ADVERTISEMENT

Rivalry from the past! Thoughts on our next game…..

athensdawg88

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
GA
I love this old southern rivalry. I grew up watching it and You will be hard-pressed to find better looking women than when Georgia and Ole Miss play

Yes, we have dominated Ole Miss.
so it’s been a one-sided rivalry. I think some old timers can tell you how they beat us in 76 after we beat Alabama and spoiled an undefeated regular season.

I also know this is the only SEC team Kirby has not beaten. They beat the brakes off of us in Kirby‘s first year.
And with Lane Kiffin, a circus will be coming to town

I’m very excited for this game. I think it will be a fourth-quarter battle with Georgia finding a way to win kind of similar to this past week . Around 10 points.

I think Sanford will be electric with it being a night game and the fact that our fans were a little flat this past week. I think Georgia will come out and play a much better game.
I also think we have a chance of getting two starters back this week. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, for tonight‘s game this is when Eli Manning came to town in 2002

Also came across this. This was ESPN behind the scenes of the 2002 game showing everything from our players like David Pollock to eating at Charlie Williams, Pinecrest Lodge.

Thoughts on this old rivalry and this weekend’s game?
I’ll say Georgia wins 34 to 23

@Bulldog Bob
@msdawg48
@zingerdawg
@DonutDawg
@WinderDad80
@cforest
@FivePtsDawg
@Patrick Garbin
@Saxondawg
@HHolland92
@JTRDAWG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.