ADVERTISEMENT

Question About Polls

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Do y’all participate in political polls?
(Calls, on line, mail, etc)

I can’t remember the last time I did. I avoid them like the plague. I wonder if there are others like me.

I generally only trust Rasmussen, Zogby, and somewhat Real Clear Politics averages. I think most polling is corrupt in some way.

Let’s discuss amongst ourselves.

I can’t remember the last time I did. I avoid them like the plague. I wonder if there are others like me.

I generally only trust Rasmussen, Zogby, and somewhat Real Clear Politics averages. I think most polling is corrupt in some way.

99% of them are Bogus....Who, Where, How are they sampling and polling....Corruption runs deep in this game as well

I've never participated in a poll; never trusted them anyway....we all saw through those BS polls in 2016 when they assured America the Bull Elephant wood win in landslide victory.
TOTtOxY.gif
giphy.gif

I have been asked to participate , I don't participate !

I've never participated in a poll; never trusted them anyway....we all saw through those BS polls in 2016 when they assured America the Bull Elephant wood win in landslide victory.
TOTtOxY.gif
giphy.gif
How the Hell did this above turn into what IT is today.....The Whole Damn FUGGLY TREE must have fell on her at some point.....or she turned Hedge Hog and had to look the part......

They’re out celebrating the ruling this morning that Trump has to turn over tax returns to NY court. This is it, we got him! They’ll be back when this one falls flat.

I expect that one to go to SCOTUS. I hope if/when he releases returns, it is an absolute nothing burger........sort of like everything else they have tried.

Last edited:

Popular vote doesn’t win Presidential elections.

Show me an electoral college map and give me the estimates there.

Polls aren't about trends, they're about making news. They (media) commission polls to get a specific result. Its about ratings. Anyone with an IQ above 80 knows the Dems don't have a chance in hell.

I saw a poll this morning that had Sleepy Job beating Trump by 17pts. Does anyone really believe that BS? Seriously, Or crazy Bernie beating him by 10. GTFO.

These Democrats are just weird, oddballs .

Do you honestly believe that any of these oddballs in the Current Democrat Freak show called a primary can beat Trump?

Well, if there in no real quantitative data because the polls are all fake then how can you be so certain he wins?

Well, if there in no real quantitative data because the polls are all fake then how can you be so certain he wins?
I’d say Trump’s results are all the quantitative data needed. No one be can argue with his results. Can you hate him and vote for one of the oddballs from democrat freak show? Sure, but I’m guessing most level headed folks will vote for results.

Because while there are some really stupid, greedy and envious people in our Country, I don't believe there are enough of them to put one of these weird, pandering freaks in as the leader of the free world. Now answer my question

I’d say Trump’s results are all the quantitative data needed. No one be can argue with his results. Can you hate him and vote for one of the oddballs from democrat freak show? Sure, but I’m guessing most level headed folks will vote for results.
I was asking for data that would indicate people are going to vote for him, not why they might. Changing the subject is classic Trumper.

Also the word "results" isn't a quantity.

It's like yelling "FACTS!" when questioned why you believe something. It is tipping your hand that you don't know what you're talking about.

I was asking for data that would indicate people are going to vote for him, not why they might. Changing the subject is classic Trumper.

It's like yelling "FACTS!" when questioned why you believe something. It is tipping your hand that you don't know what you're talking about.

Which of the current democrat freak show do you think can beat Trump and why?

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg

270 electoral votes is a result and a quantity. Your hate is obvious. Your education not so much.

Which of the current democrat freak show do you think can beat Trump and why?
Some of them.

Because Trump's behavior is embarrassing on a national level. Irrelevant, past-their-prime Facebook grandpa's look at trump and see themselves, so his blithering, oblique racism and lies are good things because "he gets it"! Everyone else is ashamed that the guy is in the white house.

He's Joe Biden but for people from Ellijay, not Syracuse.

Also, his kick the can down the road economy isn't going to look so great when the only people not pissed at us are the dictators he gushes over.

He can’t answer the question. There’s not a formula in which he can create that supports his opinion.
Also, you never clarified what I was asking.

What numbers could point to more people voting for Trump?

But projection (i.e. accusing other of what you're doing) is classic Trumper.

Some of them.

Because Trump's behavior is embarrassing on a national level. Irrelevant, past-their-prime Facebook grandpa's look at trump and see themselves, so his blithering, oblique racism and lies are good things because "he gets it"! Everyone else is ashamed that the guy is in the white house.

He's Joe Biden but for people from Ellijay, not Syracuse.

Also, his kick the can down the road economy isn't going to look so great when the only people not pissed at us are the dictators he gushes over.

Dear God, which one? Look we know you're comfortable with the swamp and turning your miserable life over to the Government, you're here bashing Trump, so tell us who you support and why?

I know you can't be embarrassed being a liberal, but you look pretty stupid when you can't answer a simple question

Well, it's 2019 and you still don't know how our system works? Stupid is a requirement for being a liberal

Let me walk you through this.

You said there were not enough people to vote against Trump. I pointed out that Trump lost the popular vote, indicating that there are plenty of people to vote against him. Particularly now that he has demonstrated that he is such an incompetent president that a tin can could run against him and win, and the Dems are putting that to the test.

You have to hide behind an antiquated system to get him into office. So no, it isn't about how many glorious patriots will stand up for trump against the villainous dems, like you want to believe, it's about leveraging the system. It's a "swamp" thing all the same.

Also, you never clarified what I was asking.

What numbers could point to more people voting for Trump?

But projection (i.e. accusing other of what you're doing) is classic Trumper.
Some numbers for you start with: Unemployment, workforce participation, minority unemployment, 401k, IRA, business startups, checking account, inflation, private school tuition, oil price, natural gas price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT