ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP, but along the lines of Bulloch's post below...

lakejacksondawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2004
where we are methodically being conditioned to accept it in our every day lives or be SOL, this was a situation that should NEVER come into play, but we should just all be non-judgmental and STFU, even when our children are involved.

the woman who had her membership revoked had her 10 yr old daughter with her at the time...how do you explain that to your 10 yr old kid?
This post was edited on 3/9 12:58 PM by lakejacksondawg

Really?

The world has gone crazy, and the US is a huge part of the problem

I have an awfully hard time believing all of the stupid things people say and do.

so if you're a mom with her daughter at the gym and a guy

with boobs walks in and drops trou in front of your kid and she sees his wang, according Planet Fitness, we shouldn't judge??? and if the trans-testicle changes in front of you in the men's locker room...

it's pretty f'd up all the way through. I'm not judging someone wanting to change their sex. that's between them and God, but me or my kids shouldn't be exposed, literally, to their issues.

speaking of hate...

see if you can find the NY Post article written by the French journalist who catfished the ISIS leader. interesting article and she writes the words from a first hand view of what the POTUS refuses to acknowledge...ISIS is fueled by hate and not religion...in fact, most of the kids being recruited have no religious knowledge whatsoever.

Check This.

eek.r191677.gif

Social Engineering

Is the mom HOT?

LOL...it is perfectly ok to raise hell in that situation. It is not ok to accommodate one offensive group of people to the detriment of another group. That being said, they're a private business and they can do whatever they want. I hope they get so much negative press over this that they are forced to relocate, close, file bankruptcy, rename, whatever.

Looking at their yoga pants is practically the same as being in the locker.

Hard to know sometimes what they want us to see.

So anyone can claim to "identify" as a woman and gets to hang out in the

Lady's locker room? Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

Plus, didn't they violate their "no judgement zone" policy by judging this lady?

Tangled web and all

Originally posted by lakejacksondawg:
where we are methodically being conditioned to accept it in our every day lives or be SOL, this was a situation that should NEVER come into play, but we should just all be non-judgmental and STFU, even when our children are involved.

the woman who had her membership revoked had her 10 yr old daughter with her at the time...how do you explain that to your 10 yr old kid?
This post was edited on 3/9 12:58 PM by lakejacksondawg
First of all, it's Planet freaking Fitness. They hand out pizza on Monday every week and took out squat racks because there were complaints that they were too intimidating. I mean, really?

54669655.jpg

457eacaf6f7dac7dbde7532d3ad621ca.jpg

Re: Excellent! Finally and effin way out of a gym membership you don't want

Originally posted by Pootimus J. Bottoms:
Anymore. Eff them!!
This! I didn't think there was any way to ever get out of a gym membership. I bet they still tried to make her pay a few hundred dollars cancellation fee.

Re: speaking of hate...

see if you can find the NY Post article written by the French journalist who catfished the ISIS leader. interesting article and she writes the words from a first hand view of what the POTUS refuses to acknowledge...ISIS is fueled by hate and not religion...in fact, most of the kids being recruited have no religious knowledge whatsoever.
Exactly.

IS is to Islam what the KKK is to Christianity.

No rational human in the world would relate either to the religion they claim to represent.

the gym i was a member of got run out by places like Planet Fitness

and LA Fitness. It was a home grown gym where not even the women were afraid of free weights. That gif is pretty damn funny.

I bought "Insanity" and a couple of other home work outs and haven't had the need to step foot in a gym in years.

Re: the gym i was a member of got run out by places like Planet Fitness

and LA Fitness. It was a home grown gym where not even the women were afraid of free weights. That gif is pretty damn funny.

I bought "Insanity" and a couple of other home work outs and haven't had the need to step foot in a gym in years.
I wish I had your discipline. How is Insanity btw? I borrowed a friend's P90X and it was more than I can handle (and I work out fairly regularly/didn't start "cold").

My gym at work is small and surprisingly well sourced so that is a great alternative. I got a recent guest pass to an LA Fitness in Atlanta (Brookhaven). I'm glad I don't have to go to that circus to work out. I've been to less crowded clubs in Spain.

I'll bet that is a zoo...the one near the Costco?

That area is always crowded as hell to me.

I go to a local gym here in Peachtree City...nice looking gals in there most of the time. Worth it.

Insanity is great, imo. I've done 2 complete rounds of it and dropped weight easily both times. If I could only do back to back rounds!

I've done P90X and P90X3...neither are as fun and as difficult as Insanity. The difference is you can move at your own pace in Insanity and still make tons of progress. The downside is that you will have your ass handed to you 5 to 6 days a week, especially in the 2nd month. It's worth the $140.

If you're into weights, try Body Beast. you have to have dumbbells at home, but it teaches you the right way to work out with weights. I'm in the middle of that AFTER doing my second round of Insanity and I'm sore, tired, or both about every day.

Re: I'll bet that is a zoo...the one near the Costco?

Originally posted by McDonoughDawg:
That area is always crowded as hell to me.

I go to a local gym here in Peachtree City...nice looking gals in there most of the time. Worth it.
Yeah, the one that shares the parking lot with Costco. And they want me to give them $100 for the privilege of paying them $30 a month to be a member. It's not even in the top 10 of nice gyms I've been in (and it's brand new).

Lakejackson,

I printed off the Body Beast workouts and did a few of them in the gym. I do like them a lot actually. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT