ADVERTISEMENT

Sept. 4, Sept 10 and Sept. 25.....

Fox will never happen, they’re way to afraid of that
I agree. They would prefer to do none but they can't risk doing 3 and definitely can't risk having her debate on any station that may challenge her. Ultimately, she has to do 2 so she doesn't look too cowardly.

Last edited:
I agree. They would prefer to do none but they can't risk doing 3 and definitely can't risk having her debate on any station that may challenge her. Ultimately, she has to do 2 so she doesn't look too cowardly.
Agree for the most part. Thinks two is all we will see also but thinks Fox would be a deal breaker for Trump. They will probably end up compromising with Fox as one and who knows for the other.

Agree for the most part. Thinks two is all we will see also but thinks Fox would be a deal breaker for Trump. They will probably end up compromising with Fox as one and who knows for the other.
Well, she also said she would "have that conversation" after the first debate. Is she does well, she won't do another one.

I’ll say again, if Trump is really up in the polls it would be Fox first or no debate. Wouldn’t risk doing one on ABC with their moderators. CNN was excellent and Fox will try to do same, just would trust ABC

For further proof just in case people who think she’ll do great without a teleprompter, here’s her saying the same exact freaking speech in Wisconsin and Michigan that it sounds like plagiarism, Skip to 4:30 if you don’t wanna listen to the Fox people (I can’t find a comparison elsewhere google and YouTube are doing their part to hurt democracy):

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT