ADVERTISEMENT

smart

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
giphy.gif

Reactions: randawg91
Sounds like something that would be easy to prove in court.
Yes, you would certainly think so, but here’s the problem with that. Other than a mountain of sworn eyewitness testimony and outside observation of numerical irregularities like this one, much of the evidence to corroborate the allegations is behind the wall and being held or destroyed by election officials. They are not cooperating and being fully transparent to get to the truth of what happened.

Many of the disputes are being treated as civil matters. I’m no lawyer, but voter and election fraud are criminal matters as far as I know. The evidence uncovered and presented thus far is massive and overwhelmingly amounts to probable cause that crimes potentially occurred. This should lead to many subpoenas for evidence behind that wall. But make no mistake, those that planned and executed the greatest crime in American history also have planned and are executing the covering of their tracks and the running out of the clock.

So, where is law enforcement, state investigators like the GBI, the FBI, and the DOJ? Almost nowhere to be found. The Trump and his supporters are having to do all the investigating. The Trump team was not fully prepared to take on the steal, and they have not done the best job to say the least. Yes, the burden of proof is on the accuser, but the whole world is aligned against Trump and those that want truth and justice.

I have not given up, nor will I concede to the evil forces of the left. I will continue to support Trump and his efforts to right this egregious wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT