ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Louisville

I live in Louisville. One officer has been charged with 3 charges of wanton endangerment 1st degree. Two of these were for firing into other apartments. The other two officers were not charged with anything.

Protesters starting to gather. Interesting that video has surfaced showing protesters getting signs already made out of U-Haul. Mayor has set a 9p curfew for tonight thru Friday but I doubt if that matters if it starts to get bad.

Vast majority of protesters right now are white kids in their 20s.

No murder charge is justified...Brianna had a thug boyfriend. She was apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time...not so sure she’s miss innocent. The family should just take their unjustified 12m and leave.

Yep and my guess is a conviction on the wanton disregard charges will be a tough sell for the prosecutors as well.

Reactions: aadco
Protesters starting to gather. Interesting that video has surfaced showing protesters getting signs already made out of U-Haul. Mayor has set a 9p curfew for tonight thru Friday but I doubt if that matters if it starts to get bad.

Vast majority of protesters right now are white kids in their 20s.

I got the skinny on this case long ago. That Breonna chick was apparently not much of a druggy herself but she hung around with real shitheads. Also, the media is trying to claim the big drug dealer involved was her ex-boyfriend but he was not ex. He was still tappin it and living at the apartment with her.
The drug task force tapped the phones both at her house and at what was called the "trap" house where his drugs were dealt out of. She worked at the police department but knew all about his drug business.
It is all on tape.
She got dead because that fool at her house started shooting. But, she ain't innocent at all.
The Grand Jury did their job.

Proves my theory i floated last night that ugly people (women) are the ones who are radicalized. Imagine being 30 like her and receiving no attention from the opposite sex ever.

“Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.”
Rush Limbaugh

"F*** these racist cops" chants invoke such spirited civil philosophizing and vigorous theories of jurisprudence unmatched since socrates.... western civilization is in its full bloom

ADVERTISEMENT