ADVERTISEMENT

"saturated in leftism as a urine-soaked puppy training pad"

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
By Susan Stamper Brown / Syndicated columnist

As the drumbeat to oust President Donald Trump reaches near fever pitch, it is important for all fair-minded Americans to understand if that happens, America as we know it is finished — done.

Late last year, liberals were so close to their goal of destroying America they could almost touch it. They smelled the sweet aroma of victory in the distance, believing Hillary Clinton would carry across the finish line the torch that President Barack Obama lit, then use it like a flame-thrower to incinerate what remained of American values. They were that close.

And then Donald Trump happened.

Now, media organizations as saturated in leftism as a urine-soaked puppy training pad broadcast non-stop anti-Trump propaganda.

The hypocrisy of the Fourth Estate is astounding.

Commentators inebriated with their mission to take down Trump had zero interest in aggressive “gotcha” journalism when Obama was in office. They covered for the Obama administration’s culture of deceit from beginning to end.

They protected their smooth-talking president when his White House manufactured lies about what really happened in Benghazi and other scandals. They covered for him when Obama repeatedly promised Americans that everyone could keep their doctors and healthcare plans and looked the other way when Obama said there was “not even a smidgeon” of corruption -- while an IRS investigation was still in process.

They took their guy’s words at face value when folks like former Secretary of State John Kerry bragged Obama’s administration helped “broker a deal that successfully removed 100% percent of all the chemical weapons from Syria.” Then, it was “mums the word” when Syria later executed a chemical weapons assault on its citizens and it became known they trusted the same Russia they are now obsessed over to broker the transfer of Syria’s banned weapons to the international community.

Now the media is supposedly “digging for truth about collusion with Russia” while they use the dirt they shovel to cover over that Democrats likely colluded with Ukraine. As left-leaning Politico reported earlier this year: “Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump ... they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisors.”

In 2014, a Fox News poll found that 81 percent of Americans believed that Obama lied at least “now and then” on what they interpreted as “important matters.” That is stunning. Regardless, to this day they continue to worship him because he moved them closer to their ideological goalpost.

Obama was a smooth-talking liar who, like them, would love nothing more than to hand over America’s sovereignty to the United Nations. His view that the Constitution was a “living document” soothed the souls of those who wish to ban free speech and gun rights, and eventually do away with the Constitution because they view it as an irrelevant racist rag.

The violent protests after Trump’s election show us they hate all things traditionally American, as well as the rule of law, absolute truth, Judeo-Christian values, capitalism, personal achievement, the Ten Commandments and about anything right of left.

And Trump. They hate Trump. Which means he is doing something right.

Trump was them, except for the “R” at the end of his name, and he is using their rules to win the game. Something no other Republican was willing to do, although it was necessary to save America. America was on life support and establishment Republicans and “Never Trumpers” were happy to kick the ball down the field a little longer while whistling Dixie. Trump has accomplished more for America and the Republican Party in his first five months than any normal Republican president could do in eight years. Yet, they are still whistling Dixie.

Trump broke through the veil which separated Americans from hearing the truth. His tweets skip over the middleman and land in the laps of Americans, most of whom no longer trust media organizations like CNN as reliable, but as “fake news.”

Trump’s refusal to take part in the left’s political correctness assault against free speech means normal Americans get to hear their president give voice to things many of them think (sans the saltiness) but were afraid to say.

America is again respected globally, thanks to Trump’s alpha male presence and innate leadership on the world stage which commands the respect Obama so severely lacked. Some world leaders may not particularly like Trump, but they cannot help but respect him. They once again recognize America as a leader.

America is coming back. She is on the rise, and we can only hope and pray she stays that way, despite the attacks on many fronts by those who hate him.

Susan Stamper Brown (writestamper@gmail.com)

As the drumbeat to oust President Donald Trump reaches near fever pitch, it is important for all fair-minded Americans to understand if that happens, America as we know it is finished — done.

Late last year, liberals were so close to their goal of destroying America they could almost touch it. They smelled the sweet aroma of victory in the distance, believing Hillary Clinton would carry across the finish line the torch that President Barack Obama lit, then use it like a flame-thrower to incinerate what remained of American values. They were that close.

Now, media organizations as saturated in leftism as a urine-soaked puppy training pad broadcast non-stop anti-Trump propaganda.

Commentators inebriated with their mission to take down Trump had zero interest in aggressive “gotcha” journalism when Obama was in office. They covered for the Obama administration’s culture of deceit from beginning to end.

They protected their smooth-talking president when his White House manufactured lies about what really happened in Benghazi and other scandals. They covered for him when Obama repeatedly promised Americans that everyone could keep their doctors and healthcare plans and looked the other way when Obama said there was “not even a smidgeon” of corruption -- while an IRS investigation was still in process.

They took their guy’s words at face value when folks like former Secretary of State John Kerry bragged Obama’s administration helped “broker a deal that successfully removed 100% percent of all the chemical weapons from Syria.” Then, it was “mums the word” when Syria later executed a chemical weapons assault on its citizens and it became known they trusted the same Russia they are now obsessed over to broker the transfer of Syria’s banned weapons to the international community.

Now the media is supposedly “digging for truth about collusion with Russia” while they use the dirt they shovel to cover over that Democrats likely colluded with Ukraine. As left-leaning Politico reported earlier this year: “Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump ... they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisors.”

In 2014, a Fox News poll found that 81 percent of Americans believed that Obama lied at least “now and then” on what they interpreted as “important matters.” That is stunning. Regardless, to this day they continue to worship him because he moved them closer to their ideological goalpost.

Obama was a smooth-talking liar who, like them, would love nothing more than to hand over America’s sovereignty to the United Nations. His view that the Constitution was a “living document” soothed the souls of those who wish to ban free speech and gun rights, and eventually do away with the Constitution because they view it as an irrelevant racist rag.

The violent protests after Trump’s election show us they hate all things traditionally American, as well as the rule of law, absolute truth, Judeo-Christian values, capitalism, personal achievement, the Ten Commandments and about anything right of left.

Trump was them, except for the “R” at the end of his name, and he is using their rules to win the game. Something no other Republican was willing to do, although it was necessary to save America. America was on life support and establishment Republicans and “Never Trumpers” were happy to kick the ball down the field a little longer while whistling Dixie. Trump has accomplished more for America and the Republican Party in his first five months than any normal Republican president could do in eight years. Yet, they are still whistling Dixie.

Trump broke through the veil which separated Americans from hearing the truth. His tweets skip over the middleman and land in the laps of Americans, most of whom no longer trust media organizations like CNN as reliable, but as “fake news.”

Trump’s refusal to take part in the left’s political correctness assault against free speech means normal Americans get to hear their president give voice to things many of them think (sans the saltiness) but were afraid to say.

America is again respected globally, thanks to Trump’s alpha male presence and innate leadership on the world stage which commands the respect Obama so severely lacked. Some world leaders may not particularly like Trump, but they cannot help but respect him. They once again recognize America as a leader.

America is coming back. She is on the rise, and we can only hope and pray she stays that way, despite the attacks on many fronts by those who hate him.

Poor Snowflakes for Trump - they are so oppressed!

Pathetic.

Reactions: UncleTonyPerkis
Left is full of shitte. No apologies. Trump is winning and republicans are still winning the special elections. The lefts message is frikked and they are making it worse.

Trump wins reelection in a landslide.

Your president is a commie-humper.

Your president is a commie-humper.

The only presidential wanna-be in bed with the commies was the hildabeast, and YOU saying anyone is a koolaid drinker is like Tapper claiming to be from a humble background. Totally absurd and a ridiculously hilarious fantasy world made up dimwit moron statement. You would rather be an idiot believer of every lie coming out of the media and the dim party than even discuss the truth.

Here is a partial list again. I'll make this one fill in the blank.

Who deleted over 30,000 emails that were supposed to be turned over to a senate committee? _________

Who kept a personal server with emails with containing national secrets? _______

Who took hammers to black berry's and lap tops instead of turning them over?________________

Who made a deal with the Russians for 20% of our uranium and had a foundation that received MILLIONS in donations in her foundation after the deal? _________________

Who's husband received double his normal speaking fee from the Russians after said uranium deal? ______________

Who got Americans killed in Libya and lied about the cause? _______________

I will give you more questions after you answer these. oooop's you won't answer because you tell the truth and you would have to admit your party is the one with the law breaking lying idiot America hating pols!

Reactions: RumphSquatch
The only presidential wanna-be in bed with the commies was the hildabeast, and YOU saying anyone is a koolaid drinker is like Tapper claiming to be from a humble background. Totally absurd and a ridiculously hilarious fantasy world made up dimwit moron statement. You would rather be an idiot believer of every lie coming out of the media and the dim party than even discuss the truth.

Here is a partial list again. I'll make this one fill in the blank.

Who deleted over 30,000 emails that were supposed to be turned over to a senate committee? _________

Who kept a personal server with emails with containing national secrets? _______

Who took hammers to black berry's and lap tops instead of turning them over?________________

Who made a deal with the Russians for 20% of our uranium and had a foundation that received MILLIONS in donations in her foundation after the deal? _________________

Who's husband received double his normal speaking fee from the Russians after said uranium deal? ______________

Who got Americans killed in Libya and lied about the cause? _______________

I will give you more questions after you answer these. oooop's you won't answer because you tell the truth and you would have to admit your party is the one with the law breaking lying idiot America hating pols!

It's always about someone else with you. Trump is free and clear of any responsibility, especially when problems arise from his own actions.

But hey, that's what Snowflakes do, so I've learned to expect it from you. It's always someone else's fault - it's always someone else oppressing you.

Let me know if you want me konvert that to Russian for you so you can komprehend it better.

Reactions: UncleTonyPerkis
It's always about someone else with you. Trump is free and clear of any responsibility, especially when problems arise from his own actions.

But hey, that's what Snowflakes do, so I've learned to expect it from you. It's always someone else's fault - it's always someone else oppressing you.

Let me know if you want me konvert that to Russian for you so you can komprehend it better.

You are mixed up on who the " snowflakes " are ........you libs fit the bill perfectly . How is your "safe place " going , good i hope ! LOL

You still didn't answer the question.

Again ms. commie bmpbmp, NAME ONE FACT that you have of Trump breaking the law.

HINT - you have nothing.

Please answer the above questions. Its about who is the law breaker the dim or the Republican.. You are delusional. YOU have no facts only made up accusations. You will not discuss anything. Just sling crap and hope it sticks.

I will be here to remind folks just how ignorant and moronic you are, and that you will not answer a few simple questions on FACTS. Remember, when you answer those, I have more. Any right thinking person would realize, your preferred party is the commie party that wants to destroy America, and is full of liars, cheats, and criminals, factually. YOU just can't handle the Truth.

Have you been dumb all your life, or just since trump came along?

Is that all you got .......so typical of most libs , it really proves who fits the "dumb" description . Name calling doesn't get it done ......go on back to your "safe place" , you do better there ! Oh, you LOST !! LOL

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
This column is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read. I'm no liberal--voted for Johnson and Romney last two elections--but if you think Trump has done more for America in his first five months than any pres could do in 8 years, you're delusional.

Again ms. commie bmpbmp, NAME ONE FACT that you have of Trump breaking the law.

HINT - you have nothing.

Please answer the above questions. Its about who is the law breaker the dim or the Republican.. You are delusional. YOU have no facts only made up accusations. You will not discuss anything. Just sling crap and hope it sticks.

I will be here to remind folks just how ignorant and moronic you are, and that you will not answer a few simple questions on FACTS. Remember, when you answer those, I have more. Any right thinking person would realize, your preferred party is the commie party that wants to destroy America, and is full of liars, cheats, and criminals, factually. YOU just can't handle the Truth.

You really are dense. You just don't get it.

It's no longer about Obama. He's no longer President. It's no longer about Clinton, as she is not the President. It's all about Trump now.

Republicans are in charge of the oval office, the house, the senate, and for the Supreme Court. The country is looking to them to lead, and to solve problems.

But instead, what do they do? Hmm...

198335_600.jpg

Reactions: Onion Dawg

It's no longer about Obama. He's no longer President. It's no longer about Clinton, as she is not the President. It's all about Trump now.

Republicans are in charge of the oval office, the house, the senate, and for the Supreme Court. The country is looking to them to lead, and to solve problems.

198335_600.jpg

I'm dense???? The questions refer to the beast.. Everyone of them. All you can do is deflect and not answer. ONLY a true commie believer and dimwit can deflect like you. Your sides method, LIE, Cheat, Deny, Talk about anything but FACTS, DEFLECT, Never answer a question directly, Try to confuse with double speak. I will give you another HINT the answer to all the questions is H. BEAST Rodyou Clinton. When you can answer truthfully and directly instead of trying to dance around, I will give you some more quick and direct fill in the blank questions... You are helping prove that your side is full of communist lying morons.

This column is one of the biggest crocks of shit I've ever read. I'm no liberal--voted for Johnson and Romney last two elections--but if you think Trump has done more for America in his first five months than any pres could do in 8 years, you're delusional.

Chop, if that's the way you feel , go to another FREE board and have at it !

But I like THIS free board!...& hey, how happy are you about the prospect of spending $1.6 billion tax dollars on 74 miles of The Wall? Thought your man Donald was gonna make Mexico pay!

But I like THIS free board!...& hey, how happy are you about the prospect of spending $1.6 billion tax dollars on 74 miles of The Wall? Thought your man Donald was gonna make Mexico pay!

It ain't over until it's over .........build the wall !! USA USA

AMEN

Call me Delusional also

198335_600.jpg
Republicans are politicians not much difference
than the Democrats , Trump is not a politician and they want him to fail

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT