ADVERTISEMENT

Ralph northam

Va Beach Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
My governor. I’m embarrassed. He is a shameless shill. Caught black facing and goes hard left to win back base. Worst governor ever. He did just say we are not going to come back economically til the medical crisis ends. And the medical crisis may be here for a long time. Genius. And inspiring!

My governor. I’m embarrassed. He is a shameless shill. Caught black facing and goes hard left to win back base. Worst governor ever. He did just say we are not going to come back economically til the medical crisis ends. And the medical crisis may be here for a long time. Genius. And inspiring!

one chooses how to live,
one chooses how to die....
if the god's agree.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Last edited:
Hey another Hampton Roads Resident. I'm in Newport News.

Amazing what voters will fall for

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT