ADVERTISEMENT

quick rant

JMWright1417

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Columbus, Georgia
www.mallardflatsfarm.com
I want to be clear of one thing before you even read this message. In no way is this message directed to a single coach, staff, administrator, etc etc. This is solely directed at the young men who wear the red and black and play on the field.

If every time I turn around, I see another one of you getting arrested, excessive speeding, domestic violence, illegal firearms, etc. etc. Where will you get your NIL money from when the donors stop pouring it in, and you don't have a team to play for anymore because you think you are above the law. You don't just need a slice of humble pie. Each one of you needs to eat a whole damn pie. If you weren't arrested and you ask why should I be a part of this? BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND HELP LEAD. Each one of you because of your actions, or because of the lack thereof has made us a laughingstock. You are only hurting yourselves. Have you ever heard the expression one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel? Now do you think NFL GM's might take notice of all of your Tom foolery. Grow up and get serious or get the f*ck out of here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.