ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Mobile Stuck On Gallery: Georgia vs Army by Lance McCurley

OleSoulAndSpirit

National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2020
A couple of hours ago, I figured up Rivals on my phone and read some of Anthony Dasher's coverage on the baseball game today.

Then I saw the Gallery: Georgia vs Army by Lance McCurley, so I clicked on that and looked at all the pictures.

When I got through, there wasn't any way I could back out of the gallery. I've closed the app, and reopened it, and it still on the gallery.

I've closed the app and powered my phone off and back on and when I fired up the app, it was still stuck on the the gallery.

It's the first time I've ran into an issue, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but it's troubling, because now I can't get to anything other than the gallery.

I was considering deleting the app and reinstall it, but I'm hopeful Lance or someone else can see if there's any issue with the post that's causing the issue.

Was pulling for the Dawgs all 9 innings, and thankfully they pulled it out. But, they going to have one of the best games to knock off UNC Wilmington. At least, they'll have 2 chances, if it comes to it.

Go Dawgs!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News