ADVERTISEMENT

Should President Tramp be impeached?

well explain, with actual facts , just what he has done.
ARTICLE I: ABUSE OF POWER
President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process.

ARTICLE II: OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS
The House of Representatives has engaged in an impeachment inquiry focused on President Trump’s corrupt solicitation of the Government of Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 United States Presidential election. As part of this impeachment inquiry, the Committees undertaking the investigation served subpoenas seeking documents and testimony deemed vital to the inquiry from various Executive Branch agencies and offices, and current and former officials.

In response, without lawful cause or excuse, President Trump directed Executive Branch agencies, offices, and officials not to comply with those subpoenas. President Trump thus interposed the powers of the Presidency against the lawful subpoenas of the House of Representatives, and assumed to himself functions and judgments necessary to the exercise of the “sole Power of Impeachment” vested by the Constitution in the House of Representatives.

Article I is the crime and Article II is the cover up of said crime.

President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process.

The House of Representatives has engaged in an impeachment inquiry focused on President Trump’s corrupt solicitation of the Government of Ukraine to interfere in the 2020 United States Presidential election. As part of this impeachment inquiry, the Committees undertaking the investigation served subpoenas seeking documents and testimony deemed vital to the inquiry from various Executive Branch agencies and offices, and current and former officials.

In response, without lawful cause or excuse, President Trump directed Executive Branch agencies, offices, and officials not to comply with those subpoenas. President Trump thus interposed the powers of the Presidency against the lawful subpoenas of the House of Representatives, and assumed to himself functions and judgments necessary to the exercise of the “sole Power of Impeachment” vested by the Constitution in the House of Representatives.

Which crime?

If you don't understand then you need to take a Civics Course. Guilt is obvious unless you're blind, stupid, biased, or any combination of the three.
You're an ole, grumpy, senile mo fo. I'd say stick to topics about sports, but you're not very sharp there either.

Gonna be four more years of Trump and winning, so brace yourself.

Which crime?
Did you attend high school in Alabama, Mississippi, or Indiana? Did you EVER complete the 9th grade where you should have had, if not a class in Civics, then American History? Are you too uneducated and unread to understand the US Constitution? Ever heard of the Federalist to which all good Republicans bow down to and swear allegiance? Here's a short course anyone on the Vault should be capable of comprehending... (hopefully).

All the statements bout "what crimes" are ignorant bullish!t.

Fact: Congress, in its sole discretion, is assigned, via the US Constitution, the responsibility in determining what acts (behavior) of a sitting president, and some others, rise to the level of "crimes." The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution knowing 4 things you do not or cannot comprehend: 1) There were no Federal Statutes at the time of the writing and ratification of the constitution. 2) The Fathers understood they could never anticipate what an idiot like the Trumpster would possibly be so stupid to do in the future. 3) In their infinite wisdom they assigned the House of Representatives, acting as Grand Jury, to determine if the actions of any future sitting president rose to High Crimes and Misdemeanors and assigned the Senate to conduct an honest, thorough, open Trial to determine removal from office or not. 4) The documents, sworn testimony, and the First Idiot's own statements have unequivocally proven guilt and impeachment is forevermore an established fact and label with the First Liar.

Ben Franklin, when asked at the close of the Constitutional Convention, "Sir, do we have a Republic or a Monarchy?", replied, "We have given you a Republic.... if you can hold onto it." This is precisely what he meant and where we are at this moment in our history. Either we submit to an untrustworthy, lying, narcissist individual who thinks he is above all laws or do the citizens of OUR country reclaim the proper voice in THEIR governance.

I have little faith the Senate will conduct a fair, open, full trial under the current leadership of the majority party. Nor do I doubt that McConnell will not do all he can to game the outcome in favor of the worst president in 175 years. Despite, I hold out hope that enough senators will rise up and be patriotic statesmen in removing the current president from office. We shall see.

You're an ole, grumpy, senile mo fo. I'd say stick to topics about sports, but you're not very sharp there either.

Gonna be four more years of Trump and winning, so brace yourself.
You're just jealous. But there's some hope for you as there's still time for you to obtain a General Education Diploma. Have you completed middle school already?

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
Did you attend high school in Alabama, Mississippi, or Indiana? Did you EVER complete the 9th grade where you should have had, if not a class in Civics, then American History? Are you too uneducated and unread to understand the US Constitution? Ever heard of the Federalist to which all good Republicans bow down to and swear allegiance? Here's a short course anyone on the Vault should be capable of comprehending... (hopefully).

Fact: Congress, in its sole discretion, is assigned, via the US Constitution, the responsibility in determining what acts (behavior) of a sitting president, and some others, rise to the level of "crimes." The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution knowing 4 things you do not or cannot comprehend: 1) There were no Federal Statutes at the time of the writing and ratification of the constitution. 2) The Fathers understood they could never anticipate what an idiot like the Trumpster would possibly be so stupid to do in the future. 3) In their infinite wisdom they assigned the House of Representatives, acting as Grand Jury, to determine if the actions of any future sitting president rose to High Crimes and Misdemeanors and assigned the Senate to conduct an honest, thorough, open Trial to determine removal from office or not. 4) The documents, sworn testimony, and the First Idiot's own statements have unequivocally proven guilt and impeachment is forevermore an established fact and label with the First Liar.

Ben Franklin, when asked at the close of the Constitutional Convention, "Sir, do we have a Republic or a Monarchy?", replied, "We have given you a Republic.... if you can hold onto it." This is precisely what he meant and where we are at this moment in our history. Either we submit to an untrustworthy, lying, narcissist individual who thinks he is above all laws or do the citizens of OUR country reclaim the proper voice in THEIR governance.

I have little faith the Senate will conduct a fair, open, full trial under the current leadership of the majority party. Nor do I doubt that McConnell will not do all he can to game the outcome in favor of the worst president in 175 years. Despite, I hold out hope that enough senators will rise up and be patriotic statesmen in removing the current president from office. We shall see.

That’s a lot of words you put together

We haven’t seen what the senate will do, but we did see that the dem hearings and house did...showed their stupidity.

in 175 years, really, so you despise America I guess and everything that he has accomplished for this country. Trump has brought it back from the depths of despair brought on by the undisputed # 2(Carter #1) worst president in history. This week alone Trump has cemented his legacy of greatness with the signing of Phase 1 of the China Trade deal and the USCMA deal getting through the senate. But you are too busy hitching your wagon to a bunch of lunatics in the house. The next 5 years of Trump are going to be glorious. It really isn't such a bad deal for the liberal loons in the house to spend so much time on trying to ruin Trump. It keeps them so busy they don't have time to do other shit to ruin our country.

We haven’t seen what the senate will do, but we did see that the dem hearings and house did...showed their stupidity.
While conducting a Kangaroo court and violating/breaking every rule of the House procedures and policies....I hope the Senate trial drags on for months and every witness imaginable is Subpoenaed and exposed for all the Shenanigans the Dems have propagated all the way back to pre-election 2016...Our House...our rules this time...

in 175 years, really, so you despise America I guess and everything that he has accomplished for this country. Trump has brought it back from the depths of despair brought on by the undisputed # 2(Carter #1) worst president in history. This week alone Trump has cemented his legacy of greatness with the signing of Phase 1 of the China Trade deal and the USCMA deal getting through the senate. But you are too busy hitching your wagon to a bunch of lunatics in the house. The next 5 years of Trump are going to be glorious. It really isn't such a bad deal for the liberal loons in the house to spend so much time on trying to ruin Trump. It keeps them so busy they don't have time to do other shit to ruin our country.
Preach On Brother.....

Neither of those is a crime, nor a misdemeanor.
And every single witness in the House “Impeachment” inquiry testified under oath that they had no knowledge or evidence of any wrongdoing by the President. Every single one. Under oath.

I’d take the existing testimony of every single witness, and vote immediately in the Senate to acquit and move on. DEMs are an idiot parade.

And every single witness in the House “Impeachment” inquiry testified under oath that they had no knowledge or evidence of any wrongdoing by the President. Every single one. Under oath.

I’d take the existing testimony of every single witness, and vote immediately in the Senate to acquit and move on. DEMs are an idiot parade.
JBD, spot on assessment. However, as we are aware, reasoning and facts don’t resonate with these left wing whack jobs.

To me the real crime is what Biden did serving as the Vice President of the United States. Let’s say, for argument sake,Trump did what the Democrats and press are accusing him of in some way shape or form. If the Democrats are so concerned about the behavior of our Executive branch with foreign countries, then why are they not just as riled up about what one of their candidates did (with far more actual facts to support said crime) while they were in office? There is virtually no doubt that Biden abused his power and yet he is still being put forth as one of their lead candidates to get an even higher position of authority?

It’s the hypocrisy that bothers me most.

Oh, that’s rich! You calling someone stupid.

The Federal Election Commission and Title 52 say otherwise he has committed crimes

Chair Ellen L. Weintraub, Federal Election Commission- 13 June 2019

Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept. Electoral intervention from foreign governments has been considered unacceptable since the beginnings of our nation. Our Founding Fathers sounded the alarm about “foreign Interference, Intrigue, and Influence.” They knew that when foreign governments seek to influence American politics, it is always to advance their own interests, not America’s. Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation. Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Title 52-VOTING AND ELECTIONS; Subtitle III-Federal Campaign Finance; CHAPTER 301-Federal Elections; Campaigns Subchapter I-Disclosure of Federal Campaign Funds:

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value
, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election

To me the real crime is what Biden did serving as the Vice President of the United States. Let’s say, for argument sake,Trump did what the Democrats and press are accusing him of in some way shape or form. If the Democrats are so concerned about the behavior of our Executive branch with foreign countries, then why are they not just as riled up about what one of their candidates did (with far more actual facts to support said crime) while they were in office? There is virtually no doubt that Biden abused his power and yet he is still being put forth as one of their lead candidates to get an even higher position of authority?

It’s the hypocrisy that bothers me most.
What specific abuse of power did Biden commit that was outside of the duties and responsibilities as Vice President executing official U.S. policy?

What specific abuse of power did Biden commit that was outside of the duties and responsibilities as Vice President executing official U.S. policy?

Hmmm...let’s start with this direct quote/bragging by Biden on threatening Ukraine to withhold benefits if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating the company his son was suddenly made part of the BOD for and being paid vast sums of money despite no relevant experience;

Joe Biden: I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

The Federal Election Commission and Title 52 say otherwise he has committed crimes

Chair Ellen L. Weintraub, Federal Election Commission- 13 June 2019

Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept. Electoral intervention from foreign governments has been considered unacceptable since the beginnings of our nation. Our Founding Fathers sounded the alarm about “foreign Interference, Intrigue, and Influence.” They knew that when foreign governments seek to influence American politics, it is always to advance their own interests, not America’s. Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation. Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Title 52-VOTING AND ELECTIONS; Subtitle III-Federal Campaign Finance; CHAPTER 301-Federal Elections; Campaigns Subchapter I-Disclosure of Federal Campaign Funds:

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value
, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election

See your problem is attaching anything potus has or has not done to elections with zero evidence that anything was attached to elections other than “because we say so” over and over again.

You completely ignore the facts that we have a treaty with Ukraine to share investigative matters, completely ignore that Giuliani was working on this long before Joe was a candidate, completely ignore that potus has a duty to ensure our tax dollars aren’t going into corrupt systems, completely ignore there’s no factual first hand evidence of any ties of funds to investigations, completely ignore that potus asked the president of Ukraine to open channels through proper authorities.

Because we say so isn’t evidence anymore than hearsay & rumors are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT