ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg So far how many hours have you viewed NFL games?

NFL?

giphy.gif

Less than an hour total.

I’ve just lost interest in the falcons since they are in the purgatory between competing and rebuilding. Their little winning streak last year did me in.

If they tank this season and can actually get a high pick (maybe even #1) and a new staff I’ll watch again.

Less than an hour, but that's my norm for the last decade or so. Haven't cared much about the NFL since I stopped playing fantasy football.

It's all college, all the time for me.

I'll watch some of the Sunday night recap/highlight shows to keep up on what happened, but I haven't watched 30 min of actual games.

2 plays of Cammie Cam. Turned it on by accident. I saw 2 plays. First TD was called back, so he scored a TD on the very next play. And I turned it off. And do not GAS who won, or who is playing.

Its amazing how fast the NFL left me. I dont miss it at all.

4. I like watching football and fantasy makes it even more fun. I enjoy the time with my kid (10) who enjoys as well. I have an amazing ability to watch without caring if some players have political positions. I watched 1 game where announcers made some comments but for the most part it is just football to me
1. Zero
2. Less than one hour combined.
3. Less than five hours combined?
4. More than five hours?
[/QUOTE

1. Zero
2. Less than one hour combined.
3. Less than five hours combined?
4. More than five hours?
Zero seconds. No NFL pregame either. I’m done with anyone who supports BLM. I find it the height of hypocrisy by the Left. If I supported a white supremacists org they’d go nuts. Yet, BLM is an admitted Marxist, anti-Semitic org. It’s surreal, but not surprising since racism these days emanates from the Left.

4. I like watching football and fantasy makes it even more fun. I enjoy the time with my kid (10) who enjoys as well. I have an amazing ability to watch without caring if some players have political positions. I watched 1 game where announcers made some comments but for the most part it is just football to me
It doesn't sound like an "ability". It sounds kinda weak minded.

I’m 77 and most obnoxious dawg fan to my gator and auburn relatives,use to live and die for football, original falcon season ticket holder,1966, stopped renewal after the SB giveaway by Quinn,they are dead to me as long as he is still the coach,then comes along Kaperdick, and the nfl bowing and taking it up the arse For BLM ,have not missed at all,...hopefully falcooons will tank and get Lawerence,

ADVERTISEMENT