ADVERTISEMENT

So……

Mark M

Guru
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2015
Athens Ga
They get on Tv with all of their stars and it made me think about something. Who is going to get up and speak about policy instead of bashing Trump constantly. If she wants votes someone would have to explain policy at some point? It’s stupidity at its BEST!!!

They get on Tv with all of their stars and it made me think about something. Who is going to get up and speak about policy instead of bashing Trump constantly. If she wants votes someone would have to explain policy at some point? It’s stupidity at its BEST!!!
A complete distraction from substance. They are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the country again. With the cover of celebs and the media.

I get your point, but that’s just not what conventions are for. It’s a glorified rally.

If only they could’ve gotten a washed up wrestler to rip his shirt off on national tv. That was deep in the weeds for policy nerds.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I get your point, but that’s just not what conventions are for. It’s a glorified rally.

If only they could’ve gotten a washed up wrestler to rip his shirt off on national tv. That was deep in the weeds for policy nerds.
Thank God it didn’t do anything for me.

Problem is, a very large segment of our voting population are void of common sense and would vote in Mao if he had a d by his name

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT