ADVERTISEMENT

Question…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
If they are gonna let you……should you run/walk away or is it okay to go ahead and “just do it” if they are willing/offering ???

Axing 4 a friend:

And when you're a star, they letyou do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy”

DJT

Last edited:
If they are gonna let you……should you run/walk away or is it okay to go ahead and “just do it” if they are willing/offering ???

Axing 4 a friend:

And when you're a star, they letyou do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy”

DJT
Dems have gotten good lying mileage out of that one. The fact that he prefaced the offensive remark with “they letyou do it” indicated no forced action, but the dems have always conveniently ignored that part, making it a lie by omission. Stupid and offensive on Trump’s part, shameful on the lying dems’ parts.

And, so anybody interested knows, I consider it funny, inconsequential locker room talk in bad taste.

Dems have gotten good lying mileage out of that one. The fact that he prefaced the offensive remark with “they letyou do it” indicated no forced action, but the dems have always conveniently ignored that part, making it a lie by omission. Stupid and offensive on Trump’s part, shameful on the lying dems’ parts.

And, so anybody interested knows, I consider it funny, inconsequential locker room talk in bad taste.
Would never & have never told anyone how to vote…..however. I will say just vote. Who they support or vote for is none of my business and I try not to judge them for it.

Most everybody has their reasons for whatever side of the fence they choose to be on.

But I will call out the lies, things intentionally omitted or embellishment.

Politics really has become dirty thru the years, the worst I have ever seen it. The media & politicians deserve most of the credit for all of this……but on the other hand, some people fall for it.

Would never & have never told anyone how to vote…..however. I will say just vote. Who they support or vote for is none of my business and I try not to judge them for it.

Most everybody has their reasons for whatever side of the fence they choose to be on.

But I will call out the lies, things intentionally omitted or embellishment.

Politics really has become dirty thru the years, the worst I have ever seen it. The media & politicians deserve most of the credit for all of this……but on the other hand, some people fall for it.
The politicians have become more cowardly. Centrist dems are afraid of their lunatic fringe, everybody is so afraid of black and queer voting blocs to the extent they embrace the woke idiocy pandering to those groups. I suspect many of them fear the probable inevitability of the WEF and WHO increasing control. Biden is out of his league and fears all the various progressive groups. Jill probably beats him for doing the Roomba on stages and answering questions.

The lying has increased and become much more outlandish, IMO.

Reactions: Eastmandawg

Trump has had his share of sticking his foot in his mouth…..he doesn’t know when to walk away and he certainly does not forget.

He is definitely not a politician, but that is what got him elected the first time. But not being a politician has also hurt him, a double-edged sword. He needs to find a balance, but that ain’t happening at his age……U get what you get.

And to me, he is definitely a much better option to what we have in the WH now.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT