ADVERTISEMENT

So Hillary says Comey kneecapped her election chances in 2016.

If anything, he kept her from getting convicted.
Just remember. She said you can run the best campaign. You can be the best candidate. And you can still have an election stolen from you. Never concede anything.

The best reaction I ever saw to this line was bill mahre. He had no idea Killary actually said this at all. She was called the og election denier. He was appalled by the insinuation. Later corrected and mouth to floor when he heard her comments. He had been hounding trump about this For two straight years before someone let him in on his idiocy.

I don’t know the exact stat. But the number is close to correct. She has had 63 friends or former close colleagues commit suicide. Compare that to your own life.

Just remember. She said you can run the best campaign. You can be the best candidate. And you can still have an election stolen from you. Never concede anything.

The best reaction I ever saw to this line was bill mahre. He had no idea Killary actually said this at all. She was called the og election denier. He was appalled by the insinuation. Later corrected and mouth to floor when he heard her comments. He had been hounding trump about this For two straight years before someone let him in on his idiocy.

I don’t know the exact stat. But the number is close to correct. She has had 63 friends or former close colleagues commit suicide. Compare that to your own life.
Seems like the Dem playbook, complain about the perceived illegal actions by the opposition while blatantly doing the exact same thing right in our face. Nothing to see here.

The handwringing when democrats lose is so funny to me. And we will see it again in about ten days.

They will focus on what they did wrong. Bad strategy. Bad candidate. Should have done this. Should have done that. What they will never do is allow themselves to admit that they could possibly wrong and out of touch with most of America when it comes to almost every issue and policy. And the results of their policies measured by illegal
Immigrant numbers, inflation, and in your face crime (reported AND UNREPORTED due to lack of Police). Are historically bad. Never have we seen such a direct relationship between Federal exec policy and misery for ordinary Americans.

Results matter. But the left comprised solely of academics and lifetime pols never seem to see it.

I will be the first to admit that the biggest unforced error in political history was the reversal of roe v wade. It practically makes very little difference in terms of the numbers of abortions, but it is a total hanging curveball to get a certain segment of the population to vote solely on that issue even if it’s a clean sweep for pubs on every other issue.

If trump loses, look no further than that.

What I got out of this is someone has to have a mental disorder to be a friend of that horrible woman.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT