ADVERTISEMENT

Remember all those college students who died...

BigDaddyDawgBreath

Hairy Cooontex
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
From COVID?

The most damning aspect of the "intellectual" discussion around COVID is how the proponents of lockdowns/masks/forced vaccination are not held up to criticism for being wrong so badly and so repeatedly.

Another way to put it: When only one side is allowed to be wrong you know you are getting lied to.

Last edited:
The die-in was my personal fav.

Some of them will probably always be hysterical about anything, but some will grow up to become fully functioning adults and will look back on that with a "WTF was I doing" thought. Thankfully (for their sake) they are all wearing masks, so their kids won't be able to look on them with the appropriate shame that they'd deserve.

Its insane how this has been blown out of proportion. Quarantine the elderly and the immune compromised (if THEY choose to) and stay home if you feel sick... Everything else should never have been changed from normal. How many deaths by college kids? Cant be many because as of 4-7-2021 per the CDC (The science guys) there have been 2247 deaths 0-29 years of ages.. There are 126.75 million people under 30 in U.S.... death rate of .0000017. Ridiculous, nobody does any research for themselves anymore.

A lot of noise now about US colleges requiring students to get the CV19 jab to register for in-person classes this Fall. Some Red State governors standing up and saying "not in my state". Any news if Kemp will grow a pair?

Its insane how this has been blown out of proportion. Quarantine the elderly and the immune compromised (if THEY choose to) and stay home if you feel sick... Everything else should never have been changed from normal. How many deaths by college kids? Cant be many because as of 4-7-2021 per the CDC (The science guys) there have been 2247 deaths 0-29 years of ages.. There are 126.75 million people under 30 in U.S.... death rate of .0000017. Ridiculous, nobody does any research for themselves anymore.

I don't think the fear was ever for the under 30 crowd as much as it was for what the people under 30 did once they got sick and spread it back to their parents and grandparents. The older crowd, at least in my experience, had a lot of people in it (my family included) that basically decided they weren't going to quarantine regardless of the risk. And that's a fine decision for them to make, but there are people out there who got COVID and gave it to their parents/grandparents and someone later died. That's a hell of a burden to walk around with.

Normal, healthy college students doing die-in protests for their own self preservation are generally dumb.

Same with lower schools. My district missed one day as a whole for cleaning. One day! Yet many schools have just began opening. It is child abuse.

If you notice, schools in liberal towns are the ones that have been closed. Athens is a good example. Whereas neighboring, conservative counties, like Oconee county, have been open. Another Dem tool to destroy the education system

From COVID?

The most damning aspect of the "intellectual" discussion around COVID is how the proponents of lockdowns/masks/forced vaccination are not held up to criticism for being wrong so badly and so repeatedly.

Another way to put it: When only one side is allowed to be wrong you know you are getting lied to.

You post an article, written by a marginal media figure (not in any way associated with the CDC), published April 2020, and this is supposed to be some sort of gotcha about Covid misinformation?

Reactions: celticdawg
If you notice, schools in liberal towns are the ones that have been closed. Athens is a good example. Whereas neighboring, conservative counties, like Oconee county, have been open. Another Dem tool to destroy the education system
At this point there is no scientific data to back up keeping schools closed. There is plenty of sociological data that show what a lack of an education means for one's quality of life. Dang even Joe is begging for these idiots to open schools. We spent the last year being told how evil the elites and the white ruling class is and now basically because of tyrannical educational policy they have given these same people an even bigger leg up.

My family beginning with my grandfather years ago support various educational scholarships for the less fortunate. Education is the only way out for 99% of these people. This issue touches home for me obviously.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
At this point there is no scientific data to back up keeping schools closed. There is plenty of sociological data that show what a lack of an education means for one's quality of life. Dang even Joe is begging for these idiots to open schools. We spent the last year being told how evil the elites and the white ruling class is and now basically because of tyrannical educational policy they have given these same people an even bigger leg up.

My family beginning with my grandfather years ago support various educational scholarships for the less fortunate. Education is the only way out for 99% of these people. This issue touches home for me obviously.

Which is why it's ridiculous that school choice isn't a thing. In the states with Democratic majorities in their legislature I kind of get it, the teachers unions have a complete vice grip on their balls. But a state like Georgia? I just don't get it.

Which is why it's ridiculous that school choice isn't a thing. In the states with Democratic majorities in their legislature I kind of get it, the teachers unions have a complete vice grip on their balls. But a state like Georgia? I just don't get it.
Scared of the mean things people will say about them.

You post an article, written by a marginal media figure (not in any way associated with the CDC), published April 2020, and this is supposed to be some sort of gotcha about Covid misinformation?
Let me ask you - where have the public health establishment been wrong the last year in your observation?

I will hang up and listen.

Let me ask you - where have the public health establishment been wrong the last year in your observation?

I will hang up and listen.
It is difficult to provide a meaningful answer regarding “the public health establishment”, as I am not sure who that is referencing and there have when a wide range of opinions from various scrientists along the way. Would a comment about the CDC suffice?

From COVID?

A much better take. You are skirting around the same issue till you get closer to being right about it. Could have been handled better for sure. But considering the randomness of this thing and so much not being known, I get the panic. The school thing is a little crazy. The same reason I give trump a pass here. The cdc, doctors and even virologist have no clue what or why this thing does what it does. I got that straight from the horses mouth. I don’t blame you for running from the Brazil conversation. I posted an article that happened yesterday. You posted one from a year ago. They had no clue in Jan 2021 still. No way in hell an article in April of 2020 can even remotely be a resource. They are going to have a half a million deaths before it is over. No reason for them to doctor up numbers politically or economically. Over 40000 died in March. 4200 died yesterday. They arent doing anything. No measures. No lockdowns. No masks or social distancing other than by local ordinances.

Last edited:
From COVID?

lol...the signs are funny. College liberals gonna lib.

Reactions: BigDaddyDawgBreath
Sir you are unequivocally wrong every time you post.

Reactions: Spe77
From COVID?

Pre-Covid mortality was 78.6 years of age and after Covid, the mortality avg age was 78.6. Hmm??

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Pre-Covid mortality was 78.6 years of age and after Covid, the mortality avg age was 78.6. Hmm??
This correlation has happened all over the world: Average age of COVID deaths being very close to average life expectancy.

Occasionally see stories asking "how did Africa escape COVID deaths?"

Like there is some magic in the water there.

Truth is Africa does not have the large number of old, very sick, very obese people we have in the West.

It ruffles people to point out the facts but when these angry uneducated Karens continue to screw with all our lives without knowing what they are talking about it leads to poor decisions.

It is difficult to provide a meaningful answer regarding “the public health establishment”, as I am not sure who that is referencing and there have when a wide range of opinions from various scrientists along the way. Would a comment about the CDC suffice?
No because the CDC was wildly unprepared at the beginning, which only enhances the great job Trump’s team did getting their arms around this thing and improving testing, among other things, so rapidly. The CDC has been wrong on this thing throughout, and who gave them control over the cruise industry? Even the Left must admit that without Trump there’d be no vax being distributed today. His style was effective in accelerating the process.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Even the Left must admit that without Trump there’d be no vax being distributed today. His style was effective in accelerating the process.
Pfizer was the first vaccine to market and they did not participate in Operation Warp Speed or accept US government research funding. So, we in fact would have had a vaccine WO Trump.

Regarding the CDC, I am not going to brother going through a statement by statement comparison between what Trump said and what the CDC said because the record is very clear who was correct more often.

Reactions: celticdawg
Pfizer was the first vaccine to market and they did not participate in Operation Warp Speed or accept US government research funding. So, we in fact would have had a vaccine WO Trump.

Regarding the CDC, I am not going to brother going through a statement by statement comparison between what Trump said and what the CDC said because the record is very clear who was correct more often.

C’mon, Will. Pfizer would not have come out as quickly absent the competition. That’s an ignorant statement that only highlights your bias. And the CDC is broken and inexplicably has become political. If you can’t see it, maybe it’s time for an eye exam.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Hit me with some facts, Montreal! Time for the truth-bomb. I look forward to being proven wrong.
Please explain the first thing you would like to be proven wrong about.

tenor.gif

C’mon, Will. Pfizer would not have come out as quickly absent the competition. That’s an ignorant statement that only highlights your bias. And the CDC is broken and inexplicably has become political. If you can’t see it, maybe it’s time for an eye exam.
On the face of it @willdup has a point about Pfizer. They did conspicuously distance themselves from Warp Speed on the front end. Now it seems a bit much to claim nothing Trump or the government did helped Pfizer but true is true...

Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT