ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals update on 2024/2025 PG Savo Drezgic, who is trending UGA and did visit the real Athens recently

WRDefenderDog

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
North Augusta, SC
“Four-star point guard Savo Drezgic has been in the United State for less than a year and is not only attracting interest and offers from high-major programs, but he’s already taken his first official visit. On the way to this weekend’s adidas 3SSB stop in Birmingham, Drezgic stopped off for a visit to Georgia, where head coach Mike White and his staff made sure the Serbian important knew he was a priority target.

“I liked it,” Drezgic, who played professionally in Serbia before landing in the United States just this year, said on Friday. “I really liked it a lot. They just showed me around and we talked and all of that.”

One of the top international prospects in his class, Drezgic, is a true point guard that is known for his facilitation skills as well his long-range shooting, both of which were on display in Alabama on Friday. There’s no doubt he will have a long list of options before his recruitment is said and done, as major programs are already kicking the tires on his process.

“I have not visited anywhere else yet but California, Kansas, Arkansas and Kentucky have all talked to me on the phone,” Drezgic said. “I don’t really know a lot about the colleges yet, but I will learn.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News