ADVERTISEMENT

Sellout Fox News would not allow Newt to discuss Soros

MooseHumperDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2018
Kalispell, MT
I will never forget this news segment. I searched online and all I can locate is this crappy comedy skit that has the Newt/Soros segment in it.

The video is from Sept, 2020. It was the last time I ever watched Fox News, as they are clearly compromised. The leftist newsies are willing minions; these ladies on Fox seemed afraid.

Only the first 30 seconds is worth a listen. Those idiots in wigs are not entertaining.

Wake Newt up and let's discuss. Newt was my congressman. We re-elected him in 1998 and two months later he quit.
He is a quitter.

Tucker did 15 minutes on him last night.

Here you go:

So Tucker is anti-hedge fund now, or just against hedge funds when owned by a liberal?

I guess Tucker is against large donations by wealthy individuals? I look forward to him promoting the reversing of Citizens United and calling out the Kochs and other large conservative donors.

Did Tucker actually state that Soros has pumped $40 billion into US political races? I'd like to see some supporting material on that claim given Soro's net worth is $8 billion. The seems impossible.

And that's just the first three minutes.

I would go on but spending too much time listening to Tucker's blatant hypocrisy and lies makes me ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
So Tucker is anti-hedge fund now, or just against hedge funds when owned by a liberal?

I guess Tucker is against large donations by wealthy individuals? I look forward to him promoting the reversing of Citizens United and calling out the Kochs and other large conservative donors.

Did Tucker actually state that Soros has pumped $40 billion into US political races? I'd like to see some supporting material on that claim given Soro's net worth is $8 billion. The seems impossible.

And that's just the first three minutes.

I would go on but spending too much time listening to Tucker's blatant hypocrisy and lies makes me ill.
We feel the same way watching Joe Biden and his crew change the definitions of words, lie to us about the border, crime, baby formula which is still not available, the economy, pronouns, and stay silent on fentanyl, China, Afghanistan, and 250, 000 people flooding into our country each month.

And actually most of the info on Soros is available. Its called Google, check it out sometime.

Ok see ya, Im going to buy an electric car.

LOL at the like.

We feel the same way watching Joe Biden and his crew change the definitions of words, lie to us about the border, crime, baby formula which is still not available, the economy, pronouns, and stay silent on fentanyl, China, Afghanistan, and 250, 000 people flooding into our country each month.

And actually most of the info on Soros is available. Its called Google, check it out sometime.

Ok see ya, Im going to buy an electric car.

LOL at the like.
Only an idiot believes Joe Biden has any authority. You just inferred that he does. You are part of the problem. The regime that is purposely destroying America counts on idiots blaming Biden. It's a pump fake, and you bit.

Congrats, deep state tool. America is doomed because of you idiots.

Only an idiot believes Joe Biden has any authority. You just inferred that he does. You are part of the problem. The regime that is purposely destroying America counts on idiots blaming Biden. It's a pump fake, and you bit.

Congrats, deep state tool. America is doomed because of you idiots.
Wow , you nailed it. I’m a Deep State tool.

I know reading is hard , but read it again. I literally said Joe Biden and his crew.

Go take a nap, or hump a moose or whatever makes you happy.

I will never forget this news segment. I searched online and all I can locate is this crappy comedy skit that has the Newt/Soros segment in it.

The video is from Sept, 2020. It was the last time I ever watched Fox News, as they are clearly compromised. The leftist newsies are willing minions; these ladies on Fox seemed afraid.

Only the first 30 seconds is worth a listen. Those idiots in wigs are not entertaining.

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

Reactions: MooseHumperDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT