ADVERTISEMENT

Said plainly, it is a lie that unvaccinated are causing increased COVID cases right now...

And when a natural virus modifies our DNA, that is a natural process. Do you know what the long range results will be to your body?
It’s been going on for as long as humans & viruses have around. It’s is one theory as to why some viruses can cause cancer (HPV, Epstein Barr, Hep B, etc.)

Literally POTUS said flatly wrong info on his town hall the other night. "If you take the vaccine you won't get COVID". Brazenly wrong.
What is also amazing, the media didn't call him out on it. Had Trump said that on a town hall, the anchor would have said, Mr President that isn't true. The media fuels this shit and refuses to call out this administration on anything.

In Central FL, one of the two big hospital systems went to Orange from Green yesterday. Basically means restrictions on visitors and elective surgeries and masks for everyone. Heard the other is about to announce changes also. You're not alone.
Florida's cases are rising because they are the #2 tourist state in the country. People from all over the world flock to Orland and the beaches. They don't just leave their money there.

Reactions: cherrydawg
The biggest advantage I see comparing:
1. Natural Immunity
2. Natural Immunity plus mRNA injection

Is:
1. has a history of about 6,000 years to look at.
2. has a history of about 6 months to look at.

No one knows the long term issues of having our immune systems genetically modified by mRNA induced spiked proteins.
Which is why under no circumstance will i take the vaccine.

No one every said that every hospital or hospital system had an excess of COVID patients. So you posted a fact which doesn't explain why some areas are having a problem. And that's also a fact. Try opening your eyes and explaining that.
I gave you an explanation for Florida

Florida's cases are rising because they are the #2 tourist state in the country. People from all over the world flock to Orland and the beaches. They don't just leave their money there.

I gave you an explanation for Florida

Please note that you said cases are rising. I have not talked about cases at all in this thread, because of the problems with testing and what a positive case indicates. Yes, they are increasing, but we're talking about hospitalizations.

While tourism certainly has a great effect on Florida, it's hardly an explanation for the increase in hospitalizations for COVID. Living here in Central Florida, I see and read a lot about what is going on, but haven't seen or read anything related to the effect of tourists on the latest situation. If you have anything specific to share, I would love to hear it.

Here's some observations related to this situation. Tourism in Florida started to recover during Spring break a few months ago. While it has increased, at least in the Orlando area, it is not to the degree to explain this increase.

I also doubt we get a significant amount of tourists hospitalized for COVID. A number of reasons with the most significant being the problem that a lot of people would have a problem with coverage under their health insurance. If they were sick before coming, hopefully they stayed home to get treatment. If their symptoms developed while here, I imagine most would be able to return home and would want to for the insurance reason and for the burden that a stay could have on the rest of their family, friends, etc.

I appreciate humor, but trust you weren't making light of this situation which is a problem in many places right now.

Not sure what you mean by genetic process but messenger RNA does not interfere with host DNA replication. Therefore, cell division would not be impacted by an introduced mRNA that only encoded for a single protein. Future cells derived from that lineage would have no genetic memory that it even existed. I would look at mRNA as the endpoint of the transcription process.
I used the phrase "genetic process" to kind of describe the mRNA drugs that Pfizer/Moderna, in early press releases, called "gene therapy". So I guess if the mRNA is "influencing" genes, thru therapy, it could be kind of a "genetic process", as most therapies if successful, manipulate the subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylo Ren
Please note that you said cases are rising. I have not talked about cases at all in this thread, because of the problems with testing and what a positive case indicates. Yes, they are increasing, but we're talking about hospitalizations.

While tourism certainly has a great effect on Florida, it's hardly an explanation for the increase in hospitalizations for COVID. Living here in Central Florida, I see and read a lot about what is going on, but haven't seen or read anything related to the effect of tourists on the latest situation. If you have anything specific to share, I would love to hear it.

Here's some observations related to this situation. Tourism in Florida started to recover during Spring break a few months ago. While it has increased, at least in the Orlando area, it is not to the degree to explain this increase.

I also doubt we get a significant amount of tourists hospitalized for COVID. A number of reasons with the most significant being the problem that a lot of people would have a problem with coverage under their health insurance. If they were sick before coming, hopefully they stayed home to get treatment. If their symptoms developed while here, I imagine most would be able to return home and would want to for the insurance reason and for the burden that a stay could have on the rest of their family, friends, etc.

I appreciate humor, but trust you weren't making light of this situation which is a problem in many places right now.
I would say that because the state worked hard to protect seniors, of which the state is half full, that once the restrictions were lifted, and people got the shot thinking they could go visit grandma and grandpa again, but the vaxxed are spreading it like wildfire, grandma and grandpa are now having to go to the hospital after missing it the first time. But since they are vaxxed, they aren't dying as much as before. Would need to see an age breakdown, but that's just my theory. Also, tons of comorbidities in FL, as you know.

I would say that because the state worked hard to protect seniors, of which the state is half full, that once the restrictions were lifted, and people got the shot thinking they could go visit grandma and grandpa again, but the vaxxed are spreading it like wildfire, grandma and grandpa are now having to go to the hospital after missing it the first time. But since they are vaxxed, they aren't dying as much as before. Would need to see an age breakdown, but that's just my theory. Also, tons of comorbidities in FL, as you know.

The discussion was what might be causing the large increase in hospitalizations from COVID. I made specific references to Central Florida and the Jacksonville area. Central Florida because that is where I live and Jacksonville because the day this was discussed was when the doctor from UF at Jacksonville made his comments.

You have just rambled on and your facts are not even correct. If I read you correctly you are saying people got a vaccine and have now gotten COVID and given it to their grandparents. What is the basis for this? I'm not even sure you can say that Florida worked hard to protect their seniors. What did they specifically do? While they had some restrictions on visitations, they have the 2nd worse rate of vaccinating nursing home workers, in particular. Are you saying that half the population of Florida are seniors? A little over 20% of the population is 65 and over which seems like a reasonable definition of senior. And when were restrictions lifted (not sure which restrictions you are talking about)? Certainly not recent enough to effect the number of hospitalizations.

What is the basis for saying "the vaxxed are spreading it like wildfire". Yes, those who got a vaccine can get COVID and can spread it, but I don't see the merit in your statement. You seem to be saying the seniors have had their vaccine (that's likely) and are now going to the hospital. Dying was not being discussed either. But that is in conflict with the statements from the doctors with these hospitals that over 90% of the patients have not been vaccinating. And what does tons of comorbidities in Florida mean?

You just have your mind made up about a number of things. While you are entitled to your opinion, if you were trying to defend it, you just did a very poor job.

• Haha
Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
ADVERTISEMENT