ADVERTISEMENT

Smart just

special

Letterman and National Champion
Jul 5, 2001
stole one from Louisville. 76 ranked OT. I think the plan is to get these low ranked players to show how good of an OL coach Pittman is.

Reactions: Dawgman94
Since we have a great need for OL, I think they've evaluated and decided that yes, Pittman can do things with him. Sometimes the 3 stars and less turn out to be better than the 5 stars. Like Pollack, Thomas Davis and even this year, Ganus.

Since we have a great need for OL, I think they've evaluated and decided that yes, Pittman can do things with him. Sometimes the 3 stars and less turn out to be better than the 5 stars. Like Pollack, Thomas Davis and even this year, Ganus.
You think Bammer was recruiting this guy?

stole one from Louisville. 76 ranked OT. I think the plan is to get these low ranked players to show how good of an OL coach Pittman is.
He also just stole the R.I. left tackle transfer away from Auburn. The Tigers already had him penciled in as a starter. 6'6 300 and an All conf player @ RI. Smaller school but said to be an NFL prospect. Go Kirby, show the haters.

Statement of how well UGA has developed OL. "Stole" a D2 grad student. Amazing that it has come to that.

He will be a guard in Athens. you are special all right.

Statement of how well UGA has developed OL. "Stole" a D2 grad student. Amazing that it has come to that.
One that a bunch of big schools were hot to bring in. The guy is an NFL prospect at LT. Alabama is bringing in a wr from Bowling Green because the guy can play. BTW the RI grad had his choice of Florida or Auburn and Georgia got in on him late. There is a reason rival SEC schools were after him.

Like I said amazing it has come to that. So much for developing players.

Last edited:
Reactions: REAdawg
He also just stole the R.I. left tackle transfer away from Auburn. The Tigers already had him penciled in as a starter. 6'6 300 and an All conf player @ RI. Smaller school but said to be an NFL prospect. Go Kirby, show the haters.
Ga. has always recruited R.I. well. It's a hotbed for recruiting bluechips.

If Richt and company were not downright incompetent and useless and recruiting and developing linemen, Smart wouldn't have to resort to this from being on the job barely two months.

It's also funny how you conveniently ignore the highly rated 4 and 5 star players he gets and only show up when we get a 3 star. Ever heard of David Pollack or Thomas Davis dumbass?

Last edited:
Reactions: ephesiandawg
If Richt and company were not downright incompetent and useless and recruiting and developing linemen, Smart wouldn't have to resort to this from being on the job barely two months.

It's also funny how you conveniently ignore the highly rated 4 and 5 star players he gets and only show up when we get a 3 star. Ever heard of David Pollack or Thomas Davis dumbass?
Actually I have autographed pictures of Pollack and Davis on my wall. You didn't know that dumbass? Now we are going to find out how Pittman and smart are developing linemen. They was a reason Pittman was at AR kansas. How many games they won since fatass got there?

Actually I have autographed pictures of Pollack and Davis on my wall. You didn't know that dumbass? Now we are going to find out how Pittman and smart are developing linemen. They was a reason Pittman was at AR kansas. How many games they won since fatass got there?
So you're one of the gumps who stalk teenagers for their signatures and then show your decorating skills and tastes by strategically displaying them at home. No wonder your musings are hard to follow and even more difficult to read at times. And btw, Pittman was at Arkansas which if you're keeping score at home, is a world away from the barber college in Louisiana from where CMR picked up one Rob Sale. Look, I hope Richt turns UM around since I used to enjoy the rivalry games between they and FSU. But the odds of that dropped when their entertainment director/recruiting cord got pinched for running a ponzi and will be a dottering old fool much like myself when his boy friend in the joint kisses him goodbye. Further there is the small detail of actually building a football team by our former fine Christian man. To this point he is off to an inauspicious start, failings to sign a single lineman on the early list I perused while Kirbs actually inked to this point about 10 fresh arrivals. Including some with nasty reputations. And since you are obviously an expert on "fatasses" some pretty much must be just that since many if not most of them are in excess of 300. We may not win many games as you seemingly think, but we at least will be hell getting off the bus.

I don't know what CMR was doing during recruiting season, maybe moving his family and entourage from Athens to Miami Bch, perhaps even busy with switching his millions from north Georgia to south Florida, but he obviously was not burning up the road recruiting. Signing the first 20 or so UCF rejects that called in and wanted free room, board and tuition if ratings and failing to sign any big ones matter. However you'd think someone, maybe Wake or Duke, would have cut at least one fatass floater to sink to his list of signees. Seriously though I absolutely do hope he does well as CFB is sort of a mess with his old top recruiter RG and Hugh Freeze purchasing most of the available fatasses and he could restore a little character to the Florida scene. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Before you get too far into this, you might want to hold your normal veiled insults until a little closer to signing day. Players sure have a way of having rating values change after a summer of camps.

Just keep repeating to yourself, rational thought, rational thought, rational thought.

You think Bammer was recruiting this guy?

Have no idea and don't care what Bama does. He's a Dawg, glad to have him. We need his help since the cupboard was bare when Kirby got here and we won't have to depend on so many FR this year. More FR can have time to develop under the Kirby/Pittman way.

So you're one of the gumps who stalk teenagers for their signatures and then show your decorating skills and tastes by strategically displaying them at home. No wonder your musings are hard to follow and even more difficult to read at times. And btw, Pittman was at Arkansas which if you're keeping score at home, is a world away from the barber college in Louisiana from where CMR picked up one Rob Sale. Look, I hope Richt turns UM around since I used to enjoy the rivalry games between they and FSU. But the odds of that dropped when their entertainment director/recruiting cord got pinched for running a ponzi and will be a dottering old fool much like myself when his boy friend in the joint kisses him goodbye. Further there is the small detail of actually building a football team by our former fine Christian man. To this point he is off to an inauspicious start, failings to sign a single lineman on the early list I perused while Kirbs actually inked to this point about 10 fresh arrivals. Including some with nasty reputations. And since you are obviously an expert on "fatasses" some pretty much must be just that since many if not most of them are in excess of 300. We may not win many games as you seemingly think, but we at least will be hell getting off the bus.

I don't know what CMR was doing during recruiting season, maybe moving his family and entourage from Athens to Miami Bch, perhaps even busy with switching his millions from north Georgia to south Florida, but he obviously was not burning up the road recruiting. Signing the first 20 or so UCF rejects that called in and wanted free room, board and tuition. However you'd think someone, maybe Wake or Duke, would have cut at least one fatass floater to sink to his list of signees. Seriously though I absolutely do hope he does well as CFB is sort of a mess with his old top recruiter RG and Hugh Freeze purchasing most of the available fatasses and he could restore a little character to the Florida scene. Have a nice day.
Interesting that in MR's press conference at UM, he said if I can paraphrase it close to accurate... Now I'm not promising you anything, but we're gonna go to work. Sounds like he doesn't want to commit to excellence in his second round of coaching...much like his first round with us..

Reactions: ephesiandawg

I don't know what CMR was doing during recruiting season, maybe moving his family and entourage from Athens to Miami Bch, perhaps even busy with switching his millions from north Georgia to south Florida, but he obviously was not burning up the road recruiting. Signing the first 20 or so UCF rejects that called in and wanted free room, board and tuition if ratings and failing to sign any big ones matter. However you'd think someone, maybe Wake or Duke, would have cut at least one fatass floater to sink to his list of signees. Seriously though I absolutely do hope he does well as CFB is sort of a mess with his old top recruiter RG and Hugh Freeze purchasing most of the available fatasses and he could restore a little character to the Florida scene. Have a nice day.
Gumps are from bammer. That's not me. Sounds like you are top of everything. The only thing you are right about is Mark being a fine Christian man. Why do you always say"have a nice day"?

Before you get too far into this, you might want to hold your normal veiled insults until a little closer to signing day. Players sure have a way of having rating values change after a summer of camps.

Just keep repeating to yourself, rational thought, rational thought, rational thought.
I was just repeating what the the AJC said. No threat involved. People sure are protective of little kribs kind of like a newborn baby. When you see kribs ask him how he liked those piggyback rides J. Lewis used to give him.

Have no idea and don't care what Bama does. He's a Dawg, glad to have him. We need his help since the cupboard was bare when Kirby got here and we won't have to depend on so many FR this year. More FR can have time to develop under the Kirby/Pittman way.
What is the kribs/pittman way?

Interesting that in MR's press conference at UM, he said if I can paraphrase it close to accurate... Now I'm not promising you anything, but we're gonna go to work. Sounds like he doesn't want to commit to excellence in his second round of coaching...much like his first round with us..
What is your defination of excellence? All the other UGA coaches must have been terrible. Kribs has his work cutout for him. Lets wait and see if he is the boy for the job.

To be honest Kirbys mane goal. Erase Vince from the record books. I don't think Saban brakes the Bears record he may tie it. Kirby wants a power house.
He will brake the Bears record . He's on a misson. He's angry and pissed you know Ohio state yeah no Georgia recruits for them. Saban same thing auburn. If your not a fan I suggest you go root for Miami.

To be honest Kirbys mane goal. Erase Vince from the record books. I don't think Saban brakes the Bears record he may tie it. Kirby wants a power house.
He will brake the Bears record . He's on a misson. He's angry and pissed you know Ohio state yeah no Georgia recruits for them. Saban same thing auburn. If your not a fan I suggest you go root for Miami.
I am going to root root root for the Canes also. Now that I think about it they know how to win a N/C.

So you put your trust in kribs. I understand now. What if he doesn't win enough games-you going to turn on him?

He's our coach, so yes I do.

I didn't turn on the LAST coach for not winning enough games. I defended him year in/ year out. Until last year when the team was unprepared most games, when he couldn't manage coaches, when it was apparent to most people he was burned out, lackadaisical, etc. We pay too much $$ for a coach to mail it in or not know how to manage.

Look.....I liked Coach Richt and appreciate what he did for us in his 15 yrs, especially the first 8 or so. I wish him well as a Cane.

He's our coach, so yes I do.

I didn't turn on the LAST coach for not winning enough games. I defended him year in/ year out. Until last year when the team was unprepared most games, when he couldn't manage coaches, when it was apparent to most people he was burned out, lackadaisical, etc. We pay too much $$ for a coach to mail it in or not know how to manage.

Look.....I liked Coach Richt and appreciate what he did for us in his 15 yrs, especially the first 8 or so. I wish him well as a Cane.
Smart is a backstabber and a liar. What goes around comes around.

Smart is a backstabber and a liar. What goes around comes around.

First, where in the hell is your proof of that remark? Second, if you're going to pledge your allegiance to CMR because he is a nice guy, then go to the Miami board and stay there.

CMR is a honest and, by all appearances, a good man. If you can't get over the fact that UGA has done nothing in an insanely week Eastern division for the better part of a decade, then you're clearly blind.

Enjoy your man crush and go root for Miami. I for one am waiting to see what the program will look like under OUR new coach and wish them both well.

First, where in the hell is your proof of that remark? Second, if you're going to pledge your allegiance to CMR because he is a nice guy, then go to the Miami board and stay there.

CMR is a honest and, by all appearances, a good man. If you can't get over the fact that UGA has done nothing in an insanely week Eastern division for the better part of a decade, then you're clearly blind.

Enjoy your man crush and go root for Miami. I for one am waiting to see what the program will look like under OUR new coach and wish them both well.
Talking about a man crush and you have a picture of kribs. Now that is funny. A lot of people know about the real kribs and he will never get their support.

A lot of people know about the real kribs and he will never get their support.

Because "A lot of people"-- you and your Dungeons and Dragons spank crew -- spend your day coming up with salacious crap to make yourselves feel better.

Unless you're going to put yourself out there and state creditable and provable fact of what you insinuate is the "real kribs," then just go away. Georgia doesn't need fans like you stabbing the current coach in the back before he's coached a single game.

Because "A lot of people"-- you and your Dungeons and Dragons spank crew -- spend your day coming up with salacious crap to make yourselves feel better.

Unless you're going to put yourself out there and state creditable and provable fact of what you insinuate is the "real kribs," then just go away. Georgia doesn't need fans like you stabbing the current coach in the back before he's coached a single game.
I think I will hang around. 9 messages since 2002. You came out of the woodwork. And yes there are some that know the real kribs. Karma for misses carla,mcgarrity,and kribs.

I think I will hang around. 9 messages since 2002. You came out of the woodwork. And yes there are some that know the real kribs. Karma for misses carla,mcgarrity,and kribs.

Constantly, posting inane drivel makes you a better fan? Or is it your clever nickname (kribs) for Coach Smart?

Kirby Smart may end up being the worst coach in Georgia history; however, he has much of a chance at being the best. Why not let it play out?

What is this undisclosed hate that you have? Why all the cloak and dagger insinuations? If you have concrete evidence of his wrongdoing, why dance around it?

You act as though McGarity was pursued by Smart for a job that wasn't open and then opened for Smart. If that's what you're saying (by not saying anything), you might need to call a psychiatrist.

Good luck with your unwarranted hatred of a man you don't know.

Constantly, posting inane drivel makes you a better fan? Or is it your clever nickname (kribs) for Coach Smart?

Kirby Smart may end up being the worst coach in Georgia history; however, he has much of a chance at being the best. Why not let it play out?

What is this undisclosed hate that you have? Why all the cloak and dagger insinuations? If you have concrete evidence of his wrongdoing, why dance around it?

You act as though McGarity was pursued by Smart for a job that wasn't open and then opened for Smart. If that's what you're saying (by not saying anything), you might need to call a psychiatrist.

Good luck with your unwarranted hatred of a man you don't know.
Best coach in Ga. history? Now that is funny. It will be fun to see the fans turn on him. The shortest honeymoon in history.

IF uga was such a great job as written-why only one national championship? Also why do they have to go the assistant route when replacing a coach. Seems they would be able to pick any proven head coach from these other lesser programs. Why do the unbiased national writers rate Miami hire better than ga. hire?

By that logic, was hiring Richt a mistake?

Was firing Donnan a mistake? He averaged 8 wins a year. Especially considering that we hired a lowly assistant coach to take his place.

Let's focus on the hiring of an assistant coach. Richt is a Bobby Bowden disciple and Smart is a Nick Saban disciple. Only a true moron would think that Bobby Bowden is the better coach. His championships came in an era of playing exceedingly weak ACC opponents while Saban's have all come in the SEC.

If hiring Richt wasn't a mistake, it's impossible to say that it makes any less sense to hire Smart. Your only reason is that you have anointed Richt a Saint. He was a winning coach at UGA. No one can deny that. However, he did a lot more losing to bad opponents in the last 8 years than he should have with the talent on the team. He owns that.

I'm out after this, because you hyper focus on one thing you disagree with and give only opinion to back up anything you write. I am a UGA fan and will support the HC and the team. I wish Richt well, but I won't root for the Canes; they're not my team and Richt is not my team's coach.

By that logic, was hiring Richt a mistake?

Was firing Donnan a mistake? He averaged 8 wins a year. Especially considering that we hired a lowly assistant coach to take his place.

Let's focus on the hiring of an assistant coach. Richt is a Bobby Bowden disciple and Smart is a Nick Saban disciple. Only a true moron would think that Bobby Bowden is the better coach. His championships came in an era of playing exceedingly weak ACC opponents while Saban's have all come in the SEC.

If hiring Richt wasn't a mistake, it's impossible to say that it makes any less sense to hire Smart. Your only reason is that you have anointed Richt a Saint. He was a winning coach at UGA. No one can deny that. However, he did a lot more losing to bad opponents in the last 8 years than he should have with the talent on the team. He owns that.

I'm out after this, because you hyper focus on one thing you disagree with and give only opinion to back up anything you write. I am a UGA fan and will support the HC and the team. I wish Richt well, but I won't root for the Canes; they're not my team and Richt is not my team's coach.
Good for you. You work in the AD?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT