ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg S.Ga Well/Ag Irrigation Recommendation?

seatonsdawgs

Tie Your Shoes
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2008
Down by the docks of the city…
Figured I’d ask here, since everyone is always so helpful... Was looking for a good well driller and/or Ag irrigation installer in middle Ga. The property is located in Twiggs Co. between Macon and Dublin on Hwy 80. Danville and Jeffersonville to be exact.

We have 2 other wells for center pivot a couple country miles away from this location that are both pulling +/-1000 gpm at 500’ deep. We want to do drip irrigation on this farm now and know we don’t need that pressure/gpm if it’s not center pivot.

Having a tough time finding a knowledgeable person that can educate me and design/price a well, pump, and irrigation system for roughly 50 acre of flat farm land.

Thanks folks!

Figured I’d ask here, since everyone is always so helpful... Was looking for a good well driller and/or Ag irrigation installer in middle Ga. The property is located in Twiggs Co. between Macon and Dublin on Hwy 80. Danville and Jeffersonville to be exact.

We have 2 other wells for center pivot a couple country miles away from this location that are both pulling +/-1000 gpm at 500’ deep. We want to do drip irrigation on this farm now and know we don’t need that pressure/gpm if it’s not center pivot.

Having a tough time finding a knowledgeable person that can educate me and design/price a well, pump, and irrigation system for roughly 50 acre of flat farm land.

Thanks folks!
I own a well an pump company in south ga but would recommend greene’s well drilling in that area
Craig Greene is who to talk to hope this will help an go dawgs!!!

ADVERTISEMENT