ADVERTISEMENT

Real impressed w/ JJ Frazier last 2 games...

louman90

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 12, 2001
JJ really came into his own the last 2 games. Just some really clutch shooting and great job running the point. It will be great to see him back with the Dawgs next year. With Mann, Gaines, and Forte coming back we should be at least as good next year.

have to wonder if the mask is holding him back.........

and ,kinda hope it is a little ,but he is a goodun......

We're going to be set at guard next year for sure, BUT

you may be underestimating the impact of losing Nemi and Marcus. Just think how many games one or both of them have won for us this year. I think Yante will be a very good player for us-hopefully next year, but even if he is, we still need more help down low. I don't think any of our other bigs currently on roster will turn into quality SEC players, so that's going to put a lot of pressure on Derek Ogbeide coming in as a freshman and contributing right away-that's a lot to ask for a 3/low 4* big man in the SEC. I was impressed with Yante's performances against KY, though and look forward to seeing him progress as the years go by.

Agree clisby- think we have one other big coming but he's more in the mode

Of Donte Williams- will be productive just later in his career. Still wish Brandon Morris hadn't screwed up.
Also- early in season said Nemi was our most consistent player and nearly got laughed out of here. Guess what? He is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT