ADVERTISEMENT

She's sinking

hey-hey-hey-fat-albert.gif

If she actually told the truth it would be the first time. Her ads make my freaking blood boil. Not one fact in any of them. The project 2025 angle is disgusting. He doesn’t support that in any way, but he could I am telling you. She doesn’t want to help the middle class. The less middle class in this country the bigger the chance they get reelected.

If she actually told the truth it would be the first time. Her ads make my freaking blood boil. Not one fact in any of them. The project 2025 angle is disgusting. He doesn’t support that in any way, but he could I am telling you. She doesn’t want to help the middle class. The less middle class in this country the bigger the chance they get reelected.
The idea that Trump doesn’t support Project 2025 is ridiculous. He’s seen its political poison, so clearly he is trying to distance himself from it, but it won’t work. Look at his past statements and who created it and is promoting it and the answer is right there in front of you.

But I guess we are supposed to take Trump’s word on this, given his history as an honest and forthright guy.

BTW, Trump tweeted that he had a great day in Louisiana yesterday. He was in Georgia. But I’m sure there is nothing to worry about with age-related cognitive decline here. Nothing to see, please keep moving.

The idea that Trump doesn’t support Project 2025 is ridiculous. He’s seen its political poison, so clearly he is trying to distance himself from it, but it won’t work. Look at his past statements and who created it and is promoting it and the answer is right there in front of you.

But I guess we are supposed to take Trump’s word on this, given his history as an honest and forthright guy.

BTW, Trump tweeted that he had a great day in Louisiana yesterday. He was in Georgia. But I’m sure there is nothing to worry about with age-related cognitive decline here. Nothing to see, please keep moving.

Will, have you lost what's left of your mind? It's not even debatable that Trump has nothing to do with Ptoject 2025. If you keep making ludicrous statements like this, you run the risk of cancellation or a visit by Gavin's goons.

And I like you.

You guys are hilarious. Now you care that the possible president could be slipping. It is funny to read the comments. Where were all you guys the last four years. lol. He was talking about something that happened in la. But who cares about facts. You guys don’t. Ever. Have you guys been right in four years about anything.

The next time the left puts out something you can claim as a fact I will celebrate with you. It will be a great day for you.

I am happy for you that you can see dementia now all of the sudden. That is a promising sign for your vision and cognitive thinking. A big step for you will. :)

You guys are hilarious. Now you care that the possible president could be slipping. It is funny to read the comments. Where were all you guys the last four years. lol. He was talking about something that happened in la. But who cares about facts. You guys don’t. Ever. Have you guys been right in four years about anything.

The next time the left puts out something you can claim as a fact I will celebrate with you. It will be a great day for you.

I am happy for you that you can see dementia now all of the sudden. That is a promising sign for your vision and cognitive thinking. A big step for you will. :)
Good to see you didn't even make an attempt to address Trump's obvious mental decline. I can understand why. The guy doesn't even know what state he spent the day campaigning in. What can you say?

Regarding Project 2025, here are some facts (AI warning):

Overlapping Policies​

• Alignment with Trump's Policies: A detailed review by CBS News identified at least 270 proposals within Project 2025 that align closely with Trump's past policies and current campaign promises. This includes initiatives on education, immigration, and social issues, such as downsizing the Department of Education and stringent immigration enforcement measures like border wall construction and mass deportations.
  • Executive Orders: The project includes at least 80 proposals aimed at reviving executive orders from Trump's administration, showcasing a direct connection to his previous governance style.

Contributors and Leadership​

• Former Trump Officials: Many of the primary authors of Project 2025 are former officials from Trump's administration. Notably, the project is led by Paul Dans and Spencer Chretien, both of whom held significant roles during Trump's presidency. This involvement suggests a continuity of thought and policy direction that resonates with Trump's established agenda.

Speaking of looking at past statements, that seems more believable than Harris legitimately changing her mind suddenly on Fracking, EV Mandates, Defunding the Police, Building a Border Wall, Mandatory Gun Buybacks, etc.

I guess she saw her long-held beliefs were political poison or something. Has she changed her positions or is she just trying to get elected? The answer is right there in front of you.

As hard as it is to believe, he can think it's a great day in Louisiana without believing he's physically there. The tweet above ignores two other posts he made right after about his rally in GA and internal polling in Louisiana. But who cares about context when there are political points to score on Twitter?

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113196641745863798
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113196363186838500

Good to see you didn't even make an attempt to address Trump's obvious mental decline. I can understand why. The guy doesn't even know what state he spent the day campaigning in. What can you say?

Regarding Project 2025, here are some facts (AI warning):

Overlapping Policies​

• Alignment with Trump's Policies: A detailed review by CBS News identified at least 270 proposals within Project 2025 that align closely with Trump's past policies and current campaign promises. This includes initiatives on education, immigration, and social issues, such as downsizing the Department of Education and stringent immigration enforcement measures like border wall construction and mass deportations.
  • Executive Orders: The project includes at least 80 proposals aimed at reviving executive orders from Trump's administration, showcasing a direct connection to his previous governance style.

Contributors and Leadership​

• Former Trump Officials: Many of the primary authors of Project 2025 are former officials from Trump's administration. Notably, the project is led by Paul Dans and Spencer Chretien, both of whom held significant roles during Trump's presidency. This involvement suggests a continuity of thought and policy direction that resonates with Trump's established agenda.
I think you need to look in your own mirror. And worry about your candidates massive flip flopping. We already know how Trump will govern. I know you have gone to great lengths to say he is in decline, that he supports radical policies, and that he will not be the same guy. Sorry. The only one who has changed here is Kamala. And radically changed into a middle of the road Democrat. In a few years from being the most liberal senator in Congress. You should see if you actually believe her instead of Trump. He is actually not the variable in this election. She is. All of this misdirection doesn’t change that he did a much better job than Kamala and Biden. Period.

Last edited:
Speaking of looking at past statements, that seems more believable than Harris legitimately changing her mind suddenly on Fracking, EV Mandates, Defunding the Police, Building a Border Wall, Mandatory Gun Buybacks, etc.

I guess she saw her long-held beliefs were political poison or something. Has she changed her positions or is she just trying to get elected? The answer is right there in front of you.

As hard as it is to believe, he can think it's a great day in Louisiana without believing he's physically there. The tweet above ignores two other posts he made right after about his rally in GA and internal polling in Louisiana. But who cares about context when there are political points to score on Twitter?

Lava-Man bringing the fax.

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Reactions: cherrydawg

Now you are an expert in mental decline. You should sit that one out. You have no credibility with the constant denial of Biden’s condition.
Of course there are some similarities between Trump’s policies and project 2025z There are/were similarities between project 2025 and the other Republican candidates who were running. You say that like it is bad. There are also some stark differences in policy between Trump and 2025 and you and the left want to lump it all together and hitch it to him.
I would love for you to be honest about some of these issues.

Harris changed her position from an outright ban on fracking to a ban on new fracking leases on public land in 2020 and y’all will not stop talking about it.

The former DA and AG has never advocated defunding the police. She has advocated for reforms that would include more focus on mental health and other issues that the police currently deal with but are not equipped to handle.

As you said, the clean up posts came right after his comment about LA. His truth social post about LA was at 12:12am and his post about internal polling for LA was at 12:43am, a full thirty minutes later. Sure, he’s posting after midnight about internal polling in a state where there is zero question regarding whether he will win it or not. Sorry, that’s in not believable.

It’s just the latest example of Trump getting soft in the head, but we don’t need to focus on just this one. He’s old and obviously not the healthiest guy on the planet. It’s no shame that he has lost several steps. What’s funny is that the Trump supporters were all over Biden but will make every excuse when Trump shows he isn’t up for the job.
I think you need to look in your own mirror. And worry about your candidates massive flip flopping. We already know how Trump will govern. I know you have gone to great lengths to say he is in decline, that he supports radical policies, and that he will not be the same guy. Sorry. The only one who has changed here is Kamala. And radically changed into a middle of the road Democrat. In a few years from being the most liberal senator in Congress. You should see if you actually believe her instead of Trump. He is actually not the variable in this election. She is. All of this misdirection doesn’t change that he did a much better job than Kamala and Biden. Period.
Still won’t tackle the topic at hand, which is Trump’s age related decline. You just can’t do it, can you? Months and months of railing about smooth brain Biden. You couldn’t have made it more clear that it was a critically important issue for you, until Trump was the old guy. Then all you have is more whatabouts.

Harris changed her position from an outright ban on fracking to a ban on new fracking leases on public land in 2020 and y’all will not stop talking about it.

The former DA and AG has never advocated defunding the police. She has advocated for reforms that would include more focus on mental health and other issues that the police currently deal with but are not equipped to handle.

As you said, the clean up posts came right after his comment about LA. His truth social post about LA was at 12:12am and his post about internal polling for LA was at 12:43am, a full thirty minutes later. Sure, he’s posting after midnight about internal polling in a state where there is zero question regarding whether he will win it or not. Sorry, that’s in not believable.

It’s just the latest example of Trump getting soft in the head, but we don’t need to focus on just this one. He’s old and obviously not the healthiest guy on the planet. It’s no shame that he has lost several steps. What’s funny is that the Trump supporters were all over Biden but will make every excuse when Trump shows he isn’t up for the job.

Still won’t tackle the topic at hand, which is Trump’s age related decline. You just can’t do it, can you? Months and months of railing about smooth brain Biden. You couldn’t have made it more clear that it was a critically important issue for you, until Trump was the old guy. Then all you have is more whatabouts.
Sure Jan GIF

• Haha
Reactions: litedawg1968

Totally. Good logic. Here’s another one using the same logic:

Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that he enjoys eating potatoes.

I enjoy eating potatoes.

Natural deduction:

I support Mein Kampf as my personal life guiding book.

Honestly: can you just admit that the “project 2025” approach might be effective politically but it is dishonest? The fact that some positions align is one thing. To unilaterally with no evidence treat it as his own creation and policy guiding pillar is what the democrats are doing? Why? Because it is a catchy name and a likely way to vilify his proposed policy because it is difficult to defend the Biden / Harris years versus the Trump years.

As with so many other things on here, you can hate Trump / Support Harris and srill
Call bullshit on some of the things coming out of the Harris campaign. As I do on the Trump side. Your credibility around here would do well to concede certain things.

Snappy retort, Lava Man. Great to see you bringing the heat with the Brady Bunch meme.

Totally. Good logic. Here’s another one using the same logic:

Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that he enjoys eating potatoes.

I enjoy eating potatoes.

Natural deduction:

I support Mein Kampf as my personal life guiding book.

Honestly: can you just admit that the “project 2025” approach might be effective politically but it is dishonest? The fact that some positions align is one thing. To unilaterally with no evidence treat it as his own creation and policy guiding pillar is what the democrats are doing? Why? Because it is a catchy name and a likely way to vilify his proposed policy because it is difficult to defend the Biden / Harris years versus the Trump years.

As with so many other things on here, you can hate Trump / Support Harris and srill
Call bullshit on some of the things coming out of the Harris campaign. As I do on the Trump side. Your credibility around here would do well to concede certain things.
So what was Project 2025 created for? It’s over 900 pages long and was produced by a combination of former Trump staffers and the Heritage Foundation, which had huge influence on Trump’s last term and has been called out repeatedly by Trump as playing a huge role in his next term.

Did they just create this very detailed plan for shits and giggles?

I mean, here he is in 2022 stating that the Herritage Foundation is going to “lay the detailed plans for exactly what our movement will do” if he wins the next election. What’s not clear about this?

Trump disavowed Project 2025 and y'all will not stop talking about it.

The former DA and AG has never advocated defunding the police.

She never advocated defunding them, she only advocated giving police departments less money.

LAVA LINK: Vice President Kamala Harris voiced support for “defund the police” in a radio interview in June 2020

"Kamala Harris said "defund the police" movement "rightly" questioned size of police budgets"

"Harris also lauded Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti for his decision to slash $150 million from the police budget"
“In many cities in America, over one third of their city budget goes to police. So, we have to have this conversation. What are we doing?" - Kamala Harris

I'm just a simple man, made of hot, molten rock. But that sounds a lot like defunding the police.

Then again, she has walked back and clarified her stance on this subject. I guess she saw her long-held beliefs were political poison or something.

Again, simple man. Just hot molten rock.

He posts about Taylor Swift at the same time of day...and this is what you choose not to believe?

*Lava-Man shakes head in disbelief, burning keyboard*

It’s just the latest example of Trump getting soft in the head, but we don’t need to focus on just this one.

*Lava-Man recognizes and respects the tactical retreat*

I have tackled the topic about 100 times. Your guys were wrong by the way about the Louisiana comment. But who cares. He is declining now according to you. Who (you)couldn’t see it for four years despite 1000 gaffes and f’ups. But hey you admitted it after the debate. So you are all clear. Now you have cured recognition of a smooth brain blindness. lol.

I hope you actually read this. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump is slowing down. He is 77 years old. Most people do at that age. I could see him starting to have some gaffes. But the comparison between Biden and him is laughable and embarrassing that you would try. You love to use the word misogyny when it comes to Kamala. I love this tactic from you guys. Please keep up this tactic with Trump. Coming from blind men and women it is absolutely breathtaking.

To sum up. I can see him slowing down some. But he is still eleventy billion miles from where Biden was before elected and during his presidency. And your girl knew it and said nothing.

Do you know how embarrassing Kamala will be if she gets elected? It will be four years of laughing at you for another bad decision on who you voted for. She will be a massive trainwreck. I hope I am wrong. But I wasn’t about Biden. And she is 100 times worse.

So what was Project 2025 created for?

The Heritage Foundation has published a new Mandate for Leadership every four years since President Ronald Reagan took office in 1981. It has served as a stockpile of conservative policy recommendations from which leaders can pick and choose.

So, maybe this was just a continuation of that 40+ year practice? I don't know.

Again...I'm just a simple man. Made of molten rock. Sitting in front of an almost molten keyboard. Asking it to type just one more lette

Julia Roberts Love GIF by PeacockTV

The Heritage Foundation has published a new Mandate for Leadership every four years since President Ronald Reagan took office in 1981. It has served as a stockpile of conservative policy recommendations from which leaders can pick and choose.

So, maybe this was just a continuation of that 40+ year practice? I don't know.

Again...I'm just a simple man. Made of molten rock. Sitting in front of an almost molten keyboard. Asking it to type just one more lette

Julia Roberts Love GIF by PeacockTV
Some legit humor from a Trumper! You may start calling me a satanist, baby killing Marxist/communist/fascist soon, but for now I greatly appreciate it.

This version of Mandate for Leadership had major contributors from all over the Trump administration. As we see in the clip I shared above, Trump directly called out Heritage for their contribution to the detailed plans for his next administration.

But Trump has no idea who is behind it? Do you believe that? For a guy who lies as often as Trump does, we are lucky that he is so very bad at it.

Snappy retort, Lava Man. Great to see you bringing the heat with the Brady Bunch meme.

So what was Project 2025 created for? It’s over 900 pages long and was produced by a combination of former Trump staffers and the Heritage Foundation, which had huge influence on Trump’s last term and has been called out repeatedly by Trump as playing a huge role in his next term.

I mean, here he is in 2022 stating that the Herritage Foundation is going to “lay the detailed plans for exactly what our movement will do” if he wins the next election. What’s not clear about this?

Totally missed my point. And again are proving your inability to establish any credibility by at least calling out the dishonesty in the whole project 2025 campaign narrative. It isn't his dude. You can think he is the anti-Christ and still admit this fact. You can even say you agree with the campaign strategy of pinning it to him. But can you at least bring yourself to be honest about the fact that unilaterally pinning it to him as his agenda is totally dishonest? I will gladly admit some of the campaign narrative from Trump towards Harris might be effective but not totally honest. Can you? Would do you a lot of good credibility-wise.

Some legit humor from a Trumper! You may start calling me a satanist, baby killing Marxist/communist/fascist soon, but for now I greatly appreciate it.

This version of Mandate for Leadership had major contributors from all over the Trump administration. As we see in the clip I shared above, Trump directly called out Heritage for their contribution to the detailed plans for his next administration.

But Trump has no idea who is behind it? Do you believe that? For a guy who lies as often as Trump does, we are lucky that he is so very bad at it.

I am sure he knows who is behind it. Does that make it "his?" No. Unreal. His specific agenda is there for everyone to see. I'm sure some of it aligns. And some of it doesn't. Both sides are dishonest. It is the hypocrisy of the dishonesty from the left and especially the media that pisses people off....and honestly, it truly works against your side. The scale thumbing by media just makes even folks who don't like Trump but have common sense want to vote for him twice.

What age related decline? And as long as we're discussing mental acuity, are you really going to vote for IQ78?

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg

Will you ever be honest on anything or do you really not know what you are talking about. Your lack of knowledge about what your candidate stands for is astounding. Is it just being untruthful or just being totally uninformed?

Trump lies almost as much as democrats.

You going to apologize for posting the misinformation about kamalas stance on defund the police? NO,,, you will just move on with more misinformation on turmp and for kamala.

Some legit humor from a Trumper!

I have been described as an orange man. But, I am not a Trumper. Just a simple man, made of molten rock, tired of inflation affecting everything but the rise of magma to the surface. The only borders I want to be crossed are tectonic ones. The current administration has been less effective than an ice pack on my 1869°F bum ankle. The amount of Fentanyl that Biden/Harris policies have allowed into this country has and will do more damage to innocent people than Mt Vesuvius did to Pompeii.

I may not be welcome when flammable liquids are present, but at least I can define what a Lava-Woman is.

Alright, but you asked, "What was Project 2025 created for?" and "Did they just create this very detailed plan for shits and giggles?". I simply pointed out the 40 plus year history of the Heritage Foundation creating this exact type of document, long before Trump entered politics or even became a Republican.

The repeated attempts to directly tie this document to Trump simply because conservatives in and around DC know and work with other conservatives in and around DC and may hold the same or similar beliefs on government is just weird. Assuming that the Harris Campaign an honest, thriving, and not-trying-to-avoid-the-difficult-questions-about-their-own-candidate operation.

But what do I know? I'm just a man predominantly composed of silicate minerals: mostly feldspars, feldspathoids, olivine, pyroxenes, amphiboles, micas and quartz. Maybe some nonsilicate if my bum ankle makes me bump into a nonsilicate mineral deposit or two. Local melting happens. But we're getting a bit too personal here. In summary, I do not know much other than featuring Project 2025 so much, it feels like a desperate attempt at...

Surprised Pixar GIF by Disney

Two stretches there will. No he doesn’t and never has supported project 2025, and the repeats get old and show lack of depth.

He was in Georgia speaking of Louisiana. So what is your point?

You are above that will, seriously.

We should just speak of why we want our guy or gal. But the Dems can’t. There is nothing to hang a hat on.

Two stretches there will. No he doesn’t and never has supported project 2025, and the repeats get old and show lack of depth.

He was in Georgia speaking of Louisiana. So what is your point?

You are above that will, seriously.

We should just speak of why we want our guy or gal. But the Dems can’t. There is nothing to hang a hat on.
I am afraid he following in Joe’s footsteps cognitively. He is making as much sense as Joe did during the debate. He tries harder than KJP to spin things in a positive light for the Dems.

I’m feeling more and more confident of a Trump victory. I don’t think it is a slam dunk, but I like where he sits right now.
Agree. The public at large is generally on to the BS. Between the failed policies, lawfare, corrupt 3 letter agencies, and assassination attempts, the country is no longer accepting the crap narrative.

Agree. The public at large is generally on to the BS. Between the failed policies, lawfare, corrupt 3 letter agencies, and assassination attempts, the country is no longer accepting the crap narrative.
Her campaign took a huge gamble by following the Biden basement plan. By blatantly ignoring the press she is turning off voters because they see through the obvious. They’re trying to ride out the last few weeks but even the MSM is beginning to openly question her hiding from them.
If she can’t get in front of a press gaggle and respond to quick fired random questions how can we trust that she can make decisions that effect us all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT