ADVERTISEMENT

Rolfe granted $500k bond

After a nearly 2 hour bond hearing...the Fulton ADA testifying was atrocious. $500k bond with stipulations that passport turned over and an ankle monitor.

Here come more burning buildings in Atlanta.

Indicted on 11 felonies including capital murder=$500,000 bail?
It may be that the judge things the defendant has been overcharged.

After a nearly 2 hour bond hearing...the Fulton ADA testifying was atrocious. $500k bond with stipulations that passport turned over and an ankle monitor.

U think after trial he will b able to carry gun(legally)?

Yes. But I doubt he will have to since he will likely spend his remaining time drinking umbrella drinks at the beach on the city of Atlanta’s dime.
I don't think so but we will see. I don't like his odds. Hate to be him.

I don't think so but we will see. I don't like his odds. Hate to be him.

As long as rational people stay involved and don’t let Fulton County continue this political stunt he will be just fine. Watching the bond hearing...his attorneys compared to the Fulton ADA was like watching a Ferrari vs. a Saturn. ADA Rucker spent the entire hearing stammering and grasping at straws.

As long as rational people stay involved and don’t let Fulton County continue this political stunt he will be just fine. Watching the bond hearing...his attorneys compared to the Fulton ADA was like watching a Ferrari vs. a Saturn. ADA Rucker spent the entire hearing stammering and grasping at straws.
Would U take his place in order for a chance at big money as U say?

Reactions: celticdawg
Think they will restrict him to a taser only.
He will need more than a taser to keep his ass from being whipped every day. Probably never shat right again. Probably have to leave the country. Start a u fund me for travel money.

Funny how we get to hear from grieving girlfriends, the battered kids, the second grade teacher, the doctor who birthed him, the race whores who are always looking for the camera as long as it bashes the country, replays from funerals showing a kind face.... but never a mention of the felonies, beating his children, robbing pregnant women and on and on and on.

It plays every day on the news, every day. The media has tried the police officers publicly. They have offered nothing in the way of fair play of evidence, all they show is parts of video that tells the story the media wants to narrate.

When the trial comes, if the officers are found innocent, towns will burn.

There should not be another word spoken about those issues until the court date. My God, we have lost our minds.

And they might be guilty, but let it happen in court. That is how our legal system works.

A pull cord in a garage got more air play from the news than any of the black officers that were killed. That is a shame.

No word from the police officers has been provided by the news. No rational thought on why these happen except that white people hate blacks. Stupid as it sounds, it plays well in the news.

What we are doing to our police departments is a sin. Police shoot and kill people out of fear. The question that should be asked is why they fear the black suspect. Is it because they are black or because, in most cases, the computer in their car advises them that they are dealing with a dangerous felon.

George Floyd was a dangerous felon. He was not someone to be honored and celebrated. But we have, because it plays into the narrative.

It is sad he was killed. He was killed because he made a series of really bad decisions that flaunted the law, including that night while on drugs.

Burn everything down. It will make everything better. Maybe we can all be like Chicago.

Last edited:
Funny how we get to hear from grieving girlfriends, the battered kids, the second grade teacher, the doctor who birthed him, the race whores who are always looking for the camera as long as it bashes the country, replays from funerals showing a kind face.... but never a mention of the felonies, beating his children, robbing pregnant women and on and on and on.

It plays every day on the news, every day. The media has tried the police officers publicly. They have offered nothing in the way of fair play of evidence, all they show is parts of video that tells the story the media wants to narrate.

There should not be another word spoken about those issues until the court date. My God, we have lost our minds.

And they might be guilty, but let it happen in court. That is how our legal system works.

A pull cord in a garage got more air play from the news than any of the black officers that were killed. That is a shame.

No word from the police officers has been provided by the news. No rational thought on why these happen except that white people hare blacks. Stupid as it sounds, it plays well in the news.

What we are doing to our police departments is a sin. Police shoot and kill people out of fear. The question that should be asked is why they fear the black suspect. Is it because they are black or because, in most cases, the computer in their car advises them that they are dealing with a dangerous felon.

George Floyd was a dangerous felon. He was not someone to be honored and celebrated. But we have, because it plays into the narrative.

It is sad he was killed. He was killed because he made a series of really bad decisions that flaunted the law, including that night while on drugs.

Burn everything down. It will make everything better. Maybe we can all be like Chicago.

Excellent post. Now if we can just grant Bubba Wallace reparations.

No because Jim Crow laws said if U were 1/8 black or more-U were considered all black.

There you go, basing everything on governmental mandates to control the populace. Biology be damned.

Is choosing ones color like choosing your sex?

Funny, I thought we were erasing everything pre 2020 that any demeaning racial historical tones.

Seriously, if we’re gonna clean this mess up, and the memories that keep young people down, we must cleanse history.

By 1/8th, is that the white woman gets to choose the race after 8 acts of intercourse with a black man or a white man with 8 acts of intercourse with a black woman?

What happens when the black father had ancestors that sold slaves off the African continent? Do we go back and cleanse that.

Seems that the act of selling your race for profit is as hideous as buying slaves. Wonder what black leaders had racist ancestors?

Just saying, you know, rewriting history and all. And reparations will not be awarded if ancestors sold slaves.

Gotta be fair in this. Would like your opinion on this serious issue.

There you go, basing everything on governmental mandates to control the populace. Biology be damned.

Funny, I thought we were erasing everything pre 2020 that any demeaning racial historical tones.

Seriously, if we’re gonna clean this mess up, and the memories that keep young people down, we must cleanse history.

By 1/8th, is that the white woman gets to choose the race after 8 acts of intercourse with a black man or a white man with 8 acts of intercourse with a black woman?

What happens when the black father had ancestors that sold slaves off the African continent? Do we go back and cleanse that.

Seems that the act of selling your race for profit is as hideous as buying slaves. Wonder what black leaders had racist ancestors?

Just saying, you know, rewriting history and all. And reparations will not be awarded if ancestors sold slaves.

If U lived during Woodrow Wilson's time my guess is U would have no problem with his policy of everyone having to produce a photo before meeting with him.

All he has to be is convicted of one felony. Sadly his life is probably over-definitely over as he has known.

No word from the police officers has been provided by the news. No rational thought on why these happen except that white people hate blacks. Stupid as it sounds, it plays well in the news.

He was a piece of sh$% that got what was coming to him.

Great post!

Saturn were decent cars, I think the Yugo is more comparable.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaconDawg67
So are you saying you are Colin Kaepernick?

That explains a lot.
Where did U read where I was Kap. If U have never had a DNA test done-please do. U might be surprised of your ancestry. In fact I guarantee it. U do believe in DNA-correct?

Atlanta has had an 86% increase in murders over the last 4 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT