ADVERTISEMENT

Sitting for anthem is topic right in ESPN's wheelhouse.

All liberals there are milking this topic and say we need to address the oppression and lack of diversity in this country.

I'll watch golf, Dog replay, and old movies today. Screw the NFL.
I'm right there with ya.

All liberals there are milking this topic and say we need to address the oppression and lack of diversity in this country.

You mean the stuff put out by those Hollywood elites. Another hypocrite.

Old hollywood used to love America.Hence the old movie line in his post.
Reading comprehension is not one of your stronger points

What is the cutoff line between old and new Hollywood? And you are a liar because you have watched and attended dozens of movies made in the past twenty years.

Screw the NBA too and any other sport that supports these ignorant crybabies. These players have forgotten who really pays their salaries. Time for the common person to start a boycott.

What is the cutoff line between old and new Hollywood? And you are a liar because you have watched and attended dozens of movies made in the past twenty years.
No not a liar, the past 20 years have not been about bashing America for sport. F hollywood. Those hypocrites make movies about war and America doing good ,then turn around and mock Middle America and our way of life. Got no time for that crap.

No not a liar, the past 20 years have not been about bashing America for sport. F hollywood. Those hypocrites make movies about war and America doing good ,then turn around and mock Middle America and our way of life. Got no time for that crap.
So you haven't seen those movies?

Doesn't matter where you see them.
Yes it does. For you liberals I'll dumb it down for you. He does not pull money out of his wallet and give it to the theater. Therefore not one red cent of his money suppors the liberal agenda forced on us by Hollywood.

Yes it does. For you liberals I'll dumb it down for you. He does not pull money out of his wallet and give it to the theater. Therefore not one red cent of his money suppors the liberal agenda forced on us by Hollywood.

I'm not talking about his money. Where is his heart if he's watching this liberal elite crap? Or yours.

ADVERTISEMENT