ADVERTISEMENT

Shooter's $12K Rifle

Already seen lots of gun control talks. I continue to have serious questions…
1. With as many guns in circulation, what good would banning any type of gun now?

2. Do you really think the bad guys will follow the gun laws? Maybe meth should be banned, oh wait!!

Funny story. I have a dem friend that made fun of me for owning an ar-15. Then in about April of 2020 when the talks of Marshall Law were happening he called to ask if he could borrow one. I’ll never let him forget that one.

Already seen lots of gun control talks. I continue to have serious questions…
1. With as many guns in circulation, what good would banning any type of gun now?

2. Do you really think the bad guys will follow the gun laws? Maybe meth should be banned, oh wait!!

Funny story. I have a dem friend that made fun of me for owning an ar-15. Then in about April of 2020 when the talks of Marshall Law were happening he called to ask if he could borrow one. I’ll never let him forget that one.
Martial … good grief.

Thanks! Cooking breakfast with kids running around me screaming and that one got past me.

But the grammar police is a perfect example of how the left diverts attention elsewhere instead of answering to anything.
You make a good point about gun control. The horse is out of the barn. Anyone with bad intentions will be able to obtain a weapon, no matter what gun control laws are enacted.

Reactions: cherrydawg
You make a good point about gun control. The horse is out of the barn. Anyone with bad intentions will be able to obtain a weapon, no matter what gun control laws are enacted.
I'm more of the opinion that anyone that points a firearm at another human being that isn't posing a threat and squeezes the trigger has forfeited the right to live among civilized citizens and should die while incarcerated.

That is a head scratcher. It seems like that would be easy enough to trace. I’m not sure I would want Garland or the FBI involved in the investigation with their history of incompetence and cover ups.
Current Director of the FBI was originally a Trump appointee .

A $12k gun wasn't needed when a flat shooting 7.62 semi-auto deer rifle for $800 and a $700 scope with a would have been more accurate and more than enough to kill. Having a patsy use an AR was intentional, because they think black rifles are evil and they want to ban them.
yep the media was very quick to say "An AR style rifle was found at the scene". Never let a good tragedy go to waste, they will use this to come after guns again

Director of the FBI is who Trump could get confirmed after firing Comey, not who he would have appointed otherwise.
Still could have appointed someone else .and fought to get him confirmed .
There is a reason that DJT had more Cabinet level turnover in 3 yrs + than any other POTUS has had in 8.

Yes, Togwo, if you are not doing your job properly in Mr. Trump's administration, you get fired! Others left because they were not accustomed to having a boss that expected results!

Still could have appointed someone else .and fought to get him confirmed .
There is a reason that DJT had more Cabinet level turnover in 3 yrs + than any other POTUS has had in 8.
And still not enough

He picked his Cabinet . If they were cancers they were his cancers.
Trump was elected because his supporters did not think the government was working for them. It makes sense that there would be numerous staffers that didn't want to work like their private sector counterparts.

Trump isnt a piece of cake to work for but he also had a right to expect his staff to pull the wagon in the direction he pointed. He had multiple staffers that thought it was their job to protect the old way.

yep, they never want to answer questions
just call you a racist
I answered her question and never called her a racist. I just pointed out that she misspelled a word.

Work that narrative though.

This is the first report I've seen. Let's see if we get confirming reports.

got a bud (gun expert) I sent this to him. Actually, 3 buds. He says he doesn't think that could be the gun. That is a bolt action gun. He says it is made in the UK. The perp's gun had to be semi-auto.
This is the first report I've seen. Let's see if we get confirming reports.

Reactions: nygiantdawg
Reports that I heard stated it was an AR15 in 5.56/223 calibur. All AR15's are semi-auto. Mr. Trump was very fortunate. Personally, I believe divine intervention kept him alive. The Lord may still be answering the prayers of decent, hard working Americans. I certainly hope so!

I still refuse to believe it’s a $12k gun. Both parents are social workers. Why on earth would they get that kind of money to blow on a rifle? Why would you spend that much when you could get a Daniel Defense rifle for a quarter of that? And why would you even spend that much when you could get a S&W for a quarter of the DD?

Reactions: poochpup
A lot of poor little rich boys could get their hands on a top of the line rifle. What I'm interested in seeing is his social media activity and how much of his activity is hidden from the public, a la the Nashville school shooter manifesto.
EXACTLY…the FBI is part of the Dem weaponized system…lotta faith that the true story will not come out on this one..you can count on that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT