ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Note Recruiting Notes 6/10

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
- Christian Garrett has known he was coming since the Scavenger Hunt, took courtesy visit to Clemson and then UGA closed on him this weekend.

- The real true threat to Todd Robinson was Bama, so when he left there last weekend with zero traction.. it was set up for UGA to seal the deal during his OV and they did just that. Expecting him at Safety at UGA, one of the best playmakers in GA..

- Been saying I thought FSU and UGA would split Tavion Wallace and Ty Jackson.. I may walk that back a bit, there’s a world where FSU gets neither now. I feel like UGA is now surging for Tavion and also may be in the lead for Jackson.. I don’t see both at UGA with Zayden tbh, but I don’t think Jackson ends up in Tally at this point and I worry about Bama more there but they are having a huge LB class so will see if he wanna be a part of that. Visit with Tavion went very well… big time battle here.

- Also need to walk something else I said back… been one of the first to say Glover is high on the board and may take Cortez Smith’s spot.. but now think there’s a world where both can still be in this class, which kinda surprised me..

- and yes, I think UGA will get Glover sooner than later..

- I think UGA is in that top 3 for David Sanders… but he’s not going to give any school any indication he’s coming while on OV imo. I expect him to take his OVs and then mull it over with his family and compare situations and NIL deals and then figure it all out.. I’d still put my dollar bills on Tenn here. But UGA in much better spot than a month ago, zero doubt about that.

- I think UGA made a pretty sizable move for DJ Pickett.. will be tough to sway bc LSU and Miami are deep in this one and Oregon been in hot pursuit but I think UGA vaulted into that top 4 now. If Fran Brown was here, UGA might even be the team to beat.. been needed to get him back on campus so that was great and I expect him back in the fall for a game before his decision.

- it was another great visit for CJ Wiley.. it’s a lowkey recruitment so just gotta keep battling bc it’s not one that’s swaying a bunch.. pretty even keel. UGA and LSU battle here with LSU OV looming.. think may be looking at august timeline here but don’t think they are 100% sure on that.

- I still really love where UGA is with Talyn Taylor… think this one is over publicly sooner than later. He’s a STUD

- was a really productive visit for Eric Winters and Andrew Purcell. KJ was Winter’s host.. the AU visit this coming weekend will be the tell. He’s a big time want in Athens..

- Still not sure Jontae Gilbert ends up at UGA.. good player, very interesting recruitment..

Any questions, fire away

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News