ADVERTISEMENT

Shelter in place order for Albany/ Dougherty County...

No inside dining at any restaurant . Bars closed...no recreational gatherings...Dogs and cats living together Mass Hysteria
if americans had done what was asked and actually taken the measures themselves then these types of actions would not have been needed.
Instead everyone was running around acting like this is just two weeks of vacation.
My neighbor behind me, A middle school principal, has had a revolving door of kids in and out of her house and is walking around the neighborhood hugging people and yucking it up.
I wonder if the school board would like to see photos of that......

if americans had done what was asked and actually taken the measures themselves then these types of actions would not have been needed.
Instead everyone was running around acting like this is just two weeks of vacation.
My neighbor behind me, A middle school principal, has had a revolving door of kids in and out of her house and is walking around the neighborhood hugging people and yucking it up.
Man to be fair we aren’t alone in that. They closed all the bars and restaurants in France Saturday and everyone grabbed booze from home and mobbed the public parks on Sunday. Italy was basically the same.

Yikes... calm down.

I follow these protocols, but highly emotional comments that show a darker color of character like these are f’n sad to read...

Come on over...we're having elk steaks tonight. Our Dawgette daughter and her husband own a restaurant in Albany and are still doing take out. Slow for all restaurants now.
What restaurant in Albany? And do they serve Elk steaks? I'm from Colquitt and my try it next time we come down that way.

Reactions: AthensPacker
No inside dining at any restaurant . Bars closed...no recreational gatherings...Dogs and cats living together Mass Hysteria
giphy.gif

What restaurant in Albany? And do they serve Elk steaks? I'm from Colquitt and my try it next time we come down that way.
MiCasa Mexican restaurant on Gillionville.

No, they dont serve steaks. Its elk I take out west. I serve it at CasaGodogs57.

But I do let my son in law make elk fajitas for us every once in a while at home. Lawd hab mercy...good.

I'm originally from Damascus and went to Church in Colquitt

Everyone needs to take this thing serious. Tell you right now DoD and bases are circling the wagons right now. Massive exercise cancellations and flying program grinding to a halt coming.
Pentagon is down from 26k to about 3k. Things are going to look ugly really quickly. Hopefully people realize these numbers are what we’ve been walking around with, just didn’t have enough tests to show it. Be smart.

Yikes... calm down.

I follow these protocols, but highly emotional comments that show a darker color of character like these are f’n sad to read...
LOL How was that post "highly emotional"?

Are you new to these boards? That man was reserved in his response.

I lived in Bluffton my first years out of college, worked in Blakely. Drank at home and at the Plane Crash and the Power Line.
My God. I can’t imagine living in Bluffton. Lol. Sorry I can. I grew up at Sutton’s crossroads and new Blakely when it was cool because it had a Hardee’s.

Reactions: SamboDawg

No, they dont serve steaks. Its elk I take out west. I serve it at CasaGodogs57.

But I do let my son in law make elk fajitas for us every once in a while at home. Lawd hab mercy...good.

Where do you hunt out West? Met a man in Paradise Valley, Montana who actually lives 15 miles from me here in NC who hunts Elk. Gave us some Elk burger meat. Mighty tasty.

Reactions: godogs57
Where do you hunt out West? Met a man in Paradise Valley, Montana who actually lives 15 miles from me here in NC who hunts Elk. Gave us some Elk burger meat. Mighty tasty.

I hunt New Mexico, specifically in the Northeastern part around Raton, Angel Fire, Cimarron, and Eagle Nest. I love that area....so much western history there, everywhere. The scenery is incomparable as well. One ranch I hunt is right where Lonesome Dove was filmed, another where Longmire was filmed. The “cool” factor of that area is off the scale.

Elk meat is mighty tasty. The older bulls I’ve taken have been as good as any young doe taken here in GA. It’s that good, and its the most heart healthy meat there is. I always tell my hunting buddies that until you go elk hunting, you won’t die a happy man. It’s my “cocaine”.

Hopefully this order will keep people safe and try to stop the spread. It'll be a long two weeks - but hopefully it'll recover.

When was Blakely ever cool? I guess the day I was born there...
My God. I can’t imagine living in Bluffton. Lol. Sorry I can. I grew up at Sutton’s crossroads and new Blakely when it was cool because it had a Hardee’s.

Reactions: hotdawg92
Man, on Friday night I walked out to check my mail and my across the street neighbor was standing outside in his driveway who I had not met yet (We moved in to our place around Christmas). He sees me, I see him and I give him the ol' "Hey man, how's it going?". He proceeds to walk across towards me, hand extended, "Hey brother, sorry I haven't reached out to ya yet...I know how it is when you move in to a new place." He gets up to me and I'm thinking "Do I shake his hand or do I tell him I can't do this..." In the moment I shook his hand and we chatted for five minutes or so. I proceeded to walk inside and wash my hands thoroughly before touching anything or myself.

Not sure what the guy was thinking and it's also really insane that had I met him a month or so ago it would've been a standard greeting that I wouldn't have thought twice about. Weird times.

When was Blakely ever cool? I guess the day I was born there...
When I was growing up down that way in the 80s, Hardee’s was the only fast food place around. We’d drive 25 miles to cruise the parking lot. And yes...by cruise I mean we’d drive in damn circles around it hoping some girls would stop. (Jeez that’s sad). But we had a blast and it worked.

Reactions: studawg170 II
I hunt New Mexico, specifically in the Northeastern part around Raton, Angel Fire, Cimarron, and Eagle Nest. I love that area....so much western history there, everywhere. The scenery is incomparable as well. One ranch I hunt is right where Lonesome Dove was filmed, another where Longmire was filmed. The “cool” factor of that area is off the scale.

Elk meat is mighty tasty. The older bulls I’ve taken have been as good as any young doe taken here in GA. It’s that good, and its the most heart healthy meat there is. I always tell my hunting buddies that until you go elk hunting, you won’t die a happy man. It’s my “cocaine”.

Do you bow or rifle hunt?

Just realized I've eaten there several times....best Mexican food in Albany

Reactions: godogs57

Apparently there was a huge party (over 100 people) or parties in Moultrie this weekend (with a bunch of people from Albany attending) ...

We can blame them for this situation. .. these people should be fined heavily or have their cars impounded till the pandemic has passed.... or forced to wear GT gear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT