ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr. is working with these guys

US has 50% childhood obesity. It's 3% in Japan. Why is that?

71KTwO53SnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Did they catch Tuck texting about the Don, friend?

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait," he texted an unidentified person.

"I hate him passionately. ... I can’t handle much more of this," he added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...sages-emails-released-dominion-suit-rcna72693
What do we think he texts other people about Biden and Kamala? You think I don’t text other people bad stuff about the don from time to time. I posted here to you I didn’t believe the don would be the nominee. This is overblown and was used to win a court case. Which is sad. Election fraud hasn’t been proven, but ironically dominion voting machines are as reliable as you keeping the same posting personality on here. Even more irony, this was proven by democrats who sued about the dominion voting machines vulnerabilities after the 2016 election. (Hillary, the og election was stolen politician)These machines were manipulated into changing its vote in less than five minutes. Using just a pen. Who cares about facts when you get to be a Democrat.

Congress may approve Ozempic for Medicare and Medicaid. It's a $1500/month lifetime prescription. Adds another $3 trillion to what is already being spent. We'll be spending more on diabetes than national defense.

New American Diabetes Association Report Finds Annual Costs of Diabetes to be $412.9 Billion​

Last edited:
US has 50% childhood obesity. It's 3% in Japan. Why is that?
Dr. Casey's book:

71KTwO53SnL._SL1500_.jpg
Genetics and because they eat fish, rice, seaweed, vegetables for lunch and dinner.

Korean Lunch

8p59p8rf3e151.jpg

Japan

healthy-school-lunch-ideas-1024x683.jpg

US lunch
sub-buzz-3896-1673372195-11.jpg

For many US kids that's probably as healthy as they'll eat all day. And kids don't drink sugary drinks much over here in Asia.

My kid likes coke, but he's just as happy with water most of the time.

For Japanese and Korean kids, they probably eat just as healthy at home most nights. The traditional foods served at home are much healthier. Less frying. More fish and vegetables.

Child obesity is on the upswing in Asia as fast food and junk food have flooded in the past few decades. But you can still eat out cheap and healthy over here. Can eat a healthy meal at a restaurant just as cheap as a value meal at McDonald's.

I can eat this bowl of rice mixed with veggies a fried egg and a small amount of minced meat for less than any of the fast food places. There's a spicy sauce you add to it that gives it all flavor and it's great.

classic-korean-bibimbap-recipe-2118765-hero-01-091c0e0f8c20426d8f70747955efa61d.jpg

Honestly, there's not a big secret here. Eat vegetables, fish and stay away from fried foods and a lot of bread, you'll be healthier.

Last edited:
Democrat healthy diet
2023.10.07-01.59-revolvernews-652164377e7dd.jpeg
Well, not sure if that response is to me. There are no bugs in those pics, friend. I live here. I eat here. I'm not a Democrat. This seems like the kind of response one would give if they can't really rebut what another posted.

They just grow up eating rice at every meal and don't add anything to it. Just plain white rice. Doesn't work for me. I always either dump it in the soup they usually serve or mix whatever sauce the may have at the table with it. I get some strange looks.

" RFK wants healthier foods and medicines . "

" But Tucker texted about Trump"

Wtf does this have to do with anything?

I'm sorry friend. Tucker is great. Trump is great. RFK is great and talks really good sense. No problems there. You have a great day. And hope your day is lit.

Yeah but the drawback to eating Asian is they have a high incident of butt cancer due to all the rice they eat.

Yeah, I remember when Dems were worried about processed foods, GMOs and the over prescribing of opiods in general, behavior modification drugs to children and the huge profit margin in the prescription drug industry. Now, they are attacking farmers and grocers. Weird iyam.

Reactions: 3 Pete
People eat themselves into a chronic disease and get put on a lifetime of prescriptions. It's a Fast Food and Big Pharma tag team. Everybody wins. F the patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT