ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Network has a girls-talking show and a boys-talking show. The girls one is better.

Saxondawg

Moderator but one of the nice ones.
May 29, 2001
Chamblee GA
www.robsuggs.com
It's kind of an odd thing. Thinking Out Loud began as an attempt to be goofy and cute, but at least the original dudes were interesting and good on camera. When they replaced those two, they misfired. I can't watch Spencer Hall and Richard Johnson for more than a couple of minutes. They're just not TV material. I'm probably not being fair, because after a small sample I haven't had the courage to give it a second chance.

On the other hand, I watched a little Out of Pocket because there was basically nothing else on, and it's pretty good. I have to say Alyssa Lang has won my respect. When she started (on TOL) I didn't see anything special. Plus I knew she was a Gamecock so that was 2.5 strikes against her. But she's pretty good. Talking football and rattling off names, she clearly does her homework and understands the game. The other is Andraya Carter, who has played basketball, and she's good, too. I figured this show would be some kind of a female angle on Southern living or something like that, which wouldn't interest me, but it's really just like any other SEC Network show. They interview players, talk about the games, etc. And do a good job. I know there are some who aren't interested in women being more than decorations on a field, but if they know their stuff and have good TV presence, I'm here for it.

Alyssa says UGA looks every bit the true #1 and then some, so I'm here for that, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News