and Michel, Damn Good Dawgs.
Sanders, Carter, Bellamy, Wims, Many more all Damn Good Dawgs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT