ADVERTISEMENT

Should President Tramp be impeached?

Hmmm...let’s start with this direct quote/bragging by Biden on threatening Ukraine to withhold benefits if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating the company his son was suddenly made part of the BOD for and being paid vast sums of money despite no relevant experience;

Joe Biden: I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-burisma-donald-trump-whistleblower-complaint
Though Biden may have taken credit for it, this was hardly his unique idea. “Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

The people of Ukraine wanted Shokin gone as well, and demonstrated for his removal around the time of Biden’s threat. Shortly after that demonstration, Shokin was dismissed.

Yovanovitch Says Biden Push to Oust Ukraine Prosecutor Was U.S. Policy
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/yovanovitch-impeachment-hearing/card/1573833663
Ms. Yovanovitch said that removing Mr. Shokin from his job as the top prosecutor in Ukraine was "official U.S. policy," as well as the policy of many international stakeholders.

IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...alt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde
“I am concerned about Ukraine’s slow progress in improving governance and fighting corruption, and reducing the influence of vested interests in policymaking,” she said.

“Without a substantial new effort to invigorate governance reforms and fight corruption, it is hard to see how the IMF-supported programme can continue and be successful. Ukraine risks a return to the pattern of failed economic policies that has plagued its recent history. It is vital that Ukraine’s leadership acts now to put the country back on a promising path of reform.”

Lagarde’s comments follow the resignation last week of Ukraine’s economic minister, Aivaras Abromavičius, after he accused a senior aide to the country’s president, Petro Poroshenko, of blocking anti-corruption reforms.

See your problem is attaching anything potus has or has not done to elections with zero evidence that anything was attached to elections other than “because we say so” over and over again.

You completely ignore the facts that we have a treaty with Ukraine to share investigative matters, completely ignore that Giuliani was working in this long before Joe was a candidate, completely ignore that potus has a duty to ensure our tax dollars aren’t going into corrupt systems, completely ignore there’s no factual first hand evidence of any ties of funds to investigations, completely ignore that potus asked the president of Ukraine to open channels through proper authorities.

Because we say so isn’t evidence anymore than hearsay & rumors are.
If this was an investigation into corruption why is the DoJ not involved but Trumps personal lawyer and campaign advisory Giuliani? Barr himself has stepped away from this so that means this is a political en devour and nothing in pursuit of justice or weeding out corruption.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
If this was an investigation into corruption why is the DoJ not involved but Trumps personal lawyer and campaign advisory Giuliani? Barr himself has stepped away from this so that means this is a political en devour and nothing in pursuit of justice or weeding out corruption.

I dunno, maybe because there’s a politically motivated impeachment getting in the way?

You do realize Rudy’s actions began while investigating as his personal lawyer seeking information to defend his client while the DOJ had a special counsels office investigating his client don’t you?

But impeachment hadn't started when Giuliani started his investigation so that makes it political from the start with no desire to seek out justice. Next

Joe Biden hadn’t entered the race when Rudy began collecting information & seeking visas for witnesses in 2018.

Read the transcripts. POTUS was attempting to put things through proper channels with the DOJ.

Next

The Federal Election Commission and Title 52 say otherwise he has committed crimes

Chair Ellen L. Weintraub, Federal Election Commission- 13 June 2019

Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election. This is not a novel concept. Electoral intervention from foreign governments has been considered unacceptable since the beginnings of our nation. Our Founding Fathers sounded the alarm about “foreign Interference, Intrigue, and Influence.” They knew that when foreign governments seek to influence American politics, it is always to advance their own interests, not America’s. Anyone who solicits or accepts foreign assistance risks being on the wrong end of a federal investigation. Any political campaign that receives an offer of a prohibited donation from a foreign source should report that offer to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Title 52-VOTING AND ELECTIONS; Subtitle III-Federal Campaign Finance; CHAPTER 301-Federal Elections; Campaigns Subchapter I-Disclosure of Federal Campaign Funds:

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for-
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value
, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election

Trump didn’t do any of the things you highlighted in red. If he did, why didn’t the DEMs charge him with that specific crime in their “inquiry”? They have absolutely zero evidence to back your claim.

We have the transcript of the call, and there were a dozen people on it with him. Nothing in the call lines up with what you posted. Not one of the witnesses has offered a shred of evidence to the contrary....even a hostile, anti-Trump witness. None offered anything improper. DEMs desperately in search of a crime, but can’t find one.

All that occurred in the House was a political stunt, followed by a political vote. I guess it was done to get morons who can’t read with comprehension all worked up. Senate will vote to acquit and move on. Trump will become even more popular.

What specific abuse of power did Biden commit that was outside of the duties and responsibilities as Vice President executing official U.S. policy?
What specific abuse of power did Trump commit that was outside the duties and responsibilities as President executing official U.S. policy?

You know the answer to that, already. Quid Pro Joe bragged that he threatened to withhold funding until Urraine fired the prosecutor that was investigating his drug-addled son’s corruption with Burisma.

But you knew that. This whole charade is happening to try and distract everyone from the prior administration’s corruption.

What specific abuse of power did Trump commit that was outside the duties and responsibilities as President executing official U.S. policy?
ARTICLE I: ABUSE OF POWER
President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
Joe Biden hadn’t entered the race when Rudy began collecting information & seeking visas for witnesses in 2018.

Read the transcripts. POTUS was attempting to put things through proper channels with the DOJ.

Next
Trump blurs lines between personal lawyer, attorney general
https://apnews.com/7d134da3dadd497e9af37c60278d68dc
When Barr did learn of that call a few weeks later, he was “surprised and angry” to discover he had been lumped in with Giuliani, a person familiar with Barr’s thinking told The Associated Press.

Funny doesn't appear as thought DoJ head Bill Barr knew anything about what Rudy was up to.

Trump didn’t do any of the things you highlighted in red. If he did, why didn’t the DEMs charge him with that specific crime in their “inquiry”? They have absolutely zero evidence to back your claim.

We have the transcript of the call, and there were a dozen people on it with him. Nothing in the call lines up with what you posted. Not one of the witnesses has offered a shred of evidence to the contrary....even a hostile, anti-Trump witness. None offered anything improper. DEMs desperately in search of a crime, but can’t find one.

All that occurred in the House was a political stunt, followed by a political vote. I guess it was done to get morons who can’t read with comprehension all worked up. Senate will vote to acquit and move on. Trump will become even more popular.
"If he did, why didn't the DEMs charge him with that specific crime in their "inquiry"?

They did, that's what Article I says:

President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process.

According to the president of Ukraine he felt no pressure at all. An American President should withhold aid to a foreign country if they are corrupt. That is the President's job and his alone to determine with the help of intel.

I’d take that political opinion more seriously if there were evidence or bipartisan support for it. Only bipartisan support regarding that political opinion was against it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Trump blurs lines between personal lawyer, attorney general
https://apnews.com/7d134da3dadd497e9af37c60278d68dc
When Barr did learn of that call a few weeks later, he was “surprised and angry” to discover he had been lumped in with Giuliani, a person familiar with Barr’s thinking told The Associated Press.

Funny doesn't appear as thought DoJ head Bill Barr knew anything about what Rudy was up to.

I don’t care what some made up article says. We’ve been through three years of these morons writing none sense. Read the transcript.

According to the president of Ukraine he felt no pressure at all. An American President should withhold aid to a foreign country if they are corrupt. That is the President's job and his alone to determine with the help of intel.
He should also withhold aid if an American political figure and his family are corrupt, in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and the aid recipient will not assist in the investigation.

He should also withhold aid if an American political figure and his family are corrupt, in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and the aid recipient will not assist in the investigation.
Ukraine would have aided the U.S. if there were an official DoJ sanctioned investigation but there was only Rudy hoping around Eastern Europe playing where in the world is Carmen San Diego

Fair enough, what news source do you trust?

Very few if any. Try to cross check anything I can but in matters like these I deal with testimony & evidence. Same as I did through the entire Russia collusion hoax.

Just like this case. If you take the actual testimony and ignore the talking heads you have zero testimony of wrongdoing. Zero, none, nada.

Every single witness after providing hearsay, assumptions, presumptions, innuendo, feelings & rumors were asked directly if they had first hand knowledge of wrongdoing. Not a single one did. None. The only firsthand knowledge of any witnesses was exculpatory.

I don’t need a talking head to tell me anything else.

Maybe something comes up later but as of now these articles are a joke.

Last edited:
Very few if any. Try to cross check anything I can but in matters like these I deal with testimony & evidence. Same as I did through the entire Russia collusion hoax.

Just like this case. If you take the actual testimony and ignore the talking heads you have zero testimony of wrongdoing. Zero, none, nada.

Every single witness after providing hearsay, assumptions, presumptions, innuendo, feelings & rumors were asked directly if they had first hand knowledge of wrongdoing. Not a single one did. None. The only firsthand knowledge of any witnesses was exculpatory.

I don’t need a talking head to tell me anything else.

Maybe something comes up later but as of now these articles are a joke.
I can't understand for the life of me why this isn't enough for these liberal idiots. I guess if they ever get arrested they won't mind be convicted by hearsay and conjecture.

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-burisma-donald-trump-whistleblower-complaint
Though Biden may have taken credit for it, this was hardly his unique idea. “Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

The people of Ukraine wanted Shokin gone as well, and demonstrated for his removal around the time of Biden’s threat. Shortly after that demonstration, Shokin was dismissed.

Yovanovitch Says Biden Push to Oust Ukraine Prosecutor Was U.S. Policy
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/yovanovitch-impeachment-hearing/card/1573833663
Ms. Yovanovitch said that removing Mr. Shokin from his job as the top prosecutor in Ukraine was "official U.S. policy," as well as the policy of many international stakeholders.

IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...alt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde
“I am concerned about Ukraine’s slow progress in improving governance and fighting corruption, and reducing the influence of vested interests in policymaking,” she said.

“Without a substantial new effort to invigorate governance reforms and fight corruption, it is hard to see how the IMF-supported programme can continue and be successful. Ukraine risks a return to the pattern of failed economic policies that has plagued its recent history. It is vital that Ukraine’s leadership acts now to put the country back on a promising path of reform.”

Lagarde’s comments follow the resignation last week of Ukraine’s economic minister, Aivaras Abromavičius, after he accused a senior aide to the country’s president, Petro Poroshenko, of blocking anti-corruption reforms.

I’m regretting typing this as I am doing it because it will continue an inane back and forth with someone who is set in their perspective. I can argue against everyone of the articles you list above as being rhetoric, or completely removed from the point of how Biden used quid pro quo to get what he wanted (and the fact some others might have wanted it too is normal for any argument...but only one side of the argument is given based on who is writing about it). But you completely fail to address the second part and equally egregious action and that’s how Biden positioned his son to get outrageous benefits with the Ukrainians doing a job he was in no way qualified for.

People can deny this happened and that his son did it on his own and there was no connection to the VP or his influence with the Ukraine, etc. etc. To those people I can only shake my head and say you are foolish, or blinded by your political leanings...or more likely both.

I’m done here.

Did you attend high school in Alabama, Mississippi, or Indiana? Did you EVER complete the 9th grade where you should have had, if not a class in Civics, then American History? Are you too uneducated and unread to understand the US Constitution? Ever heard of the Federalist to which all good Republicans bow down to and swear allegiance? Here's a short course anyone on the Vault should be capable of comprehending... (hopefully).

All the statements bout "what crimes" are ignorant bullish!t.

Fact: Congress, in its sole discretion, is assigned, via the US Constitution, the responsibility in determining what acts (behavior) of a sitting president, and some others, rise to the level of "crimes." The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution knowing 4 things you do not or cannot comprehend: 1) There were no Federal Statutes at the time of the writing and ratification of the constitution. 2) The Fathers understood they could never anticipate what an idiot like the Trumpster would possibly be so stupid to do in the future. 3) In their infinite wisdom they assigned the House of Representatives, acting as Grand Jury, to determine if the actions of any future sitting president rose to High Crimes and Misdemeanors and assigned the Senate to conduct an honest, thorough, open Trial to determine removal from office or not. 4) The documents, sworn testimony, and the First Idiot's own statements have unequivocally proven guilt and impeachment is forevermore an established fact and label with the First Liar.

Ben Franklin, when asked at the close of the Constitutional Convention, "Sir, do we have a Republic or a Monarchy?", replied, "We have given you a Republic.... if you can hold onto it." This is precisely what he meant and where we are at this moment in our history. Either we submit to an untrustworthy, lying, narcissist individual who thinks he is above all laws or do the citizens of OUR country reclaim the proper voice in THEIR governance.

I have little faith the Senate will conduct a fair, open, full trial under the current leadership of the majority party. Nor do I doubt that McConnell will not do all he can to game the outcome in favor of the worst president in 175 years. Despite, I hold out hope that enough senators will rise up and be patriotic statesmen in removing the current president from office. We shall see.
You plagiarized this from the Internet, but never answered the Q. What did Trump do? It’s a simple Q. Your side has been calling for his impeachment since prior to his swearing in. I don’t know what impeachable offense he did then or now. Spell it out already.

I’m regretting typing this as I am doing it because it will continue an inane back and forth with someone who is set in their perspective. I can argue against everyone of the articles you list above as being rhetoric, or completely removed from the point of how Biden used quid pro quo to get what he wanted (and the fact some others might have wanted it too is normal for any argument...but only one side of the argument is given based on who is writing about it). But you completely fail to address the second part and equally egregious action and that’s how Biden positioned his son to get outrageous benefits with the Ukrainians doing a job he was in no way qualified for.

People can deny this happened and that his son did it on his own and there was no connection to the VP or his influence with the Ukraine, etc. etc. To those people I can only shake my head and say you are foolish, or blinded by your political leanings...or more likely both.

I’m done here.
"Biden positioned his son to get outrageous benefits with the Ukrainians doing a job he was in no way qualified for."
First, What evidence do you have to back up the claim that as Vice President, Biden himself used his influence to get as you put it "outrageous benefits with the Ukrainians".

Second, I've provided plenty of evidence that Biden was acting in the interest and direction of American foreign policy.

Third, you bring up Hunter being no way qualified for the position and pay he was receiving. Interesting I was wondering if you would give me your opinion of Trump using his equally unqualified son in law to lead Middle Eastern peace negotiations. Or appointing both this daughter and son-in-law to represent the United States at meeting with world leaders when they have now foreign affairs background. Are you equally disgusted with these "egregious actions"?

"People can deny this happened and that his son did it on his own and there was no connection to the VP or his influence with the Ukraine, etc. etc. To those people I can only shake my head and say you are foolish, or blinded by your political leanings...or more likely both."

To the above I ask you to prove to me that he what you're saying is true. Convince me is all I'm saying. I'm a totally local and reasonable person. Show me what you're saying is fact and not a right wing fever dream where the only evidence you have to back up your claim is from the corrupt prosecutor who was fired.

You plagiarized this from the Internet, but never answered the Q. What did Trump do? It’s a simple Q. Your side has been calling for his impeachment since prior to his swearing in. I don’t know what impeachable offense he did then or now. Spell it out already.
@atlanta cock# I'm not trying to be an ass but Article I is the crime he's being been indicted of committing, it's that simple. Those are the impeachable offenses laid out by the House

It's not plagiarizing it's called referencing.

@atlanta cock# I'm not trying to be an ass but Article I is the crime he's being been indicted of committing, it's that simple. Those are the impeachable offenses laid out by the House

but they have nothing but hearsay and conjecture as proof of pressure. EVERY SINGLE WITNESS was asked if they had first hand knowledge of the phone call and EVERY SINGLE WITNESS said no The president of Ukraine also stated he felt no pressure. The transcript is there for all to see.

You realize that every single witness in the House "Impeachment" inquiry testified under oath that they had no knowledge or evidence of any wrongdoing by the President. Every single witness. Under oath.

Even that freakish military guy who wore his dress uniform admitted he had nothing except what was on the public transcript of the perfect call. Then later messed up and admitted that even his snide remarks at the inquiry were made up.

There was no crime. The articles of impeachment were written in opposition to the actual testimony of the witnesses. Its nothing but a political stunt, and voters know this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0ea7aa-37a3-11ea-9c01-d674772db96b_story.html

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the decision says. “OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act.”

The GAO disagrees. And if POTUS was worried about corruption again why no DoJ investigation? If there were an official DoJ investigation into corruption then the Ukrainian would provide assistance to that investigation but there was none. How do you explain that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0ea7aa-37a3-11ea-9c01-d674772db96b_story.html

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the decision says. “OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act.”

The GAO disagrees. And if POTUS was worried about corruption again why no DoJ investigation? If there were an official DoJ investigation into corruption then the Ukrainian would provide assistance to that investigation but there was none. How do you explain that?

Actually, the President of the United States sets foreign policy. He executes the laws of the US, and pays the foreign aid in a manner as he sees fit. ALL aid was paid in full to that corrupt Ukraine administration, and ahead of schedule. Every penny. Barr has traveled to Ukraine. Why do you think there is no investigation into Biden corruption there, and their government’s interference against Trump’s election in 2016?

Last edited:
Answer the fonking Q.

He’s the chief security officer for the US. Frankly, he can investigate anyone he wants, and he can seek help from any ally he wants. Are you suggesting Trump would have been impeached if Biden were not running this cycle? You’re on the wrong side of this argument. But, thanks for finally spelling out your position.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
but they have nothing but hearsay and conjecture as proof of pressure. EVERY SINGLE WITNESS was asked if they had first hand knowledge of the phone call and EVERY SINGLE WITNESS said no The president of Ukraine also stated he felt no pressure. The transcript is there for all to see.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-...an-testifies-to-the-power-of-truth?verso=true

Vindman explained that he reported the July 25th phone call “out of a sense of duty,” because it was “improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen and political opponent.”

Lt Col Vindman was on the phone call and reporteded it because he thought immediately that it was an abuse of office

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-...an-testifies-to-the-power-of-truth?verso=true

Vindman explained that he reported the July 25th phone call “out of a sense of duty,” because it was “improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen and political opponent.”

Lt Col Vindman was on the phone call and reporteded it because he thought immediately that it was an abuse of office
It was not an abuse, but even if it were it’s not an impeachable offense. That seems to be the point you lefties fail to grasp. Your visceral hatred of Trump has clouded your judgment, and Trump plays you like a fiddle.

He’s the chief security officer for the US. Frankly, he can investigate anyone he wants, and he can seek help from any ally he wants. Are you suggesting Trump would have been impeached if Biden were not running this cycle? You’re on the wrong side of this argument. But, thanks for finally spelling out your position.
No I'm saying Trump would not have started his scheme to bribe and blackmail the Ukrainian into a frivolous and unwarranted political investigation run by his personal lawyer and not DoJ into Biden had Biden not been Trump's primary political opponent.

But Trump did not seek help from an ally, he was seeking to exploit and blackmail and Ally into a frivolous and unethical political investigation run by his personal lawyer and not the Department of Justice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT