ADVERTISEMENT

Signs that the apocalypse is upon us

pm5159

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
Went to my local Lowes today and The Boy Scouts of America were selling popcorn. I gladly said I will take two bags of the Kettle corn. The scout said that will be 50 dollars. For TWO bags! Here is the kicker. Both scouts were female!!!!! We are truly doomed.

Went to my local Lowes today and The Boy Scouts of America were selling popcorn. I gladly said I will take two bags of the Kettle corn. The scout said that will be 50 dollars. For TWO bags! Here is the kicker. Both scouts were female!!!!! We are truly doomed.
ACLU ruined Boy Scouts - by lawsuits forced homosexuals male scoutmasters on BSA (who wouldn’t be ok sending your 12-16 year old son on a camping trip with them? ) and now BSA bankrupted by predictible mass buggery. BSA was a strong pillar in a healthy society produced many leaders and was Christian hence the evil Marxists targeted it for destruction and/or perverted shell of itself. Disgusting.

ACLU ruined Boy Scouts - by lawsuits forced homosexuals male scoutmasters on BSA (who wouldn’t be ok sending your 12-16 year old son on a camping trip with them? ) and now BSA bankrupted by predictible mass buggery. BSA was a strong pillar in a healthy society produced many leaders and was Christian hence the evil Marxists targeted it for destruction and/or perverted shell of itself. Disgusting.
Then these people wants to blame BSA for the mistreatment of these young men. They should be blaming the Democratic Party For backing the ACLU in the lawsuit.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT