ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service can't get their story straight

Seems to me that the SS can't get their story straight, about who was in charge of the area, where the shooter was located. The locals aren't letting them pass the blame to them.

If Cheatle had any respect for the position of protecting the life of the president, she would resign today. If Biden really cared, he would ask for her resignation or better yet, fire her today. By doing nothing, it’s pretty obvious that no one really cares.

The fact that ANYONE could gain access to that roof alone should be reason enough for heads to roll. Even if they had a reason to avoid putting someone on that roof, there should have been someone stationed OUTSIDE at each corner of the building and any means of climbing disabled. Additionally, there should have been at least one aerial sweep done during the minutes before Trump took the stage and Trump should have been delayed if they found something like a sniper with a long gun laying on a nearby roof.

Securing that little complex should have been impossible to screw up for a professional SS. There are only a few explanations for that kid to be on that roof and none of them are acceptable.

Last edited:
Seems to me that the SS can't get their story straight, about who was in charge of the area, where the shooter was located. The locals aren't letting them pass the blame to them.

The SS is run by the Executive branch, that means Joe Biden.

Just more evidence of incompetence.

The fact that there had to be an assassination attempt before RFK got protection is pathetic. Democrats are pathetic.

The SS is run by the Executive branch, that means Joe Biden.

Just more evidence of incompetence.

The fact that there had to be an assassination attempt before RFK got protection is pathetic. Democrats are pathetic.
I saw a report today that Biden's admin refused to extend protection to a former Trump admin official that is on the Iranian hit list. It is starting to look like refusing to provide opponents with adequate security is a conscious decision.

The fact that ANYONE could gain access to that roof alone should be reason enough for heads to roll. Even if they had a reason to avoid putting someone on that roof, there should have been someone stationed OUTSIDE at each corner of the building and any means of climbing disabled. Additionally, there should have been at least one aerial sweep done during the minutes before Trump took the stage and Trump should have been delayed if they found something like a sniper with a long gun laying on a nearby roof.

Securing that little complex should have been impossible to screw up for a professional SS. There are only a few explanations for that kid to be on that roof and none of them are acceptable.
Just to save face for the Department.. A sacrificial Lamb must be had. Someone was responsible and needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
In any rational setting the head gal would be gone. I saw Bill Barr interviewed Sunday evening. He said, “This happened Saturday evening. It’s now Sunday evening and nothing from the SS. I’d fire her for that if for nothing else. That’s not how things work in Washington.”

Last edited:
Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT