ADVERTISEMENT

Saints vow to highlight oppression

MCinATL

I’m right. Just ask me
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2013
The New Orleans Saints is dedicating its season to highlighting “oppression” of black women in its latest social justice initiative.

DrewBrees-2020-08-31-161402.png

In other news, Drew Brees commented that his helmet is a sign of support for his gardener, not the rapist of black women that goes by the same name.

Last edited:
The New Orleans Saints is dedicating its season to highlighting “oppression” of black women in its latest social justice initiative.

In other news, Drew Brees commented that his helmet is a sign of support for his gardener, not the rapist of black women that goes by the same name.

Chauncey Gardner plays for the Saints doesn't he?

image001-1.jpg

The #1 oppressor of Black women is black men. I think a more appropriate mission for the saints to help black women Is addressing absentee fathers. Too many black women trying to raise and support children all alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT