ADVERTISEMENT

publix sucks

Chicken tender sub is the GOAT, but I can’t stand it when the bagger asks me if I need help with my groceries to my car.

They are fast and friendly and clean and attract and clientele that values that even if it costs a couple bucks more. If you have a Kroger and Publix in the same town the Publix is always nicer

Nail on head. I live in Northport (Tuscaloosa) and have no other "great" options. Have Winn-Dixie but thats for fast runs only...............Closest Kroger is 2 hours away. I'd pick Publix over Kay-Ro-Ga every day and twice on Sunday.

Publix was running an in-store limited time special last night. 20 freshly cooked wings any style: $6.99. Order, shop, pick them up in 15 minutes. Bounced out with 40. Best wings in town. By a loooong shot.

Reactions: George Hayduke
I have Sams and the base Commissary. Publix is for suckers .... way, way up the ripoff scale.

Nail on head. I live in Northport (Tuscaloosa) and have no other "great" options. Have Winn-Dixie but thats for fast runs only...............Closest Kroger is 2 hours away. I'd pick Publix over Kay-Ro-Ga every day and twice on Sunday.

Publix was running an in-store limited time special last night. 20 freshly cooked wings any style: $6.99. Order, shop, pick them up in 15 minutes. Bounced out with 40. Best wings in town. By a loooong shot.

My daughter is buying a house in Northport. She's going to be a history prof @UA. Swears she will never ever say "roll tide"

I have two Krogers, a Publix, a Fresh Market, a Whole Foods PayCheck, a Sprouts, a Trader Joes, and Super Target within 10 minutes of my house.

Primarily we shop at Publix but I go to Kroger if I'm in a hurry since it's the closest. My wife will go to Fresh Market, Sprouts, or Trader Joe's for fruit. Trader Joe's has some things you don't find anywhere else and their prices are reasonable. Whole Foods has more specialty items and the best hot bar of any of the grocery chains. Target has the best candy selection if you want to rot your teeth and get fat.

They all run out of milk if the weather man says the word snow.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I have two Krogers, a Publix, a Fresh Market, a Whole Foods PayCheck, a Sprouts, a Trader Joes, and Super Target within 10 minutes of my house.

Primarily we shop at Publix but I go to Kroger if I'm in a hurry since it's the closest. My wife will go to Fresh Market, Sprouts, or Trader Joe's for fruit. Trader Joe's has some things you don't find anywhere else and their prices are reasonable. Whole Foods has more specialty items and the best hot bar of any of the grocery chains. Target has the best candy selection if you want to rot your teeth and get fat.

They all run out of milk if the weather man says the word snow.
Howdy, neighbor. I’m over by Walton. Whole Foods has a good fish section, too. Next time you grill burgers try their Brioche burger buns.

That big old house at Timber Ridge and Roswell Rd was where a high school buddy grew up. Little road there called Bennett’s Point is named for his family. His father, and then he, did very well in the plumbing business. Take care, don’t let the yoga pants make you do anything crazy.

Reactions: TimberRidgeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT