ADVERTISEMENT

Sideline reporters wearing masks

5f566e996669b.image.jpg

Without a person in shooting distance is the definition of theatrics. Yet all the players on the field and sidelines are literally in constant contact with one another. This is is the dumbest shit in the history of mankind.
Mmmmophhh mmmhut mmmahitmmmannn. Mmubbytb. Mmmmmeeewph

Without a person in shooting distance is the definition of theatrics. Yet all the players on the field and sidelines are literally in constant contact with one another. This is is the dumbest shit in the history of mankind.
Wait I thought you weren't watching football this season?

Reactions: celticdawg
Wait I thought you weren't watching football this season?
? Literally never said that. I definitely said I’m one foot out the door. Doubt I will watch any nfl. I tend to be turned off when they put convicted felons (violent and sexual crimes) names on their helmets, play an alternate national anthem geared toward one race, kneel for a flag of a place that provides everyone with more opportunity and fairness than any country in the world.

? Literally never said that. I definitely said I’m one foot out the door. Doubt I will watch any nfl. I tend to be turned off when they put convicted felons (violent and sexual crimes) names on their helmets, play an alternate national anthem geared toward one race, kneel for a flag of a place that provides everyone with more opportunity and fairness than any country in the world.
Oh sorry I must have misread your one foot out the door posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT