ADVERTISEMENT

RFK kicked off Ga ballot.

He dropped out Friday correct? Seems moot at this point...

Then why is the judge ruling at all? Democrats need to stop with the "it doesn't matter" nonsense when not wanting to acknowledge wrong.
Did rfk jr not follow the rules to be on Georgia ballot? If so, he shouldn't be allowed to be on the ballot and the judge should rule on that whether he dropped out or not. We need case law to keep others from skirting the system.

I figured Georgia is one of those states where RFK was planning to take his name off the ballot anyways. It sounded like he was gonna take his name off of the battleground states where he could hurt Trump but plans to stay on in the states guaranteed to go one way or the other to try and get to 5% and a shot at forming a proper third party.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I figured Georgia is one of those states where RFK was planning to take his name off the ballot anyways. It sounded like he was gonna take his name off of the battleground states where he could hurt Trump but plans to stay on in the states guaranteed to go one way or the other to try and get to 5% and a shot at forming a proper third party

The Dems want Stein and West off the ballof and threw in RFK Jr for appearences.

Leave it Blank will come in third.

RFK Jr was always nothing more than a protest vote. I would have voted for him for no other reason than if peeled of a decent percentage of votes it would get someone's attention that swing voters run this state now.

Given the choice of Harris/Trump, I won't vote for either and hope the down ballot Congress and Senate races keep the parties split so Harris can't do too much harm while the Republican party cleans DJT's influence out of it's system and comes up with some candidates that could actually win what should have been an easy slam dunk win.

BTW, put MTG in the Georgia 6th and see how fast she'd get tossed out on her ear. She'd be primaried and gone in a flash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT