ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Q. Is there a bigger liar than Biden?

barack-obama.jpeg

Hahaha, you post this amid release of recordings of Trump admitting to lying to the American people for weeks about COVID? That's impressive.
Lied? No. Listened to medical advisors and, according to Anthony Fauci, followed the advice they gave him, keeping his thoughts on the subject subjugated to the needs of the country. Did you really want him to make it even harder to buy toilet paper?

But TODAY, Joey B. said he knew the nature and severity of the virus in January but continued to hold rallies through February and into March with no cautionary measures. Why did he do that?

Joe also denounced the travel bans from Europe and China when they were announced. Why did he do that if he knew better? Did he want more carriers entering the country?

Last edited:
Daily I am seeing more and more of his outrageous lies. Today’s offering:

Yesterday, while addressing questions regarding why he has lied over and over again about the threat of Covid19, Trump lied again. He said we are currently doing much better than Europe in managing the pandemic. As with many of his lies, this is not just wrong, but objectively and spectacularly wrong. Are you outraged about that?

Yesterday, while addressing questions regarding why he has lied over and over again about the threat of Covid19, Trump lied again. He said we are currently doing much better than Europe in managing the pandemic. As with many of his lies, this is not just wrong, but objectively and spectacularly wrong. Are you outraged about that?

Unless he was talking about deaths per 100K and case fatality rate. The U.S. doesn't look too bad there even with the murderous policies of a few blue states.

Unless he was talking about deaths per 100K and case fatality rate. The U.S. doesn't look too bad there even with the murderous policies of a few blue states.
Assuming the pandemic ended today, and he wanted to emphasis a few good data points in the midst of an awful situation, then maybe. However, the pandemic started later here, we have some natural advantages like less population density and less reliance on public transport, and we are continuing to add to the death total at a pace many times that of Europe. Case fatality rate may remain somewhat favorable in comparison but we are closing the gap on deaths per 100k every day.

When new cases were surging, some people on here said that the only reasonable measure of success or failure is measured in mortality. Well, making a blanket statement that we are doing far better than Europe with no additional qualification to me counts as a lie given that view. And this is all without even exploring the growing evidence regarding potential longer term health impact to those that survive but were adversely impacted by the illness.

Assuming the pandemic ended today, and he wanted to emphasis a few good data points in the midst of an awful situation, then maybe. However, the pandemic started later here, we have some natural advantages like less population density and less reliance on public transport, and we are continuing to add to the death total at a pace many times that of Europe. Case fatality rate may remain somewhat favorable in comparison but we are closing the gap on deaths per 100k every day.

When new cases were surging, some people on here said that the only reasonable measure of success or failure is measured in mortality. Well, making a blanket statement that we are doing far better than Europe with no additional qualification to me counts as a lie given that view. And this is all without even exploring the growing evidence regarding potential longer term health impact to those that survive but were adversely impacted by the illness.

Here's the problem with TDS sufferers. You are always and absolutely going to try to spin anything Trump says as a lie while many are willing to jump thru any hoop, no matter how high or small to avoid giving the man credit for anything at all. You're willing to believe the most absurd propaganda (20K lies, Russian stooge, Ukrainian coercion, insults fallen soldiers and on and on) and you're willing to swallow as fact proven lies from proven liars like Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Rice and on and on.

Trump supporters fully understand he embellishes and is capable of misleading statements. We also understand that on policy and things that affect the public, he's pretty consistent. You can say history says he's lying when he speaks about pro life but his actions as POTUS have been consistently pro life. You can say his actions as a businessman suggests he's in favor of farming jobs to foreign countries but his actions as POTUS have been to protect American interest. You can believe he's corrupt if you want but I simply can't understand how anyone supports the corrupt system that has evolved in DC over the last half century.

Trump supporters, while mostly voting Pub over the yrs, aren't loyal to the party as much as policies and Trump rose to power because of the backlash of being lied to by the party. When you throw in the fact that Alinskyites have taken over the Dem party, there was nowhere left to turn. So spin, spin spin and pretend orange man is a monster while supporting a party that has characters like Fauxahontas, Da Nang Dick, Schiff, Nadler and many others repping them in the legislative branch and nominated a guy that forgot he didn't have 3 under grad degrees, didn't finish in the top half of his class, didn't receive a full shollie and has been caught multiple times plagerizing. It becomes real clear really quick that honest pols aren't something that concerns the TDS crowd.

Here's the problem with TDS sufferers. You are always and absolutely going to try to spin anything Trump says as a lie while many are willing to jump thru any hoop, no matter how high or small to avoid giving the man credit for anything at all. You're willing to believe the most absurd propaganda (20K lies, Russian stooge, Ukrainian coercion, insults fallen soldiers and on and on) and you're willing to swallow as fact proven lies from proven liars like Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Rice and on and on.

Trump supporters fully understand he embellishes and is capable of misleading statements. We also understand that on policy and things that affect the public, he's pretty consistent. You can say history says he's lying when he speaks about pro life but his actions as POTUS have been consistently pro life. You can say his actions as a businessman suggests he's in favor of farming jobs to foreign countries but his actions as POTUS have been to protect American interest. You can believe he's corrupt if you want but I simply can't understand how anyone supports the corrupt system that has evolved in DC over the last half century.

Trump supporters, while mostly voting Pub over the yrs, aren't loyal to the party as much as policies and Trump rose to power because of the backlash of being lied to by the party. When you throw in the fact that Alinskyites have taken over the Dem party, there was nowhere left to turn. So spin, spin spin and pretend orange man is a monster while supporting a party that has characters like Fauxahontas, Da Nang Dick, Schiff, Nadler and many others repping them in the legislative branch and nominated a guy that forgot he didn't have 3 under grad degrees, didn't finish in the top half of his class, didn't receive a full shollie and has been caught multiple times plagerizing. It becomes real clear really quick that honest pols aren't something that concerns the TDS crowd.
There is a lot to unpack here but I will do what I can.

"Here's the problem with TDS sufferers. You are always and absolutely going to try to spin anything Trump says as a lie while many are willing to jump thru any hoop, no matter how high or small to avoid giving the man credit for anything at all."

My post was regarding Trump and his lie, in a press conference yesterday, that "we are doing better than the EU". My argument focuses on total cases, total deaths, current new case rate and current daily death toll. You focused on deaths per 100k and case fatality rate. And you accuse me of jumping through hoops in my argument? By any reasonable and objective measure the statement "we are doing better than the EU" with no further qualification is a lie.

"You're willing to believe the most absurd propaganda (20K lies, Russian stooge, Ukrainian coercion, insults fallen soldiers and on and on) and you're willing to swallow as fact proven lies from proven liars like Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Rice and on and on."

Much like the current situation, many, many of Trump's lies are documented and often use his own words (via video, audio or tweet) as proof. This has nothing to do with the list of people you provide. In fact, I am surprised you didn't include Lindsey Graham, who Hannity blamed for facilitating the Woodward interviews. As if the President of the United States is too stupid, naive or driven by ego to be responsible for his own words, shared on the record, with a reporter who has been taking down politicians for nearly fifty years.

"Trump supporters fully understand he embellishes and is capable of misleading statements. We also understand that on policy and things that affect the public, he's pretty consistent. You can say history says he's lying when he speaks about pro life but his actions as POTUS have been consistently pro life. You can say his actions as a businessman suggests he's in favor of farming jobs to foreign countries but his actions as POTUS have been to protect American interest. You can believe he's corrupt if you want but I simply can't understand how anyone supports the corrupt system that has evolved in DC over the last half century."

Will you at least admit that what you characterize as Trump's "embellishments" would be impeachable offenses if they were uttered by a President whose policies you disagreed with? At least then you would show some intellectual honesty regarding your belief that the ends justify the means. While I totally disagree, I can provide some grudging respect for the consistency if so.

We all know that if Biden wins in November, that you and every other Trump supporter will no longer tolerate your so-called "embellishments" as an acceptable aspect of making things happen in DC. If Biden has one, much less multiple, close associates convicted of felonies you will be marching on Washington demanding accountability.

"Trump supporters, while mostly voting Pub over the yrs, aren't loyal to the party as much as policies and Trump rose to power because of the backlash of being lied to by the party. When you throw in the fact that Alinskyites have taken over the Dem party, there was nowhere left to turn. So spin, spin spin and pretend orange man is a monster while supporting a party that has characters like Fauxahontas, Da Nang Dick, Schiff, Nadler and many others repping them in the legislative branch and nominated a guy that forgot he didn't have 3 under grad degrees, didn't finish in the top half of his class, didn't receive a full shollie and has been caught multiple times plagerizing. It becomes real clear really quick that honest pols aren't something that concerns the TDS crowd."

Suggesting the Democratic party has been "taken over by the Alinskyites" is simply absurd. The vast majority of the Democratic party would be center or center-right in almost all of Europe. This is a Fox talking point.

Not one of Biden's lies you listed resulted in avoidable deaths or weakened the core institutions of our government. Not one of them resulted in a weakening of our standing worldwide.

I am not a fan of Biden or the Democratic party for that matter. Total votes in my lifetime to date for Dem candidates can be counted on one hand. This year that will change and that change will remain consistent until some sanity returns to the Republican party.

He also is not married to joe biden his husband.

Trump is no different than any other pol. He exaggerates and makes promises. In fact, he’s got a damn good record of keeping his promises when compared to other politicians. Anyone who deals with commercial real estate guys know they are always positive and always look at the glass as half full.

Biden, on the other hand, just lies about stuff that he doesn’t even need to talk about. He is either senile or pathological or both. I predict the Trump campaign will regularly dump videos of Lyin Biden.

There is a lot to unpack here but I will do what I can.

"Here's the problem with TDS sufferers. You are always and absolutely going to try to spin anything Trump says as a lie while many are willing to jump thru any hoop, no matter how high or small to avoid giving the man credit for anything at all."

My post was regarding Trump and his lie, in a press conference yesterday, that "we are doing better than the EU". My argument focuses on total cases, total deaths, current new case rate and current daily death toll. You focused on deaths per 100k and case fatality rate. And you accuse me of jumping through hoops in my argument? By any reasonable and objective measure the statement "we are doing better than the EU" with no further qualification is a lie.

"You're willing to believe the most absurd propaganda (20K lies, Russian stooge, Ukrainian coercion, insults fallen soldiers and on and on) and you're willing to swallow as fact proven lies from proven liars like Schiff, Nadler, Brennan, Clapper, Rice and on and on."

Much like the current situation, many, many of Trump's lies are documented and often use his own words (via video, audio or tweet) as proof. This has nothing to do with the list of people you provide. In fact, I am surprised you didn't include Lindsey Graham, who Hannity blamed for facilitating the Woodward interviews. As if the President of the United States is too stupid, naive or driven by ego to be responsible for his own words, shared on the record, with a reporter who has been taking down politicians for nearly fifty years.

"Trump supporters fully understand he embellishes and is capable of misleading statements. We also understand that on policy and things that affect the public, he's pretty consistent. You can say history says he's lying when he speaks about pro life but his actions as POTUS have been consistently pro life. You can say his actions as a businessman suggests he's in favor of farming jobs to foreign countries but his actions as POTUS have been to protect American interest. You can believe he's corrupt if you want but I simply can't understand how anyone supports the corrupt system that has evolved in DC over the last half century."

Will you at least admit that what you characterize as Trump's "embellishments" would be impeachable offenses if they were uttered by a President whose policies you disagreed with? At least then you would show some intellectual honesty regarding your belief that the ends justify the means. While I totally disagree, I can provide some grudging respect for the consistency if so.

We all know that if Biden wins in November, that you and every other Trump supporter will no longer tolerate your so-called "embellishments" as an acceptable aspect of making things happen in DC. If Biden has one, much less multiple, close associates convicted of felonies you will be marching on Washington demanding accountability.

"Trump supporters, while mostly voting Pub over the yrs, aren't loyal to the party as much as policies and Trump rose to power because of the backlash of being lied to by the party. When you throw in the fact that Alinskyites have taken over the Dem party, there was nowhere left to turn. So spin, spin spin and pretend orange man is a monster while supporting a party that has characters like Fauxahontas, Da Nang Dick, Schiff, Nadler and many others repping them in the legislative branch and nominated a guy that forgot he didn't have 3 under grad degrees, didn't finish in the top half of his class, didn't receive a full shollie and has been caught multiple times plagerizing. It becomes real clear really quick that honest pols aren't something that concerns the TDS crowd."

Suggesting the Democratic party has been "taken over by the Alinskyites" is simply absurd. The vast majority of the Democratic party would be center or center-right in almost all of Europe. This is a Fox talking point.

Not one of Biden's lies you listed resulted in avoidable deaths or weakened the core institutions of our government. Not one of them resulted in a weakening of our standing worldwide.

I am not a fan of Biden or the Democratic party for that matter. Total votes in my lifetime to date for Dem candidates can be counted on one hand. This year that will change and that change will remain consistent until some sanity returns to the Republican party.
Fauchi just today, still having to walk back trump's entirely unfounded claims. I guess potus is still working to prevent panic.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT