ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Don’t attack armed people with skateboards

People have had enough of the communist anarchists working to disrupt our society on behalf of the democrats.

Governor of Wisconsin now has more blood on his hands for encouraging & allowing this to happen.
Innocent, defending your life is not a crime. Might need more time on the range though.

EgXj2vsVoAA2617

EgXkhiEWAAMynIx

Enemy of the people

Wait so are we for or against people having guns? I'm confused. The last guy shouldn't have wielded a gun when he witnessed someone murder a guy? But the first guy definitely should have had a gun right?

Wait so are we for or against people having guns? I'm confused. The last guy shouldn't have wielded a gun when he witnessed someone murder a guy? But the first guy definitely should have had a gun right?
Running after someone who you think(or maybe even know) shot someone else is not self-defense. Of course, since the local leaders didn’t use law enforcement to put and end to this at the beginning they are culpable too. But they will blame someone or something else because they are evil cowards.

You really don't think what has been happening in this country the last several months is wrong? What is wrong with you? Are you white?

So, after being verbally assaulted, chased by the same guy who threw a molotov cocktail at you (luckily missed), then same guy corners you behind a car, that is murder? You and I have a different set of standards for murder.

So, after being verbally assaulted, chased by the same guy who threw a molotov cocktail at you (luckily missed), then same guy corners you behind a car, that is murder? You and I have a different set of standards for murder.
A clearer video has shown it was not a molotov cocktail. It was not on fire whatever the object was. The confusion came from one video that definitely made it look like it was on fire. So no he did not have the right to use deadly force.

A clearer video has shown it was not a molotov cocktail. It was not on fire whatever the object was. The confusion came from one video that definitely made it look like it was on fire. So no he did not have the right to use deadly force.
Haven't seen any other video, so a link would be great. But he is still being chased and cornered by someone who has angrily threatened harm. Not murder.

Are you really defending the three punks who got shot while assaulting the teen? Here is a rundown of the Saints:

Saint 1:

Saint 2:

Saint 3:

Innocent, defending your life is not a crime. Might need more time on the range though.

You be surprised at the number of people that don't practice shooting while on their backs. All three self defense classes I have taken did. But I feel sorry for the people that got shot. They were living in a fantasy world.

You be surprised at the number of people that don't practice shooting while on their backs. All three self defense classes I have taken did. But I feel sorry for the people that got shot. They were living in a fantasy world.
Not sorry at all, got what they deserved and all were criminals with one one being a sexual predator of minors and you're sad. SMDH

He chased him down and was beating him with a skateboard. What options would you allow him for defense ? Must he use a skateboard also ?

Reactions: MaconDawg67
One of these days, everybody.... conservative, liberal, etc.... is going to figure out this isn't a TV show... this is for real and I fear there's going to be a lot more blood on the ground before it's over. Sides have been chosen and I don't think we will ever reconcile our differences short of armed conflict.... and it's heartbreaking.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

In this video you’ll see the shooter being chased by the first guy he shot. The shooter was not the aggressor in any of the shootings.

Do this thread, it gives a timeline of events as they unfolded and clearly show each shooting was due to being chased & attacked.

https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threa...ttle-timeline-for-review.447742/#post-5002090

the guy with a hole in his arm was a felon. He should be jailed for possessing a firearm

People have had enough of the communist anarchists working to disrupt our society on behalf of the democrats.

Governor of Wisconsin now has more blood on his hands for encouraging & allowing this to happen.
The kid had as much of a right to be there as the three thugs that attacked him . It is clearly a self defense issue. Some of the other commies will think twice before they attack again.

If you shoot someone that is beating you with a skateboard you murdered them?

Reactions: MaconDawg67

I don’t feel the slightest bit sorry they’re dead. Too bad he didn’t take out more worthless pieces of shit.

No dumbass. Each one attacked him.

According to the WSJ, the skateboarder was merely trying to take his gun. You got to watch the WSJ in articles that you can't comment on, they are more left wing than the NYT.

According to the WSJ, the skateboarder was merely trying to take his gun. You got to watch the WSJ in articles that you can't comment on, they are more left wing than the NYT.
Yeah, that's bullshit. I saw a vid from an angle where it shows him hitting Rittenhouse in the neck with the skateboard. Then he tried to take his gun. Good shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT