ADVERTISEMENT

Screw DACA and adios Dreamers.

Yeah wouldn't it be cool if your dad told you tomorrow that you weren't actually born here, you were born in Slovakia. Enjoy Slovakia!

Yeah wouldn't it be cool if your dad told you tomorrow that you weren't actually born here, you were born in Slovakia. Enjoy Slovakia!
Exactly! Go back to freaking Slovakia, apply for entry.
Slovakia-Women-1024x683.jpg

I am beyond chagrined over the constant fawning over these people while there are millions of American citizens whose needs should be the focus of our "public servants".
Exactly. Close the borders and take care of our own people who have lost jobs due to corporate tax rates among the world’s highest. We have people hurting in this country. What in hell do we need with a bunch of Africans? Means test immigrants. If they have something to add, let them in on a controlled basis. We have enough landscapers, MS-13 savages, and welfare milkers. Vote-whoring democrats are going to turn our country into a giant slum and they don’t give a damn about our own people who are suffering.

Exactly. Close the borders and take care of our own people who have lost jobs due to corporate tax rates among the world’s highest. We have people hurting in this country. What in hell do we need with a bunch of Africans? Means test immigrants. If they have something to add, let them in on a controlled basis. We have enough landscapers, MS-13 savages, and welfare milkers. Vote-whoring democrats are going to turn our country into a giant slum and they don’t give a damn about our own people who are suffering.
This is not even a debate. It is beyond absurd that this is even being discussed. These children should have no right to stay. If we determine, in our kindness, to let them then great. I'd like to be compassionate. But they have absolutely no right to be granted full citizenship if they were brought here as children. If born here, the debate gets a little harder.

This is not even a debate. It is beyond absurd that this is even being discussed. These children should have no right to stay. If we determine, in our kindness, to let them then great. I'd like to be compassionate. But they have absolutely no right to be granted full citizenship if they were brought here as children. If born here, the debate gets a little harder.
Could not agree more. I also would like to be compassionate. We are not a shithole. We have made a lot of mistakes regarding immigration and need to rectify them humanely. I think we are the only country in the world which grants immediate citizenship to those born here (or to those those whose whore mother snuck them into Hawaii). We should rectify that as well. Times were different when the country desperately needed immigration in order to grow.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

Love that handle, thinkingofmontreal. BTW, are you barefoot?

and they're not children...they're upwards 30 years old

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT