ADVERTISEMENT

Putin just communicated who he thinks the next President will be.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Or could be because Germany agreed to release Putin’s self-proclaimed priority target to come home.
—-
In the exchange, which took place at Ankara airport on Thursday afternoon, eight Russians held in the west returned to Russia. Among them was the Russian assassin Vadim Krasikov, who has been held in a German prison since 2019 for the murder of a Chechen exile in Berlin.

Additionally, deep-cover Russian “illegal” spies arrested in Norway and Slovenia were swapped, along with Russians held on criminal charges in US jails. Two minors were also returned to Russia, believed to be the children of the spies jailed in Slovenia.

He’s a crafty bastard and this move tells us which of the two candidates he thinks he’s going to be dealing with for the next four years.
If that's the way you want to look at it, I would say that I see Putin trying to give Kamala a win here because he doesn't want Trump in office ......Bad actors don't want Donald in office. Look at the state of things today vs 5/6 years ago. Despite everything the media tells you, why would Putin want Trump in office? Trump wants peace deals throughout the middle east and said he'd end the Ukraine/Russian war immediately. That is the last thing Russia wants.......

Russia could've invaded Ukraine under Trump bit they didn't. They did it under Obama and Biden.

If that's the way you want to look at it, I would say that I see Putin trying to give Kamala a win here because he doesn't want Trump in office ......Bad actors don't want Donald in office. Look at the state of things today vs 5/6 years ago. Despite everything the media tells you, why would Putin want Trump in office? Trump wants peace deals throughout the middle east and said he'd end the Ukraine/Russian war immediately. That is the last thing Russia wants.......

Russia could've invaded Ukraine under Trump bit they didn't. They did it under Obama and Biden.
^^^this^^^
Putin doesn’t want to mess with Trump. He knows that if Trump wins we hit them with crippling sanctions until they release the prisoners. They know that their best deal and any kind of negotiation leverage is now not later.

That is what I thought.
I have no clue how he was connecting the dots to come up with the other conclusion.

^^^this^^^
Putin doesn’t want to mess with Trump. He knows that if Trump wins we hit them with crippling sanctions until they release the prisoners. They know that their best deal and any kind of negotiation leverage is now not later.
Paul Whelan was imprisoned in 2018 and sentenced to sixteen years in June, 2020, and yet Trump didn’t get him out. As such, I’m not sure what you are basing your assumption on.

Reactions: jlstone412
Paul Whelan was imprisoned in 2018 and sentenced to sixteen years in June, 2020, and yet Trump didn’t get him out. As such, I’m not sure what you are basing your assumption on.
What’s your point? Biden has had 3 1/2 years to free him too plus more imprisoned under his administration.
Who do you think Putin wants to deal with, a Biden Administration that has proven that they cave in to demands and swap out billions to terrorist for hostages and swap terrorist for basketball players or Trump that would hit them with economic sanctions. One gives in, the other dictates the negotiations.

What’s your point? Biden has had 3 1/2 years to free him too plus more imprisoned under his administration.
Who do you think Putin wants to deal with, a Biden Administration that has proven that they cave in to demands and swap out billions to terrorist for hostages and swap terrorist for basketball players or Trump that would hit them with economic sanctions. One gives in, the other dictates the negotiations.
Trump asked for and received help from Russia in the 2016 election.

Trump stood before the world in Helsinki with Putin by his side and announced that he trusted Putin’s word over the unanimous findings of our intelligence agencies regarding Russian interference in the election.

Trump parrots the Putin propaganda that NATO and Ukraine were responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Trump promises that he will force Ukraine to cede sovereign territory to Russia in order to end the war.

It’s blindingly clear who Putin wants to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

Trump stood before the world in Helsinki with Putin by his side and announced that he trusted Putin’s word over the unanimous findings of our intelligence agencies regarding Russian interference in the election.

Trump parrots the Putin propaganda that NATO and Ukraine were responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Trump promises that he will force Ukraine to cede sovereign territory to Russia in order to end the war.

My bad, you’re right. I had forgotten just how bad the 4 years under Trump were after the last 3 1/2 glorious years under Biden/Harris.

The intelligence agency line is not the best to use. Why go there? They have been wrong and dishonest on several occasions.

My bad, you’re right. I had forgotten just how bad the 4 years under Trump were after the last 3 1/2 glorious years under Biden/Harris.
I thought we were discussing the US, Russia and Ukraine and which potential POTUS Putin would rather deal with?

And I’m not sure where you were during Trump’s last year in office, but it started with lies about Covid, ended with J6 and had almost nothing positive in between.

The intelligence agency line is not the best to use. Why go there? They have been wrong and dishonest on several occasions.
So publicly align with Putin instead? I agree, the three letter agencies have had their issues, but publicly siding with the despotic leader of a belligerent country over our own government is shameful and, in this case, blatantly self serving by Trump.

The guy did not want to have to admit that Russia worked to help him get elected.

Reactions: celticdawg
I thought we were discussing the US, Russia and Ukraine and which potential POTUS Putin would rather deal with?

And I’m not sure where you were during Trump’s last year in office, but it started with lies about Covid, ended with J6 and had almost nothing positive in between.
Started with a travel ban. Thank god. Or millions more would have died under Biden/pelosi. You always for get that nugget. More also died under Biden’s watch after a year to prepare to deal with COVID. You bringing up covid is really not a good topic. In no way did your side ever handle this well. He had the economy recovering in October of 2020 until Biden hit the credit card over and over again.

You forget about that part too. I know there isn’t much to hang your hat on for the left. So you just make up bad things these days. Still on the Russia kick too. How many times can that be proven false before you admit it. It doesn’t matter if msnbc is still holding on to it. The fbi said nothing happened. And they want to hang trump tomorrow if they could.

First 3 years under Trump were the best economic times of my life. Covid was cluster that would have crippled any economy under any president so I can’t blame Trump for the last year.
How was the economy in Russia and Iran during Trumps term?
No way that Russia wants Trump back in office from an economic point.

Reactions: halfchubb1294
Started with a travel ban. Thank god. Or millions more would have died under Biden/pelosi. You always for get that nugget. More also died under Biden’s watch after a year to prepare to deal with COVID. You bringing up covid is really not a good topic. In no way did your side ever handle this well. He had the economy recovering in October of 2020 until Biden hit the credit card over and over again.

You forget about that part too. I know there isn’t much to hang your hat on for the left. So you just make up bad things these days. Still on the Russia kick too. How many times can that be proven false before you admit it. It doesn’t matter if msnbc is still holding on to it. The fbi said nothing happened. And they want to hang trump tomorrow if they could.
Every thing I said about Trump and Russia above is 100% true.

The travel ban did not save a bunch of lives in the US. Covid was already established and continued to enter the country from places like Italy that were not on the banned list.

First 3 years under Trump were the best economic times of my life. Covid was cluster that would have crippled any economy under any president so I can’t blame Trump for the last year.
How was the economy in Russia and Iran during Trumps term?
No way that Russia wants Trump back in office from an economic point.
Maybe you are just young.

GDP growth during the first three years of Trump was 2.53%. Reagan averaged 3.5% and Clinton averaged 3.8%.

Biden has averaged 3.4%, but that’s obviously come with a lot of inflation. Despite what my good friend Zinger claims, Biden inherited an economic mess just like Obama did.

The travel ban did not save a bunch of lives in the US. Covid was already established and continued to enter the country from places like Italy that were not on the banned list.

GDP growth during the first three years of Trump was 2.53%. Reagan averaged 3.5% and Clinton averaged 3.8%.

Biden has averaged 3.4%, but that’s obviously come with a lot of inflation. Despite what my good friend Zinger claims, Biden inherited an economic mess just like Obama did.
I’m retired so I’ve probably lived through more administrations in my adult life than you. Reagan came after Carters mess so his numbers obviously reflect it, Clinton hit it lucky with the dot com and Silicon Valley revolution. Biden came in after we shut down our economy for a year, it had no where to go but up. Every administration has a chance to build upon the previous one to leave their legacy.
You can’t ignore Covid when talking about the Biden recovery. Yes, it improved, but he started with pretty low bar.

I didnt claim it. I posted the numbers of recovery. Before Biden hit the credit card too many times and we got record inflation. Of course the economy had begun to hurt. Fauci told everyone to shut everything down. You crush him for his reluctant handling of Covid then blame him for what it caused after he capitulated. 🤦‍♂️. We were gliding on air before covid under Trump.

Trump was called a xenophobe by pelosi and Biden. Had he not stopped that travel like they didn’t want, it would have been ugly. You are nearly the only one left on planet earth not recognizing the Russian hoax. Russian plant. Or whatever else you believe. No proof anything Russia did ever helped him. And the dossier was made up. We have been down this road. If you want to believe in the tooth fairy so be it. It just makes you look like an election denier. With no proof. Sound familiar. (Appreciate the my friend comment. Yes you are still mine too despite you voting for a communist :))

Last edited:
Reactions: halfchubb1294

So let me ask you this. Have you ever thought that maybe trying to get along with some bad actors across the world is a good thing? Or does the left always want conflict? Or maybe don't just bash them with harsh words, but rather show strength by meeting with them and hitting them with economic sanctions? Calling someone like Putin (to the public) a "thug, war criminal, etc." and then doing nothing about it other than watching Ukraine go up in flames and giving them billions, does nothing other than fuel his anger which then turns into bloodshed. Maybe it's a good thing to meet with these people to show the world we are "getting along" and trying to solve issues rather than create more division between the biggest enemies of the west. I understand we will never agree on this, but i do think everyone can agree the ultimate goal is for everyone to get along.

But don't forget July 13th...Biden stepped down after the Dems assassination attempt failed.

If someone tried to have Obama assassinated, the media and government would be all over it as opposed to the sound of crickets we're hearing now after Bad Orange Man got shot at?

7-13-2024....

Reactions: Krowking123
So let me ask you this. Have you ever thought that maybe trying to get along with some bad actors across the world is a good thing? Or does the left always want conflict? Or maybe don't just bash them with harsh words, but rather show strength by meeting with them and hitting them with economic sanctions? Calling someone like Putin (to the public) a "thug, war criminal, etc." and then doing nothing about it other than watching Ukraine go up in flames and giving them billions, does nothing other than fuel his anger which then turns into bloodshed. Maybe it's a good thing to meet with these people to show the world we are "getting along" and trying to solve issues rather than create more division between the biggest enemies of the west. I understand we will never agree on this, but i do think everyone can agree the ultimate goal is for everyone to get along.
Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer.

So publicly align with Putin instead? I agree, the three letter agencies have had their issues, but publicly siding with the despotic leader of a belligerent country over our own government is shameful and, in this case, blatantly self serving by Trump.

The guy did not want to have to admit that Russia worked to help him get elected.
When did I say align with Putin. I said that was a bad argument to use to make your point. But you have to trash Trump with every post. I agree we should help Ukraine.
The Russians were interfering with the election on both sides. The media focuses only on the Trump part.
I would not Trust the agencies and I have 2 friends (FBI)who have worked for them for years. Also a friend who guarded Obama and Trump with Secret Service.

When did I say align with Putin. I said that was a bad argument to use to make your point. But you have to trash Trump with every post. I agree we should help Ukraine.
The Russians were interfering with the election on both sides. The media focuses only on the Trump part.
I would not Trust the agencies and I have 2 friends (FBI)who have worked for them for years. Also a friend who guarded Obama and Trump with Secret Service.
I’ve looked to see if I missed evidence of Russia helping Clinton while also helping Trump and can’t find anything.

Yes, I obviously have issues with Trump, but I think for good reason. As it pertains to Putin, he asked for and got help in the 2016 election. The press conference in Helsinki was one of the most humiliating performances by a POTUS ever, in no small part because Trump had such an obvious personal stake in his obsequiousness towards Putin at the time.

Alsu Kurmasheva - detained in Russia on October 18, 2023
Vladimir Kara-Murza - detained in Russia in April, 2022
Evan Gershkovich - detained in Russia on March 29, 2023
Paul Whelan - detained in Russia on December 18, 2018

The state department began communicating with Russia about Whelan's case in January of 2019. Whelan was convicted in July of 2020. A deal was in place for his release in October of 2020. As reported by The Hill:

"Robert O’Brien, former national security adviser under Trump, told The Hill that the Russians reneged on the deal that would have freed Whelan and Trevor Reed after Joe Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election."

The two were to be released "in exchange for scheduling summits between Washington and Moscow that the Kremlin sought."

Whelan was sent to a maximum security prison in December of 2020.

• Love
AND?

Under Trumps administration, he had more American hostages/prisoners released than OIdiot and Biden combined, and he didnt have to give billions of dollars and release terrorist in the process.

Last edited:
I’ve looked to see if I missed evidence of Russia helping Clinton while also helping Trump and can’t find anything.

Yes, I obviously have issues with Trump, but I think for good reason. As it pertains to Putin, he asked for and got help in the 2016 election. The press conference in Helsinki was one of the most humiliating performances by a POTUS ever, in no small part because Trump had such an obvious personal stake in his obsequiousness towards Putin at the time.

Did you really expect to find it by searching? Most things detrimental to the left or do not fit the narrative seem to be removed somehow.
Go figure.

TDS TDS TDS.

LMBO. This is is a post for the ages. Someone mark this one. Someone get this man some help as well. He is a danger to himself and others with this much TDS.

Reactions: Bells76

Dude. Your posts are getting wackier. Please for the love of all that is holy, get off the bath salts.

Everything you say is laughable a

Everything you say is laughable. Completely rediculous…but it’s you.

Nothing positive in between? Except
Low inflation and interest, stable economy not being devoured by the rest of the world. Forgetful Joe has had nothing positive n his lifetime except his son’s drug tests. Much less his last year

I am in total and complete agreement with you. Putin doesn’t want President Trump in because he knows he can’t control him.

Reactions: ToddBburn and woofn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT